SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:07 pm

What a cute website!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:45 pm

I like her site too! Very niche for the most part (not ME ME ME) and gives back to other small businesses in the wedding industry by sharing with her readers.

Re: the corner, enough with the teasing! hissyfit I wonder what the hold up is on announcing the date. Maybe once invitations/save the dates go out.. which would be any day now for a January wedding.

I anticipate a January 11 wedding. 4 months to go. giggling

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Another January build up to Bachelor season? "Chresuary" perhaps?!! :cutesmile!:

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:17 pm

I think the announcement is coming next month, it they follow the other couple pattern.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:43 pm

chris siegfried @ChrisRSiegfried · 16h
It's not too late! #tbt A walk in the park. http://instagram.com/p/s1TyY4AAY4/

I can't bring the picture over, anyone?

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Maggenzm wrote:chris siegfried @ChrisRSiegfried  ·  16h

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 22 10520304_621531541300913_35585531_n
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:chris siegfried @ChrisRSiegfried  ·  16h

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 22 10520304_621531541300913_35585531_n

Thanks Guardian!!They look gorgeous.
I was listening to the Mesnick podcast, they said that, they hanged out with Chres the entire time, but Sean and Catherine did their own thing. Is it me or do Sean and Catherine are not comfortable with Chres. Is it awkward because Des was F4, maybe?

Episode 81 is up... listen here for our thoughts on the #BachelorInParadise finale http://gossipandreality.com/episode-81-bachelor-in-paradise-finale/ … @MollyMesnick

They said they have some good news coming up, I am thinking Chres wedding announcement. What do you think?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:35 pm

When J/M mentioned they may have some news or something coming up, can't remember the exact wording, I wondered if it had to do with Des/Chris and wondered if they were going to be part of the wedding in anyway.

I don't think Chris/Des Sean/Cat would feel awkward, they are all having a fantastic life and are happy. IIRC Sean/Cat were travelling a lot leading up to Mexico and perhaps just needed time alone to relax after a hectic schedule, plus Molly mentioned they had arrived later in the night. There was a pic posted, I don't remember all the details, but JPG Des and Brooks among others were having dinner. I wouldn't think there is any animosity between any of them. The situation between Brooks and Des was far worse than Sean IMO.

How old is Molly and Jason's daughter, maybe she's the flower girl, maybe she's too young. ?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:47 pm

I think they just are just closer with different people in the franchise/production and they gravitate towards them during off times.

The good news is probably about the wedding I agree! Riley is 1.5.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When J/M mentioned they may have some news or something coming up, can't remember the exact wording, I wondered if it had to do with Des/Chris and wondered if they were going to be part of the wedding in anyway.

I don't think Chris/Des Sean/Cat would feel awkward, they are all having a fantastic life and are happy. IIRC Sean/Cat were travelling a lot leading up to Mexico and perhaps just needed time alone to relax after a hectic schedule, plus Molly mentioned they had arrived later in the night. There was a pic posted, I don't remember all the details, but JPG Des and Brooks among others were having dinner. I wouldn't think there is any animosity between any of them. The situation between Brooks and Des was far worse than Sean IMO.

How old is Molly and Jason's daughter, maybe she's the flower girl, maybe she's too young. ?

Thanks guardian, I don't think animosity is the word, I would say friends. Chris and Brooks were best friend and still are. Des and Cat were never friends, but yet they are friendly when they get together, but, I think it is Sean and Chris who are not conformable with each other, not enemies, if that makes any sense.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think they just are just closer with different people in the franchise/production and they gravitate towards them during off times.

The good news is probably about the wedding I agree! Riley is 1.5.

Riley has such strong personality, such a diva, she will make a great flower girl. :yes:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Riley will be closer to two years old by Jan? I went to a wedding in August where the flower girl was two years old. Sometimes too young can be a disaster. She was the cutest flower girl ever! She walked down the aisle throwing petals and looked straight ahead at her Mom who was off to the side, waiting for her.

Wouldn't that be sweet if it was Riley!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm