SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:47 am

Des and Renee have gotten pretty close, I can't remember her due date but I hope she makes it to their wedding!

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  
Ready for some girl time with @reneeoteri  

Renee Oteri Maynard @reneeoteri
@DesHartsock much needed!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:49 am

Luckky girl! Her friend and photog Andria commented that she's really glad she got to relax. I wonder if Des is exhausted, always on the go and it's been a non stop few weeks with her bridal line launch, and two back to back bachelorettes out of state. So 3 weekends of travel in a row. Rest easy Des, can't wait till it's her turn! :yes:

deshartsock 
All I need on a Saturday night.  PINKHEART

}

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:21 am

bleuberry wrote:Luckky girl! Her friend and photog Andria commented that she's really glad she got to relax. I wonder if Des is exhausted, always on the go and it's been a non stop few weeks with her bridal line launch, and two back to back bachelorettes out of state. So 3 weekends of travel in a row. Rest easy Des, can't wait till it's her turn! :yes:

deshartsock 

}

Just have to say.... Des. Is. Beautiful. Smiley Love looks good on her.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa1822 Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:11 pm

Renee's due date is Jan. 19 2015
Alyssa1822
Alyssa1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Wow! That's a great pic of Des and Chris...the look of contentment!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 25 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:50 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Luckky girl! Her friend and photog Andria commented that she's really glad she got to relax. I wonder if Des is exhausted, always on the go and it's been a non stop few weeks with her bridal line launch, and two back to back bachelorettes out of state. So 3 weekends of travel in a row. Rest easy Des, can't wait till it's her turn! :yes:

deshartsock 

}

Just have to say.... Des. Is. Beautiful.  Smiley    Love looks good on her.  

They have the look of " I am where I supposed tobe", like completely at peace and in love. I can't wait for their wedding!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:00 pm

awwww They are so cute. I rooted for them all season, didn't know about this board and felt so alone.
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 25 Skyrma46

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Glow worm wrote:awwww They are so cute. I rooted for them all season, didn't know about this board and felt so alone.
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 25 Skyrma46

Me too Glow, It was amazing founding Chresville, and I never left since. And, looks out we have the same taste!! These 2 are my first bach couple crush. Can you make me a plan avator without the heart?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:29 pm

deshartsock 

}

Help!! Can someone make me an avator or this photo? I am trying to post it, but its not working. I love this one bcs is more close up than the one I have now.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Have you tried to make a screenshot of it? It's the easiest way to get hold of it, then you can upload it as an avatar. Try this screenshot:
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 25 Skyrma48
Grab it to your desktop and then upload it. Hope it will work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Glow worm wrote:Have you tried to make a screenshot of it? It's the easiest way to get hold of it, then you can upload it as an avatar. Try this screenshot:
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 25 Skyrma48
Grab it to your desktop and then upload it. Hope it will work.

Thanks Glow, got it!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:39 pm

^^cheerleader Looks great! I wish we could get some news about their wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm