SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:19 am

bleuberry wrote:Magg, would you mind copying your post over to the general thread? GA moved the one you quoted. Thanks!

Blue, I just move it completely to the general discussion.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:22 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:eMagg, would you mind copying your post over to the general thread? GA moved the one you quoted. Thanks!

Blue, I move it completely to the general or just copy it?

You can copy and paste into the general thread, then delete the one here. We can continue the discussion over there Smiley

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:09 pm

With all the speculations about their wedding and RS announcement about their wedding not being televised, it feels like a dejavue when rewatch this video of Chres AFRC interviews
Is RS being fooled again this time?

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Maggenzm wrote:With all the speculations about their wedding and RS announcement about their wedding not being televised, it feels like a dejavue when rewatch this video of Chres AFRC interviews

He IMO is one of the few sincere, honest, lovable, logical guys of all the males whether it be lead or F1. He is simply my kind of guy when it comes to character attitude the way he speaks, just love everything about him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:With all the speculations about their wedding and RS announcement about their wedding not being televised, it feels like a dejavue when rewatch this video of Chres AFRC interviews

He IMO is one of the few sincere, honest, lovable, logical guys of all the males whether it be lead or F1. He is simply my kind of guy when it comes to character attitude the way he speaks, just love everything about him.

You can see his heart as he speaks, right? he is so calming!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Obviously, having Sean and Catherine's wedding go head to head with the Grammys took away a portion of the viewing audience from the wedding...most DVRed the wedding based on the comments on SM at the time, and those who DVRed the wedding were probably not counted in the wedding rating as it would have been impossible to measure who DVRed the wedding. The Grammy is huge, especially for younger audience, who were SeanCat's largest fan pool, and who I bet would have been watching the wedding if the Grammy was not on at the same time as the wedding. ABC's miscalculation, perhaps!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:22 pm

I believe Sean and Catherine's wedding rating was 6.1 mil while the rating for Jash was 1.2 mil....huge improvement/difference, indeed! For the season themselves, Sean's rating was higher than ABC had in the recent past just before Sean's season...As a Finance and Investment Analyst by training (an MBA) and profession (international development), I am more inclined to doing comparisons and analysis with appropriate and relevant variables, otherwise my conclusions will be off and ridiculous.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

So true, GA. Chris is a class act.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 48 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Please stay on topic and do not quote any further posts related to other couples weddings. This is a Fan thread for Des and Chris. I'm sure other Fan threads wouldn't appreciate conversations regarding other favourites in their Fan threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Thanks GA. I would very much appreciate it if talk of Sean and Catherine, in particular, remained in their threads where I can monitor it. I don't get over in this neck of the woods too much. Thanks muchly.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 48 Samuel10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 48 Samuel10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 48 Family10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 48 Samuel15Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 48 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:08 am

LoveGodTheMost wrote:I believe Sean and Catherine's wedding rating was 6.1 mil while the rating for Jash was 1.2 mil....huge improvement/difference, indeed! For the season themselves, Sean's rating was higher than ABC had in the recent past just before Sean's season...As a Finance and Investment Analyst by training (an MBA) and profession (international development), I am more inclined to doing comparisons and analysis with appropriate and relevant variables, otherwise my conclusions will be off and ridiculous.

I apologize for one more off topic post, but my recollection is that the JASH wedding was somewhat over 3 million, and that it went up against some major sports game. To get back on topic, I would love to see the Des/Chris wedding televised and agree with (most of) you that they are one of the most genuine, appealing and attractive couples to come out of this franchise!
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:15 am

You're right. 3.5 million watched JP and Ashley's wedding (my fave of them all so far). 9.2 million for Jason and Molly. 6 million for Sean and Catherine.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm