SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:42 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Why does it seem the Bachelor producers are running around doing stuff besides filming the bachelor?
It seems like Elan is off doing stuff that is not related and now here is Amy Bean? What am I missing?

It is odd, but I am glad that Des gets to have her friends with her regardless.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris is the sweetest. The end. heartbeat

Welcome Back Everyone!

Well I had quite the time a few weekends back. Well….Des and I had quite the weekend in NYC!!!

I am not sure if you knew this, but I went to NYC with Des for her new bridal line debut. What an amazing experience. I am so proud of her and what she has accomplished. She is literally living her dream right now as a designer. Very exciting! Have you ever been to a bridal fashion show? Let me tell you…different. All girls…well mostly. And EVERYONE seems to have the itch…! But, I had a really good time and will go back with Des when she has her next line debut for sure. The first thing we did for bridal fashion week was went to a fashion show Saturday morning where her line walked down the runway along with the other dresses that were debuting with Maggie Sottero. Then, lots of pictures and interviews for Des. You might be asking yourself, “where was Chris during the whole show?” Well, I was front and center. I didn’t join in for all of the interviews, but when asked, I spoke haha.

The next great thing were the parties we went to on Monday evening. We first stopped by the Martha Stewart party then headed on over to The Knot party where we stayed the rest of the night. Very glamourous and well put together. My favorite part of the night would have been getting to spend the time with Des in one of her biggest moments in life. I really enjoyed watching her do the interviews because she was glowing with excitement. Not only was I encouraging and supportive, but everyone else was as well! You could really feel the support around her.

I hope you were able to see some of the pictures we posted. If not, you can go to The Knotwebsite, Martha Stewart website and Maggie Sottero site to see dresses and us. Overall, I give it an A+ for the time in NYC and am excited for the next time we get to go together.

Until next week, have a great weekend and Go Hawks!

Oh and we are very excited to get MARRIED in January!
-Chris

He really is the kindest, sweetest man. These two are going to be very happy together for a long time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:46 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Why does it seem the Bachelor producers are running around doing stuff besides filming the bachelor?
It seems like Elan is off doing stuff that is not related and now here is Amy Bean? What am I missing?

I don't think Amy works for Mike fleiss anymore, but not positive.

So happy for Des. She must be on cloud nine.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:59 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

I don't think Amy works for Mike fleiss anymore, but not positive.  

So happy for Des.  She must be on cloud nine.

Sorry didn't mean to make it not about Des...I'm glad she could have her friend from The Bachelor (Amy) with her too.
I hope they have a great time. Des seems to be such a lovely, sweet girl.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:59 pm

Elan often posts random pictures even when that isn't what he is currently doing.

BUt I don't believe Amy works for the show anymore. I could be wrong though.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 51 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 51 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:21 am

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 51 B0wnRJRCcAA8F_I

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 51 10724617_956666014348069_949922874_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 51 10731534_1542472779332199_1187153010_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:48 am

Thanks Bleu!
Here is another of Des having a blast! Daniella on the Portal again. It is a video!!

http://instagram.com/p/ujzyY3hJcv/

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:56 am

Des with her Maid of Honour.

deshartsock
Vegas. Britney. What else could I ask for. Moh. #deslastbash @tanyaann2 #lovemyfriends. #britneyshow

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 51 10729313_499253816884156_1454908498_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:59 am

Video of the Britney concert they went to last night. Sounds like a blast!

http://instagram.com/p/ukBHWdCGB0/?modal=true

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:01 am

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 51 B0yFmc4CIAAyXbB

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:08 am

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick
Vegas...I'm ready for you. The question is...are you ready for ME! #mommysdayoff #deslastbash

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Des with her friend and bridesmaid Sarah. Des was in her wedding a few weeks ago

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 51 10724959_1495549887394361_449171822_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm