SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:22 am

The other 5 women in the above photo looked darned unattractive. The one in the red dress, you can literally see the 3 dimensional outline of her belly button. Who dressed these women, the MGM lion? I have tunics longer than that dress. Daniella's outfit looks like it was borrowed from a dominatrix's closet. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by california90 Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

Their outfits are very typical "Vegas" outfits. When my friends want to go to Vegas, we have "Vegas outfits" which is basically the tight, short dresses with high heels. LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:25 am

bleuberry wrote:
Burdette wrote:eI have been wondering about Ahna, too. Probably it is hard for her to get away from teaching for something like this event. Maybe she will have a different role.

I hope she's in the wedding! She commented on the Bachelorette pic and most of Des's pics really, always just as sweet as Chris and telling her she loves her

That was exactly what I was thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:36 am

bleuberry wrote:Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 54 20141025_LiFE_Desiree-Hartsock

IA..Des look gorgeous and glowing in this outfit and make up. Perfecto.. :cutesmile!: . The other girls need to hire normal stylists giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:57 am

The real tragedy is that for the girls who were presumably provided dresses by Lulus, there's are tons of cuter dresses on their site. Unless they didn't have a choice, which isn't enough of an excuse to wear it anyway, but oh well. Amy and Molly I think were dressed the best of the group, after Des, who managed to look the best and show the least amount of skin.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:41 pm

From the night of the Britney show

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 54 457829194-television-personalities-amy-bean-candace-gettyimages

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 54 457829202-television-personalities-amy-bean-candace-gettyimages

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 54 457813886-television-personality-desiree-hartsock-gettyimages

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:55 pm

I automatically assumed the woman in red was pregnant, which was the reason for her belly outline.  I guess if Blake Lively can do it, she felt she could too.   no idea

Des & Molly looked beautiful as always.  I'm so excited for Des & Chris that the big day's almost here!!!  :married

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:00 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:I automatically assumed the woman in red was pregnant, which was the reason for her belly outline.  I guess if Blake Lively can do it, she felt she could too.   no idea

Des & Molly looked beautiful as always.  I'm so excited for Des & Chris that the big day's almost here!!!  :married

I had to do a double take LoL It is important to know your body, what not to wear.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:46 pm

New interview with Patti with new wedding tidbits, link and discussion in the wedding thread. Smiley

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:08 pm

deshartsock
This or That!?! Open keyhole back from my Daphne gown or a demure illusion back like the Juniper gown? My @maggiesottero collection will be available in stores soon! #deswithmaggiesottero

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 54 10724650_325288780983935_307347181_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:36 am

deshartsock
Just getting our Seattle date tour started. Happy Halloween!!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 54 10735024_707940722616202_1734121023_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:45 pm

Des modelling her jewelry in one of her Maggie dresses.

deshartsock
Our @desireeforkvbijou collection has arrived!! Head over to www.KVBijou.com now to check it out! Link in profile at @kvbijou And let me know which items are your favorite!?!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 54 10533406_315180142001506_1222227504_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm