SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:06 am

bleuberry wrote:
Love this!!!  lolpanda  clapping! how cute?!

deshartsock
We accept the #ALSchallenge! Thanks @ stephaniescott @sarakmeier @andrialindquist @mmesnick @jasonmesnick I nominate @alifedotowsky @daniellamcbride and @jackie_parr You have 24 hours! Smiley #ALSicebucketchallenge #donatetoo!

Talking about unity! How adorable is that?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:10 am

Too adorable! Made by a fan: laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Chris' reaction was the best!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:34 am

Oh my, can these two be any cuter?All for one, one for all!
Looks like they are at their friend's apartment. I have seen that balcony from somewhere before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:19 am

bleuberry wrote:Love this!!!  lolpanda  clapping! how cute?!

deshartsock
We accept the #ALSchallenge! Thanks @ stephaniescott @sarakmeier @andrialindquist @mmesnick @jasonmesnick I nominate @alifedotowsky @daniellamcbride and @jackie_parr You have 24 hours! Smiley #ALSicebucketchallenge #donatetoo!

Full video on Des' fb: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialDesHartsock

the most romantic ever!  whipped  on the ice bucket challenge!  giggling  awwww . Chris was hyterical!...laugh out loud..Love him!  beatingheart 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:38 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

deshartsock

the most romantic ever!  whipped  on the ice bucket challenge!  giggling  awwww . Chris was hyterical!...laugh out loud..Love him!  beatingheart 

Thanks for posting the full video Mura. I need to get a life. It sad, but I have watch this more than 5-10 time already.. Love how they did it together. They are quite a team, aren't they.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:26 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

deshartsock

Thanks for posting the full video Mura. I need to get a life. It sad, but I have watch this more than 5-10 time already.. Love how they did it together. They are quite a team, aren't they.

all credit goes to our President Bleuberry! clapping! yes Maggen..they are an awesome team!...i love that they support each other's career and together supporting good causes...:heatbeat:. On a related note, i just wonder, have we got any of the glimpse of Des's exhibition/event with Maggie Sotero in LA last week?...why am i thinking i havent seen a single one of the pics?.... scratch. I could have missed those. TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:10 pm

I love that between freaking out, his instinct was to make sure Des didn't fall. Love!   beatingheart 

We haven't seen them kiss since the special in January, but who's counting.  giggling

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:54 pm

[quote="bleuberry"]I love that between freaking out, his instinct was to make sure Des didn't fall. Love!   beatingheart 

Plus he took the full force of the water!  bestbud! 

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:06 pm

Burdette wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I love that between freaking out, his instinct was to make sure Des didn't fall. Love!   beatingheart 

Plus he took the full force of the water!  bestbud! 

Yes, Chris is always very protective of Des, he is her rock, always try to reassure her that everything is OK!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:16 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

all credit goes to our President Bleuberry! clapping! yes Maggen..they are an awesome team!...i love that they support each other's career and together supporting good causes...:heatbeat:. On a related note, i just wonder, have we got any of the glimpse of Des's exhibition/event with Maggie Sotero in LA last week?...why am i thinking i havent seen a single one of the pics?.... scratch. I could have missed those.  TIA!

Thanks Blue for always keeping us updated on our fave couple. ! I don't know what we will do without you.
Regarding the bolded, I have being looking everyday, but nothing..
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:57 pm

The LA Couture show is this coming weekend! I thought they were heading up early last week but I must've misinterpreted Des' IG comment. They will likely leave Thursday or Friday.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm