SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Page 20 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:06 pm

lipsis wrote:Maybe she's just going to one of the zillion parties tonight and/or tomorrow and not the actual awards?

I'd much prefer that. I just get the feeling she might be going perhaps as "work" whether for E! stuff pre-show or even with Glamour.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by smartcat Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:14 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Maybe she's just going to one of the zillion parties tonight and/or tomorrow and not the actual awards?

I'd much prefer that. I just get the feeling she might be going perhaps as "work" whether for E! stuff pre-show or even with Glamour.

That sounds logical. She is there all weekend for work. I'm sure Sean well be happy to settle back in the pit and watch with the girls. He's not a selfish person and would like to see his beautiful wife shine. I on the other hand would love for them to be together either place. :yes: :yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:19 pm

^Frankly I want Sean to go simply so we can see him in a tux again. #HottieInATux

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Here we go, let's pretend..

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Now after we see Cat tomorrow night we can photoshop them together and it will be like he was there.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:09 pm

umngirl wrote:Now after we see Cat tomorrow night we can photoshop them together and it will be like he was there.

Why is she there and Sean is not?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:18 pm

OMG! I'm so happyyyyyy

@SeanLowe09: From Atlantic City to LA. After 4 long days, I finally get to be with my lady. Getting ready for the Emmys! @clmgiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:19 pm

Yeah he's going!!!!! We will get our wish afterall.  :trampoline:  :cheeseyy  :dancing peg: 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:22 pm

Yay!! Great news!  :cutesmile!: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Thrilled, everyone wished really hard, yea for all of us Seancats #wishescometrue clapping! High clap :bigsmile:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:26 pm

So happy for both of them!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:29 pm

So Barb, you are bff's with Sean now. He likes to respond to you.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

+32
Iam4UGA
bleuberry
Momon001
Lucas15
chloep