SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:55 am

Sounds like someone could be paying for the fun night today
@clmgiudici 3m

Aye aye aye...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by StacyNor Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:01 pm

I never thought Cat was pregnant, I believed her when she said her and Sean are waiting. She looks amazing in that bikini.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:08 pm

StacyNor wrote:I never thought Cat was pregnant, I believed her when she said her and Sean are waiting. She looks amazing in that bikini.

Not talking about people here Stacy, but the remarks on so many IG pictures that recur when ever a post comes up from the Lowebirds. Someone not in the know about their plans always seems to ask her if she's expecting. And if she wears a loose shirt.....Oh well. She does look AMAZING in that bikini.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:15 pm

@SeanLowe09: Possibly the greatest video ever. This is what pure joy looks like... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:38 pm

@SeanLowe09: Congrats @sadierob on DWTS! Good luck and try not to let @MarkBallas kill you.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:41 pm

^Seeing as they've become friends with Sadie, I wouldn't be surprised if they found their way into the audience one week.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:37 pm

@SeanLowe09: It’s Not About #Race: What YOU Said About @MarquelMartin Being Passed Over for #Bachelor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Cuties.
seanloweksu: Two dogs, one bowl. My girls way back when. #tbt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:08 pm

^^^^ Oh my gosh! I'm dying right now!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Those were the days when even Ellie would cuddle. Though I'm sure she aced Lola out of more than one meal!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:20 pm

Adorbs!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Came home to puppy Ellie and puppy Lola. Meltingly adorable awwwwww
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

+32
Iam4UGA
bleuberry
Momon001
Lucas15
chloep