SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 Empty Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:31 am

Continue here.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:12 pm

To all of the Moderators: Thank you for all you do to make this a good place to be. I'm sorry that I contributed to your workload.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:37 pm

MiaHawk wrote:To all of the Moderators: Thank you for all you do to make this a good place to be. I'm sorry that I contributed to your workload.  

I agree, thank you GA and mods!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Ditto in my thanks to the mods. It is good to be back on neutral ground! So to start a positive conversation regarding Andi, Josh and media (i.e. this thread!) I think that they are doing a pretty nice job of balancing their lives and sharing enough but not too much. They seem to be able to "disappear" when they want to (probably because they live in the same place) and to post, make appearances, etc. when it suits. Good job!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:00 pm

I like that part to. It reminds me of JP and Ash how they were able to go about their lives but let us in now and then. I'm sure it helps not having to plan on moves and getting together like other couples. I also like that they got a local pr firm.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Wow, sorry to see what followed after my last visit and post here.

I hope I can say the below tactfully and peacefully enough to answer a response to my post without anyone feeling a need to jump back into what needs to be an old and dead conversation.

In my opinion, a person can't have said the "perfect thing" if their comments aren't what the other person needed to hear, in this case addressing the largest lingering issue the other person has. Very often in this show, how a F2 will feel about the experience seems to come down to needing to understand the exact timing: WHEN did the lead KNOW it wasn't going to be them? What happened in the relationship that was after that decision, v. what happened before? Obviously we could go around in circles forever on who said what and who should have said what and if any of it could have ever made a difference, and there will never be a resolution to that. All I am doing here is clarifying why *I*, personally, FEEL Andi could have spoken more effectively at the ATFR, a 20/20 hindsight opinion based on what I think (don't know, just think) her F2 needed to hear. Heck, no doubt I would have totally messed things up if I had been in her shoes, so my comment was never meant to be a judgment, just an opinion, and it is an opinion no one can argue away from me because of the reason in my first sentence: the perfect thing to say IMO depends on what the listener needs to hear, not what you or I think should be the perfect thing to say.

None of which changes how I feel about Andi and Josh as a couple. They are great together. Josh seems to be really good for her, and I like her better around him. She picked the best guy for her, without a doubt. I hope they make it, and I love seeing the cute photos and other things they post.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:49 pm

Relalou wrote:Ditto in my thanks to the mods.  It is good to be back on neutral ground!  So to start a positive conversation regarding Andi, Josh and media (i.e. this thread!) I think that they are doing a pretty nice job of balancing their lives and sharing enough but not too much.  They seem to be able to "disappear" when they want to (probably because they live in the same place) and to post, make appearances, etc. when it suits.  Good job!

I agree. I like how much they are sharing, and it doesn't feel like too much or attention seeking. They are handling it very well.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Did Josh quit his job or still works at the same place?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:10 pm

sdmom wrote:Did Josh quit his job or still works at the same place?

In a recent interview he said he still works at Capstone Financial (if I remember correctly) and plans to continue to do so. (Probably to keep her in the manner to which she has become accustomed in the last 3 months - also joked about during interview).

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:12 pm

^ Thank! I think she made the right choice of picking Josh. I hope he continues to work in Atlanta.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:52 pm

I think too what also makes this transition of new found fame, relationship etc so easy and natural as well is that Josh is accustomed to being in the limelight. So the "glam of it all" is not an attraction for him. And he is able to guide her with how to handle all the new experiences that they are facing together. Also, having great examples in their parents in terms of long standing, stable marriages will go a long way for them in terms of the support they would get etc.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Just a basic question, I read somewhere that Josh and Andi hired a PR firm to represent them - is this what all the franchise couples do? I basically don't follow couples post-show, so I am not sure how it all works between appearances and media etc. Just curious - thanks.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

+67
Bet2Win
StacyNor
eirekay
joshfan
nutty1
Ladybug82
atem
laurentx
nikikass
moonpie
Luvstruck