SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 30 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Yeah, I feel like he must know something. Especially because when Andi's season ended, he actually seemed to think that they would get married, as opposed to his usual immediate dismissal of the final couple. If he's changed his mind about them, it's because he heard something.

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:33 pm

He might or might not. He is saying a lot of what others have been noting and saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Didnt he say after their finale that they had a better shot than most? Hmm.

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He might or might not. He is saying a lot of what others have been noting and saying.

or he's on this site reading the discussion... giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Since it was asked, I'll answer--about how the suit is ill-fitting: 
blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 30 10899075_1385202135115008_2031725870_n

1) The pant legs are bagging for lack of better words knees down. This is from fit, not from wrinkling on the plane.
2) It appears snug in the thigh area. Note the horizontal lines in the inner left thigh. When I wear too snug pants I hate when that happens.
3) The jacket--upper arm should have a smooth fit at biceps area. It does not. This is not all due to the way arm is bent, the fit is horribly off.
4) Last, but definitely the worst, imoaa, the jacket hardly buttons and gaps as if a man 2 sizes bigger is shoving himself in it. 
The entire presented package is basically imoaa, awful. 
I would have thought MEandI would have noticed this before hand and re-done her guy.

As we say in the south, "bless his heart". You would think a man that shills nutritional products would make an effort to dress well.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:58 pm

SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:He might or might not. He is saying a lot of what others have been noting and saying.

or he's on this site reading the discussion... giggling
giggling Glad you said it.  handwave Not to my knowledge at least.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Interesting that Andi (and maybe Josh) was supposed to be a guest on Afterbuzz and didn't show. More temper tantrums??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 pm

They were never suppose to be a guests we found out. ;) No tantrums.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
jlccaz wrote:1.  Love the color of the dress on her, with her coloring etc.
2.  That cutaway style does not flatter her legs.
3.  There's a difference when Couture takes an amazing fabric and does a simple drape and when H&M or Forever 21 or Andi Dorfman attempts a knock-off or even unique take.  The dress is not well draped or tailored, even if there are style elements that might work if better executed.
4.  Josh needs to visit a tailor.  He needs a suit that is custom-fit, and suits his athletic build.  
5.  Agree that the vibe was weird last night between the sort of obsessive PDA back rubbing, and "taking it slow" talking point.
6.  Is she really going to marry some Multi-Level Marketer of nutritional supplements?  Is she really abandoning law for fashion?  Their "personal appearance" schedule is under-whelming, as these post show gigs go.   I think they are not getting the Celebrity income/traction they might have hoped for in the immediate days following their season.  I'm on the fence as to whether these hot-tempered, ambitious, strong-willed individuals are in "it" for life.

Glad you said this and not me!  :hidingchair

Awww, I actually have a good friend who is a multi-level marketer. sad One of the nicest people I know. Respect your opinion of not liking "them," but I disagree. Everyone does what they can and want in this world, josh included. Have to say I think he looks awesome. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:45 pm

soccermom333 wrote:They were never suppose to be a guests we found out.  ;)  No tantrums.  

Didn't Danny Hoyt tweet that Andi was going to be there for the premiere?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:47 pm

SueSt wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:They were never suppose to be a guests we found out.  ;)  No tantrums.  

Didn't Danny Hoyt tweet that Andi was going to be there for the premiere?

No. Just promoting his show. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:03 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
jlccaz wrote:1.  Love the color of the dress on her, with her coloring etc.
2.  That cutaway style does not flatter her legs.
3.  There's a difference when Couture takes an amazing fabric and does a simple drape and when H&M or Forever 21 or Andi Dorfman attempts a knock-off or even unique take.  The dress is not well draped or tailored, even if there are style elements that might work if better executed.
4.  Josh needs to visit a tailor.  He needs a suit that is custom-fit, and suits his athletic build.  
5.  Agree that the vibe was weird last night between the sort of obsessive PDA back rubbing, and "taking it slow" talking point.
6.  Is she really going to marry some Multi-Level Marketer of nutritional supplements?  Is she really abandoning law for fashion?  Their "personal appearance" schedule is under-whelming, as these post show gigs go.   I think they are not getting the Celebrity income/traction they might have hoped for in the immediate days following their season.  I'm on the fence as to whether these hot-tempered, ambitious, strong-willed individuals are in "it" for life.

Glad you said this and not me!  :hidingchair

Awww, I actually have a good friend who is a multi-level marketer.  sad One of the nicest people I know.  Respect your opinion of not liking "them," but I disagree.  Everyone does what they can and want in this world, josh included.  Have to say I think he looks awesome.  Smiley
If I'm not mistaken JL is or was a fan of the couple.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

+67
Bet2Win
StacyNor
eirekay
joshfan
nutty1
Ladybug82
atem
laurentx
nikikass
moonpie
Luvstruck