SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:38 am

^This thread is actually the general thread not the fan thread so all comments, positive and negative, are welcome.

If I was a fan of these two I would never click on a link for CDL or The Stir. It's totally pointless. CDL is especially bad. I still remember the time they claimed Catherine turned to getting drunk all the time because her and Sean were having problems and then they used a horrible picture of Catherine's sister with the article thinking it was her. It's just comical.

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 87b72b10 blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 86669110 blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:15 pm

umngirl wrote:^This thread is actually the general thread not the fan thread so all comments, positive and negative, are welcome.

If I was a fan of these two I would never click on a link for CDL or The Stir. It's totally pointless. CDL is especially bad. I still remember the time they claimed Catherine turned to gettin drink all the time because her and Sean were having problems and then they used a horrible picture of Catherine's sister with the article thinking it was her. It's just comical.

Great advice. Smiley clapping!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:23 pm

What pisses me off the most is I have to scroll through all the cdl retweets, how am I ever supposed to effectively stalk them??! So inconsiderate haha.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:30 pm

luvlady345 wrote:But the thing is, what Josh/Andi has done or are doing is nothing media worthy per-say..  Side lined at the GA game is a perk because Josh is a former player, going to a charity event is normal, going to a midtown music event is normal and "NORMAL" people  can get a VIP booth....  I didn't see them in People/US/OK magazine for attending those events, Stuck, you said Andi contributing to it but how?  Living her/their life?  I mean I don't get it?  Her posting pictures on IG/twitter is what people do?  What should she do don't attend football games or charity events and stop posting pictures?  When 99% of humans do the same?  For me Andi can tweet about the rumors whenever she wants, because it's her life and her twitter if she feels the need to....  LOL, on my twitter when something is bothering me I tweet about it also and most people do.... Just because she was on the bachelorette doesn't make her inhuman...  I know that because some might not like Andi everything she do is wrong, but let's be realistic if posting pictures, going to football games and charity events are contributing to  rumors of impending breakups then I just don't know what to say....

The more public you chose to make your life the more you keep yourself in people's minds. It is fine to do that, but then there will be positive with negative. It happens to every couple to come out of this show. Cat and Sean had Peta rumors and constant rumors of arguments at the beginning. Des and Chris had the whole she is settling, she doesn't love him, etc. JPG and Nikki, whatever. When you are the newest shiny couple, the rags go for you. The more public you make the relationship, it reminds them that you are available to be a target.

I have no problem with Andi using her success and posting, but she isn't going through anything that everyone else in her position has gone through. Andi herself with her snarky posts and interviews helped contribute to the crap that Nikki went through. It happens to all these couples. I guess, for me when I hear how it is so hard for poor Andi. Sorry, she isn't facing anything any tougher than any other couple to come out of this show.

And I do maintain that if Andi doesn't post as much, the negative stories die down too. She is just less interesting that way.

I am not saying she should stop posting, but that if she continues to do so that she will continue to get the negative and doesn't deserve and special sympathy for it. That is my opinion. You are welcome to yours that is different.

One thing I will say, being at a health sciences university and having many friends go through interviews for professional placements, etc. The more you put out on SM the more you endanger yourself and your reputation. We cover this with the students at orientation when they come in and remind them many times along the way. So yes, you do need to be careful what and how you share on SM.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:31 pm

For me, I only read here and then what I see on yahoo. I rarely even go to wetpaint. Those sites to me are stupid gossip and aren't worth the time. I figure if something is real, it will show up somewhere valid if there is real truth to it.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:31 pm

^Lol. The ever present twitter spam bots who retweet all the gossip sites are the worst.

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 87b72b10 blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 86669110 blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Well, I maintain that Andi is not going on and on about the rumors she posted something, it's not a big deal.... It's not like every time she is on SM she is responding to the rumors which apparently is every week and she is not saying that she is not dealing with the rumors either, some are just assuming that she not and making a big deal out of it...... Everyone of these couples has said something to debunk rumors/negativity not just Andi.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:41 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Well, I maintain that Andi is not going on and on about the rumors she posted something, it's not a big deal....  It's not like every time she is on SM she is responding to the rumors which apparently is every week and she is not saying that she is not dealing with the rumors either, some are just assuming that she  not and making a big deal out of it......  Everyone of these couples has said something to debunk rumors/negativity not just Andi.....

Fair enough.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:11 pm

You can't have a public presence without attracting negative comments. It is what it is. I don't have a problem with the amount of public presence Andi has been to keep, but there will always be a flip side to it, and at some point most people in her position simply accept it. Only she can decide what balance is right for her.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Alanna wrote:What pisses me off the most is I have to scroll through all the cdl retweets, how am I ever supposed to effectively stalk them??! So inconsiderate haha.

Haha! Touché!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Alanna wrote:What pisses me off the most is I have to scroll through all the cdl retweets, how am I ever supposed to effectively stalk them??! So inconsiderate haha.

LMAO! cantstopl Ditto! I never click on the links....I just roll my eyes at the part that shows up in the mentions when I'm hunting for new pics/sightings laugh out loud! The CDL tweets/retweets/re-re tweets gets more ridiculous and out there everyday.

Lol. The ever present twitter spam bots who retweet all the gossip sites are the worst.

The worse! deadhorse
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Acrunch wrote:

LMAO!  cantstopl   Ditto!   I never click on the links....I just roll my eyes at the part that shows up in the mentions when I'm hunting for new pics/sightings laugh out loud!  The CDL tweets/retweets/re-re tweets gets more ridiculous and out there everyday.  

Lol. The ever present twitter spam bots who retweet all the gossip sites are the worst.

The worse!   deadhorse

Seriously though!!! They're making the cyber-stalkerish-part of my life very difficult :shootme: cantstopl

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

+67
Bet2Win
StacyNor
eirekay
joshfan
nutty1
Ladybug82
atem
laurentx
nikikass
moonpie
Luvstruck