SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 50 of 59 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by notarose Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:I'm kinda late to the party here as I have been busy reading all your posts first. I really am impressed with the way everyone here is handling this. I think both sides (Jodi fans and Nick fans) are being respectful of each other, for the most part. I will try to follow this example.

I am a Nick fan as you probably know.  I think part of the reason TPTB haven't seemed supportive of Jodi has more to do with Meandi.  She didn't follow the storyline she helped write, by choosing Josh instead of Nick, in the last days of The Bachelorette. Nick trying to contact Andi, the letter, the ATFR admission, etc. were encouraged and spotlighted by TPTB. Some of these things could have taken place without us ever having to know about them, which would have been much more supportive of the new couple. But they chose instead to make things as awkward and uncomfortable for everyone involved. You have to ask yourself why they would choose to go that route.  Just for ratings? I don't think so, but that might just be me.

Anyway, I had suspected trouble with these two watching their SM activity. Josh started tweeting more inspirational faith based tweets lately having to do with things going in a different path and I noticed he started following a certain eastern european sexy blonde model that all the single guys from the show have started following lately (she has been soliciting their interest). A happily engaged guy wouldn't do the latter, especially knowing people would notice.

I don't want Josh to be The Bachelor, as I find him too one dimensional and lacking in depth. But I do wish him the best in life and finding a lovely woman who wants to make marriage and babies with him the priority for the union should be no problem going forward. I think he is a handsome guy who will have no problem finding a pretty and personable girl who will be able to worship him and his family and fit in just fine.

Andi, on the other hand, not so much. And frankly, I think this is as a result of her own actions all along the way. In those final days of her season filming, if she had gone with her heart instead of her head (per her own words, things did not match up), she wouldn't be in this situation right now. Who knows where her path will go from here and I really don't care. But I do feel for her fans and fans of Jodi as a couple, as it can't be easy for many of them to go through their breakup.

yes  Great post!  I agree with every word which odd for me  giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:14 pm

Maybe Patti never cooked a Turkey before because she's Jewish and not into Christmas? I'm not Jewish but I'm just guessing.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:17 pm

aviej wrote:Maybe Patti never cooked a Turkey before because she's Jewish and not into Christmas? I'm not Jewish but I'm just guessing.

It was the Thanksgiving turkey.
Also in that same clip, A says she "pinterest failed" by trying to cook several dishes that she saw on pinterest but that they never came out well. Maybe she was trying to be more domestic but it just wasn't working out, and that is something that was important to Josh. Just a thought.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:18 pm

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:I'm kinda late to the party here as I have been busy reading all your posts first. I really am impressed with the way everyone here is handling this. I think both sides (Jodi fans and Nick fans) are being respectful of each other, for the most part. I will try to follow this example.

I am a Nick fan as you probably know.  I think part of the reason TPTB haven't seemed supportive of Jodi has more to do with Meandi.  She didn't follow the storyline she helped write, by choosing Josh instead of Nick, in the last days of The Bachelorette. Nick trying to contact Andi, the letter, the ATFR admission, etc. were encouraged and spotlighted by TPTB. Some of these things could have taken place without us ever having to know about them, which would have been much more supportive of the new couple. But they chose instead to make things as awkward and uncomfortable for everyone involved. You have to ask yourself why they would choose to go that route.  Just for ratings? I don't think so, but that might just be me.

Anyway, I had suspected trouble with these two watching their SM activity. Josh started tweeting more inspirational faith based tweets lately having to do with things going in a different path and I noticed he started following a certain eastern european sexy blonde model that all the single guys from the show have started following lately (she has been soliciting their interest). A happily engaged guy wouldn't do the latter, especially knowing people would notice.

I don't want Josh to be The Bachelor, as I find him too one dimensional and lacking in depth. But I do wish him the best in life and finding a lovely woman who wants to make marriage and babies with him the priority for the union should be no problem going forward. I think he is a handsome guy who will have no problem finding a pretty and personable girl who will be able to worship him and his family and fit in just fine.

Andi, on the other hand, not so much. And frankly, I think this is as a result of her own actions all along the way. In those final days of her season filming, if she had gone with her heart instead of her head (per her own words, things did not match up), she wouldn't be in this situation right now. Who knows where her path will go from here and I really don't care. But I do feel for her fans and fans of Jodi as a couple, as it can't be easy for many of them to go through their breakup.

VERY astute and interesting comments cuppa about Andi forgoing the storyline she helped create and the response from TPTB. So the implication is that TPTB were as blindsighted and shocked as Nick with her change of heart at the last minute and so didn't back away from the tension it would cause to highlight her attraction for Nick. You note TPTB were trying to make things uncomfortable for all - what are you suggesting? were they standing up for Nick, trying to get Andi to see the error of her ways?? thoughts?

Now that we're talking about it, I always found it very interesting that the edit at MTP when Andi is talking with her sister was all about how she never felt anything like she felt with Nick... and it reminded me (and Nick too I think) of how 'real' their connection was and how CRAZY it was that she would step away from it. no no

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:24 pm

^^^ Can I ask guys why do you say TPTB were not supportive to them? Did I miss something?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:25 pm

Well, it's too bad for them and their fans. So much about Andi on here and I am no Andi fan, but to be honest I was as much not a Josh fan during the show. He acted overly giddy and in love with her before he even talked to her. He presented himself as having this sad story of moving on from his baseball dream because he wanted a family and then not dating much after that because he couldn't find someone good enough for him. Neither rang true and put them together, it just sounded laughable to me.

I think Andi saw the stars in her eyes for hometown fame with a well known family as soon as she knew he was cast.

I'm sure they had chemistry and cared for each other but I always thought both were in love with the idea of the other from night one rather than getting to know the realities of each other. That might have put blinders on each of them for some of the red flags they each showed re their compatibility.

Please show, no thoughts of Bachelor Josh.

Best of luck to them moving forward. Wish them both well and hope they find what they're looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:27 pm

relaxing wrote:Well, it's too bad for them and their fans.  So much about Andi on here and I am no Andi fan, but to be honest I was as much not a Josh fan during the show.  He acted overly giddy and in love with her before he even talked to her.  He presented himself as having this sad story of moving on from his baseball dream because he wanted a family and then not dating much after that because he couldn't find someone good enough for him. Neither rang true and put them together, it just sounded laughable to me.  

I think Andi saw the stars in her eyes for hometown fame with a well known family as soon as she knew he was cast.

I'm sure they had chemistry and cared for each other but I always thought both were in love with the idea of the other from night one rather than getting to know the realities of each other.  That might have put blinders on each of them for some of the red flags they each showed re their compatibility.

Please show, no thoughts of Bachelor Josh.

Best of luck to them moving forward.  Wish them both well and hope they find what they're looking for.

^^Good post!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:31 pm

I definitely don't want Josh to be the Bachelor! He's nice enough, but I don't wish to listen to him speed talk about his long-gone baseball career ever again. I'd like someone with a bit of depth as the lead, especially considering Chris seems a bit shallow as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:32 pm

StacyNor wrote: ^^^ Can I ask guys why do you say TPTB were not supportive to them? Did I  miss something?
I mean just thinking of the ATFR telecast, they only gave J&A 10 minutes at the end, bringing out the grumpy cat, no replays of the proposal, etc…
ETA: the fact that they required them to come to the premiere when the MUST have known that the breakup with imminent....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:34 pm

mindless wrote:I definitely don't want Josh to be the Bachelor! He's nice enough, but I don't wish to listen to him speed talk about his long-gone baseball career ever again. I'd like someone with a bit of depth as the lead, especially considering Chris seems a bit shallow as well.

CLASSIC!! cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:38 pm

I still think from Day 1, Josh was (to Andi) the perfect match for her, a guy who looked perfect on paper and a guy her family would love. I always wondered if she truly followed her heart.
My guess is she broke up with Josh. Truthfully, I haven't followed them at all, but that's what my gut says.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:41 pm

First of all, I feel like I'm interrupting the flow here...sorry. I apologize if this has been discussed at some point, but I was preoccupied elsewhere on the board and have had trouble catching up...so much posting.

I have a question regarding Josh's yellow ribbon. I noticed in the KC pics over Christmas that Josh didn't wear it anymore. At least, it didn't look like it to me. For those who followed JODI closely, when did you guys first notice it missing? Could this have been a clue to the actual break up? Or is this idea ridiculous and the ribbon gave out awhile ago? Maybe I never noticed until then.

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 59 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

+67
Bet2Win
StacyNor
eirekay
joshfan
nutty1
Ladybug82
atem
laurentx
nikikass
moonpie
Luvstruck