SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:23 am

^^ ITA that is what happened mindless. I know another girl posted that he had a lot of attention that night so I don't think he was there with a date exactly but maybe he was talking to the one girl and not so interested in hanging with Rachel and friends. I am not sure it was necessarily chi girl because she was tweeting about getting hit on and needing a boyfriend yesterday but who knows. Her tweets are confusing... IMO

The wedding pictures are great. Looks like it was a great time

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by SueSt Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:46 am

sdmom wrote:
notarose wrote:@ nick_viall28 Well that was fun
http://websta.me/p/798907714904460492_28313266

@nick_viall28 Goodnight
http://websta.me/p/798907953996565715_28313266

First photo:
 Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 19 10617129_1493317440908785_716817059_n

Second photo: (absolutely adorable beatingheart )
 Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 19 927152_590211344421015_2098024587_n

I adore a man confident enough to wear a pink shirt!!  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart :cutiepie
The young girl with the tie on her head must be his cousin's daughter??
The picture with her hand across his lap made me smile...  so innocent (but look at Nick's face) giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:04 am

isittrue wrote:^^ ITA that is what happened mindless.  I know another girl posted that he had a lot of attention that night so I don't think he was there with a date exactly but maybe he was talking to the one girl and not so interested in hanging with Rachel and friends.  I am not sure it was necessarily chi girl because she was tweeting about getting hit on and needing a boyfriend yesterday but who knows.  Her tweets are confusing... IMO

The wedding pictures are great.  Looks like it was a great time

giggling RU talking about the group that posted a pic of their airline ticket, tweeted Nick, Chris B, Jaclyn, and Possesionista about getting a ride from the airport, then took a pic with Nick? rofl Someone should write a script for a made-4-TV movie about realty tv groupies and include this lot.
I don't think Nick was on a date either as that night fans posted pics from 3 different locations which doesn't sound like what a guy and his date do in an evening. More like a group of friends bar hopping on a Friday night.
Chi-girl has some really humorous tweets but also keeps advertising her dates-gone-wrong. Wonder how that makes those dates feel? no idea

I thought the wedding pics were great as well. Smiley Showed Nick's subtle sense of humor.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:38 am

SueSt wrote:
The picture with her hand across his lap made me smile...  so innocent (but look at Nick's face) giggling

I think that was Bella? Same dress.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:58 am

sdmom wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Yes you're right, it's Bella. She is such a cutie pie. What a beautiful family, beautiful bride. His Mom is gorgeous. After all those children, she looks fabulous. I love the big brother little sister pics.

Nick is going to have a lot of females tweeting/IGcomments that are trying to get his attention. That is going to be part of his SM from now on.

I wouldn't think he's just going to meet up with anyone he doesn't know, especially one that blows him off and tries for ChrisB's attention.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:02 pm

sdmom wrote:
SueSt wrote:

I think you're right; barely recognized her lying down like that! Thanks Smiley
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:08 pm

notarose wrote:
isittrue wrote:^^ ITA that is what happened mindless.  I know another girl posted that he had a lot of attention that night so I don't think he was there with a date exactly but maybe he was talking to the one girl and not so interested in hanging with Rachel and friends.  I am not sure it was necessarily chi girl because she was tweeting about getting hit on and needing a boyfriend yesterday but who knows.  Her tweets are confusing... IMO

The wedding pictures are great.  Looks like it was a great time

giggling  RU talking about the group that posted a pic of their airline ticket, tweeted Nick, Chris B, Jaclyn, and Possesionista about getting a ride from the airport, then took a pic with Nick?  rofl  Someone should write a script for a made-4-TV movie about realty tv groupies and include this lot.  
I don't think Nick was on a date either as that night fans posted pics from 3 different locations which doesn't sound like what a guy and his date do in an evening.  More like a group of friends bar hopping on a Friday night.
Chi-girl has some really humorous tweets but also keeps advertising her dates-gone-wrong.  Wonder how that makes those dates feel?  no idea

I thought the wedding pics were great as well.  Smiley  Showed Nick's subtle sense of humor.

As always, you see beyond the obvious, NR. Very insightful comment about Chigirl. I thought her tweets were hand wave to Nick for attention... :WAVEY: but you are so right about what it also signals to Nick about how she would act if they went on a date... not a good sign!! no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:35 pm

Wow, some of these Vaill men are massive!

@jviall
Swagged up. #TeamViall @parke7795 @cviall11@nick_viall28 @l_viall
http://instagram.com/p/sX8U4LRKP3/

@nick_viall28
Sundays are always fundays with the boys and das boot #milwaukee
http://instagram.com/p/sXuDx4swzn/?modal=true

@nick_viall28 Shinanigans
http://instagram.com/p/sXv-Ofsw3f/?modal=true

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:26 pm

Cute pics, Nutty.

I don't get why the comments about Nick and ChiGirl. Have they even met? I'm pretty sure he has plenty of options these days.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:38 pm

notarose wrote:Wow, some of these Vaill men are massive!

@jviall
Swagged up. #TeamViall @parke7795 @cviall11@nick_viall28 @l_viall
http://instagram.com/p/sX8U4LRKP3/

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 19 10643822_803633222991003_174278503_n

@nick_viall28
Sundays are always fundays with the boys and das boot #milwaukee
http://instagram.com/p/sXuDx4swzn/?modal=true

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 19 928364_668240226604595_248686145_n

@nick_viall28 Shinanigans
http://instagram.com/p/sXv-Ofsw3f/?modal=true
 Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 19 10616472_757680174277634_1706125060_n

I am so happy for Nick. He has great family and friends. Enjoy your life, Nick!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:56 pm

I think this day and age of SM, people read too much into those who favour a tweet, or an IG or unfollow or is not following. Next thing you know they are getting married, or they are splitting up.

I think this chi person is a fan, who has no inhibitions and just throws everything out there. JMHO

Are any of those guys in the beer pic his brothers?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Are any of those guys in the beer pic his brothers?
I think they are "just" his friends, but whether anyone is "blood related" I have no idea (to answer your question). I think the guy with the black cap on is his best friend (Marcos) ... and now I already feel a creep to know this much Hugesmile

So many amazing pics ... sleeping or not, good to have one more "version" of this Handsome in our collection. giggling

Happy Monday everyone and good luck with this week. 👋

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4