SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:33 am

SueSt wrote:Jessica ‏@jessicahui  · 9h  
Hey, @viallnicholas28! Hope your celebrations continue through the day (& year)! Have an amazing birthday. Smiley

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 45 Byoot24CIAA3vjt

Wouldn't it be great if Nick ended up dating this girl Jessica he met last night, the one on his left (our right). I snuck a peak at her IG and I think she is a physician who is currently doing her residency. She is more like someone I would hope for him to date rather than the citygrl we have wondered about here.
thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by nutty1 Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:04 am

She is really cute!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:27 pm

hey guys just read a fan article from the Aussie number 2 from our first season of the bachelor. She speaks many truths and I hope a year on that he will be in a similar position to Rochelle. Maybe we could set them up??? ;)

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/rochelle-emanuelsmith-on-life-after-the-bachelor-and-how-she-healed-herself/story-fn8yvfst-1227070503563

Last edited by emad0722 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:39 pm

It feels like i havent been on here - and this board, actually- in decades.

My heart and deep condolences goes to SDMom and Pia for the loss of your loved ones. Sending you both huge love and hugs...

Great to see our boy glowingly happy on his B-Day! beatingheart. Nick has so much to offer, im sure whomever ends up with him will be one super lucky lady :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:11 am

emad0722 wrote:hey guys just read a fan article from the Aussie number 2 from our first season of the bachelor. She speaks many truths and I hope a year on that he will be in a similar position to Rochelle. Maybe we could set them up??? ;)

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/rochelle-emanuelsmith-on-life-after-the-bachelor-and-how-she-healed-herself/story-fn8yvfst-1227070503563

Thanks for posting this emad. In the video it looked like Rochelle was almost going to hyperventilate. I remember when Andi broke up with Nick you could see him blowing air through his open lips. It was like he was telling himself "breathe, just breathe". Seeing this level of painful emotion is hard to watch. It looks so traumatic and I can't imagine how it must feel knowing everyone will watch it on television and then watching it back yourself. Must be like an out of body experience. Having a recurring nightmare while completely awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:40 am

beer_widow99 wrote:
emad0722 wrote:hey guys just read a fan article from the Aussie number 2 from our first season of the bachelor. She speaks many truths and I hope a year on that he will be in a similar position to Rochelle. Maybe we could set them up??? ;)

Thanks for posting this emad. In the video it looked like Rochelle was almost going to hyperventilate.  I remember when Andi broke up with Nick you could see him blowing air through his open lips.  It was like he was telling himself "breathe, just breathe".  Seeing this level of painful emotion is hard to watch.  It looks so traumatic and I can't imagine how it must feel knowing everyone will watch it on television and then watching it back yourself. Must be like an out of body experience.  Having a recurring nightmare while completely awake.

No worries - I just read it and her reactions were quite similar to Nicks. Definitely they both had that shaking/shocked reaction and were both disappointed in how they were treated by bach/bachelorette. Just an interesting read and something not many people would be able to say they have experienced.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:06 am

Very interesting article. I wonder if anyone tweeted that to Nick? I think he could agree with a lot of her feelings. I wonder which f2 from the Bachelor they were talking about? I was trying to think of who would be in the right age group for a 36 yr old guy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:07 am

albean99 wrote:Very interesting article. I wonder if anyone tweeted that to Nick? I think he could agree with a lot of her feelings. I wonder which f2 from the Bachelor they were talking about? I was trying to think of who would be in the right age group for a 36 yr old guy.

Tenley? IMO of course Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:20 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
albean99 wrote:Very interesting article. I wonder if anyone tweeted that to Nick? I think he could agree with a lot of her feelings. I wonder which f2 from the Bachelor they were talking about? I was trying to think of who would be in the right age group for a 36 yr old guy.

Aha, matchmaking again giggling (He's actually 34)
My virtual pick of the day would be the edgy self-made successful entrepreneur Jac Vanek. She has a "colorful" marketing persona but is also very witty, artsy yet extremely business smart, and inspired by world classic literature as well as pop culture. Also, she does a lot of charity work.
Very diverse and clever. Definitely not your average 26-27 year old. She also appears to be a friend of Elan and he gravitates toward outliers... a good sign.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:41 pm

I wasn't talking about matchmaking for Nick. It said in the article that Rochelle dated an American who had previously dated one of the f2 women from a Bachelor show here. Just curious who that would be.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:50 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Aha, matchmaking again giggling  (He's actually 34)
My virtual pick of the day would be the edgy self-made successful entrepreneur Jac Vanek.  She has a "colorful" marketing persona but is also very witty, artsy yet extremely business smart, and inspired by world classic literature as well as pop culture.  Also, she does a lot of charity work.
Very diverse and clever.  Definitely not your average 26-27 year old.  She also appears to be a friend of Elan and he gravitates toward outliers... a good sign.

I too think Jac Vanek would be a good one for Nick. We can only hope notarose hearthumbsup

Last edited by beer_widow99 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:31 pm

beer_widow99 wrote:
SueSt wrote:Jessica ‏@jessicahui  · 9h  
Hey, @viallnicholas28! Hope your celebrations continue through the day (& year)! Have an amazing birthday. Smiley

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 45 Byoot24CIAA3vjt

Wouldn't it be great if Nick ended up dating this girl Jessica he met last night, the one on his left (our right). I snuck a peak at her IG and I think she is a physician who is currently doing her residency. She is more like someone I would hope for him to date rather than the citygrl we have wondered about here.
thumbsup

That girl is gorgeous!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4