SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Loved Chris Harrison's interview today. After Chris said that Josh knew , because  Andi told him, he also said that Josh is so in love with Andi and they are doing great and totally in love with each other, happy, and they will be at the charity event tonight that he's hosting.
He really seemed to be gushing about Jodi and happy. :yes: :cutesmile!:

This charity event is so perfect for them. Josh will get to meet alot of baseball players, right up their ally and interests. Jimmy Kimmel will be there too, plus many celebrities.  I bet Andi is good at ping pong, probably Josh too. I think they can do everything well, except dance. giggling

I'm so happy for them, hope lots of events come their way. What a wonderful wedding this will be, cannot wait!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by aviej Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:39 pm

This just goes to show that Josh does have a serious, mature side that was not portrayed on the show. He demonstrated maturity to understand that Andi wanted to go through the entire process to ensure that her feelings for Josh were genuine and that what she felt was real. She needed to do that especially in light of what happened in the FS with JP. I have to wonder though, had the tables been turned (not that Josh would be so immature to blurt out what Nick did), would Nick have demonstrated the same level of maturity if he found out that Andi had slept with another man prior to his proposing? I don't think so!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Josh Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  3m
Off to LA with my booboo @AndiDorfman for the Clayton Kershaw ping pong charity event tonight at Dodger stadium #PingPong4Purpose #ScoopIt

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  28s
ATL --> LAX. Ready for some pong with @jmurbulldog #PingPong4Purpose

Yay!! Love the Kershaws! His wife is amazing too. They are High School sweethearts and she is VERY involved in charities, especially in Africa.

Love how Josh calls Andi "my booboo!" giggling Just got home a couple hours ago and finally logged on and I see there was a Chris H. interview. Can't wait to watch!

Thanks everyone for keeping the board updated!! Maybe we will get some great pictures later! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:47 pm

aviej wrote:This just goes to show that Josh does have a serious, mature side that was not portrayed on the show. He demonstrated maturity to understand that Andi wanted to go through the entire process to ensure that her feelings for Josh were genuine and that what she felt was real. She needed to do that especially in light of what happened in the FS with JP. I have to wonder though, had the tables been turned (not that Josh would be so immature to blurt out what Nick did), would Nick have demonstrated the same level of maturity if he found out that Andi had slept with another man prior to his proposing? I don't think so!
clapping! clapping! I agree, I don't think so either!  Nick is so immature & self-centered, with a big ego, just by the way he acted during the show and at the ATFR, his arrogant sense of entitlement, he probably would have dropped Andi like a hot potato, imo.

Josh truly loves Andi, UNCONDITIONALLY ~  which is the type of love we all want to have. None of us are perfect, Josh and Andi know that, they have a mature, lasting love, and as a team will handle all obstacles in their life together. beatingheart l o v e

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:00 pm

She must have told Josh everything in the Fantasy suite. Could be why we heard her say in several PI's after her Fantasy suite date with Josh ..." This could all blow up in my face" , " LCD "He could be the one to break my heart for the first time", "who knows how this will all end". She even said to her sister that she would feel skeptical until the very end. IMO even though they discussed what kind of ring she wanted and he told her he was gonna propose to her. she was probably scared that once he had a chance to think about what she told him happened with Nick that when it came down to the proposal that he might have a change of heart. I'm glad she was upfront with him, had she not been and josh having to hear it for the first time on ATFR months down the road. I honestly don't think Josh would have taken well to it. So glad she was honest with him.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:14 pm

Continue here!

Thread #4

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

+63
Iam4UGA
amundefined2
Prettybeaches
rinacabigas
Acrunch
lipsis
TrustxLove
Kaltie
Cari
Katie B
DKWillis