SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:10 pm

Everything she says bugs me. laugh out loud

Are we going to have to hear about this for the next 8 months? "Every women deserves a man who won't let them walk away". If Zak or any guy let her walk away, then he wasn't worth keeping. Why would you want a guy that doesn't want you? Why is it his fault?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Chloep, have you heard any info on Clare/Jodi joining the DWTS cast?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:01 pm

Not quite sure what thread to put this in…..

Elise is from very near to where I grew up. My husband was up there yesterday and heard a guy on a local talk show about her, all up in arms because she is tracking again.

Here are 2 articles from the local newspapers.

http://citizensvoice.com/news/back-to-school-for-bachelor-contestant-1.1741572

http://www.timesleader.com/news/local-news-news/50205132/Former-Bachelor-contender-returns-to-teaching#.U_5-PksoYYU

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:15 pm

Like I said a few times, IMO she's disgusting. She's an elementary teacher and all she does since being on TB is post revealing pics of herself. She should have been let go from the school board. There are so many unemployed teachers that would gladly take her position, ones that would be setting a good example for their students.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:59 pm

docnash14 wrote:

According to RS, they are.  And Michelle posted several pictures of Cody and of Cody and her together on FB last night with some sweet captions.

Thanks! Good to hear Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 14 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 14 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 14 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:28 am

Is there anything on Sarah and Robert. I know RS has only said Michelle/Cody Marcus/Lacy are still together. But I have noticed that Sarah and Robert are both living in LA now. She is into art. And he recently posted about some art he found in Venice. I was wondering if it was a clue or something.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:08 am

Iluvbachette wrote:Is there anything on Sarah and Robert. I know RS has only said Michelle/Cody Marcus/Lacy are still together. But I have noticed that Sarah and Robert are both living in LA now. She is into art. And he recently posted about some art he found in Venice. I was wondering if it was a clue or something.

I don't know where I read (maybe RS) , but supposedly she breaks up with him at the end of the show. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:29 am

^^ The other way around. (According to RS.)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:57 am

mindless wrote:
nutty1 wrote:The thing about Marcus and Lacy is that at this point in filming, they had probably sent more time together than the final couple at the end of the Bachelor or Bachelorette.

Yes, but I think a longer time frame is still better, because time apart makes you miss each other and sort through your feelings and thoughts. So even if you don't spend as much time together, you have more time to digest everything. Being together 24/7 would totally suffocate me, but if it works for them then that's nice. Hope they'll live happily ever after. I still find Marcus creepy though and have since like week 2 of Andi's season.

I have no words for Cody. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I just can't.

Yeah.. Cody is an odd one. I would run. I do wish he would have gone out with Clare though. He offers the instant loyalty she demands. On the bright side, perhaps Michelle will finally give him a better haircut! Praying Marcus, I'll give the benefit of the doubt. If he was such a sucker for love he could have married one of the other 20+ women he's slept with. He's a total hottie and still single at 26, so he must have put on the brakes quite a few times. Marcus and Lacy seem like a good match to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:25 am

chloep wrote:^^ The other way around. (According to RS.)

Actually, RS did say that Sarah breaks up with Robert.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:53 am

chasingpavements wrote:

Actually, RS did say that Sarah breaks up with Robert.

Really? My bad.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:55 am

chloep, o/t question for you. You said that Lacy has real boobs, what about Ashlee's?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 August 26 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+23
Jolena
Iluvbachette
Luvstruck
Lucas15
Kashathediva
ironcat
BuckeyeGal06
docnash14
mindless
Linds911
fashionista84