SELECT CONTENT

Specials - Award Shows - Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AmazingRaceCanada - Specials - Award Shows -  Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards - Page 8 Empty Re: Specials - Award Shows - Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:04 am

Denzel is one of my fav's too. Another long time married couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AmazingRaceCanada - Specials - Award Shows -  Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards - Page 8 Empty Re: Specials - Award Shows - Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:09 am

I love Halle as much as the next person. She's a beautiful woman. But this wig is AWFUL. These two tweets sum it up IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:12 am

@ReneeM I was just looking for a pic of her gown and was going to say, beautiful gown, knock out body, but that hair? WTH? Awful. She usually looks so cute in any style.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:17 am

This tour bus is hilarious.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:21 am

OMYGOD...This is hysterical!!! So f^^kin funny. Ooops that word will be censored.
And yes beaaaaa dutiful hallie hair is aw ful. What was she thinking.
But the tour so funny.
Jimmy really is doing a great job!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:23 am

Can you imagine thinking you're walking into a museum and realize you're at the Oscars! laugh out loud Brilliant!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:23 am

Gary from chicago FTW!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:24 am

ReneeM wrote:I love Halle as much as the next person. She's a beautiful woman. But this wig is AWFUL. These two tweets sum it up IMO.

I'm dying! LOL rofl

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:27 am

His fiance's facial expressions were priceless!!! And then with Denzel. OMG! I love Denzel. I think I could marry him if I were single.(and he were)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:His fiance's facial expressions were priceless!!! And then with Denzel. OMG!  I love Denzel. I think I could marry him if I were single.(and he were)

Me too! I have a big crush on Denzel!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:34 am

As much as I may find the segments boring sometimes, I really like the fact that the oscars also recognize the technical departments. When making a film so many people work hard on it and it's mostly the actors/directors/writers that get all the credit from the GP but it takes more than just those people to pull it all together and the others deserve to be recognized too IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:39 am

Gary's living his best life tonight

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Specials - Award Shows - Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards

+20
alwaystulips
Chgohighlife
mprssdbyu
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
bleuberry