SELECT CONTENT

Specials - Award Shows - Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AmazingRaceCanada - Specials - Award Shows -  Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards - Page 9 Empty Re: Specials - Award Shows - Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:44 am

Awwe that's great of the Bulls to reach out to him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AmazingRaceCanada - Specials - Award Shows -  Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards - Page 9 Empty Re: Specials - Award Shows - Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:46 am

ReneeM wrote:As much as I may find the segments boring sometimes, I really like the fact that the oscars also recognize the technical departments. When making a film so many people work hard on it and it's mostly the actors/directors/writers that get all the credit from the GP but it takes more than just those people to pull it all together and the others deserve to be recognized too IMO.

For 6 yrs. my eldest dated/lived with a reality tv editor. These people work tedious hours for very little wages. They have to freelance to make ends meet. So--it's like working multiple jobs.
The little people count.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:55 am

Gary from Chicago!! Can he get a fan thread? laugh out loud laugh out loud Loved him.

AmazingRaceCanada - Specials - Award Shows -  Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:55 am

The White Helmets story is so moving... such bravery by these rescuers in Syria... true heros!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:
ReneeM wrote:As much as I may find the segments boring sometimes, I really like the fact that the oscars also recognize the technical departments. When making a film so many people work hard on it and it's mostly the actors/directors/writers that get all the credit from the GP but it takes more than just those people to pull it all together and the others deserve to be recognized too IMO.

For 6 yrs. my eldest dated/lived with a reality tv editor. These people work tedious hours for very little wages. They have to freelance to make ends meet. So--it's like working multiple jobs.
The little people count.

Yep... we have one in our family and her phone contacts/ shoulder rubbing at all the exclusive parties is epic but her pay is appalling for her talent and hours on shows that produce millions in revenue....she does voiceover work on the side that pays well.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:13 am

Javier Bardem beatingheart beatingheart

Samuel L Jackson, another fantastic actor. Amazing career.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:23 am

Jen Aniston did a nice job with the memorials. And I love Sarah B and the song "both sides now". What a lovely tribute to all lost this year. Loved how Bill Paxton who was lost too early at 61 today was given his due too.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:27 am

Very nice tribute. I'm always surprised at how many have passed when they do the tributes.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:44 am

I give props to JK. Nice job.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:46 am

I know, he's been great. Just hosting the Oscars, no big deal.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:53 am

Ryan Gosling lost  yes LaLa Land shouldn't win in any of the acting categories IMO. Also Ryan Reynolds is the superior Canadian Ryan  :yes: . I feel very strongly about this

Emma was actually the worst in that category IMO (that category was stacked) but I love her so I'm not mad Hugesmile

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:00 am

I'm glad Emma Stone won. I loved her dress, too. So many great noms for best picture. I say Fences. I know that is number 1 on my list to view first. Then LaLa. I love--lurve musicals.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Specials - Award Shows - Emmys - Oscars - Music Awards

+20
alwaystulips
Chgohighlife
mprssdbyu
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
bleuberry