SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:06 am

^^What a great opportunity to bring the two families together to become acquainted before a wedding.  They look like they are having fun and Chris is celebrating with a successful night.  That is Whitney's Uncle Johnny on the far left, he is like a Father to her and I bet he would be the one to walk her down the aisle.  Everyone is happy.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:27 am

Great pictures! The show of support must be very endearing for both Chris and Whitney.

IA Lucas, it's a great opportunity for them to develop their relationship further. I know it must be tough to go from the F1 to DWTS however this is proving that Whitney, as Chris says is an adult, and she gets it. Rather than looking at the negative, it's a great experience, why not go for it.

The family gets to enjoy and be part of it too! Win win for them all! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:53 am

From the picture Whitney posted on twitter, with her,was her cousin. I suspect that is him in the picture of the family. The woman next to Whitney resembles her sister, Kimberly.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:58 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 10 11032803_718227574956215_300697065_n
whitb624 Cozy Sunday's with @souleschris my <3 ️is full 1w
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:02 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 10 11007789_1430810480551142_1122064036_n
whitb624 Last minute #TBT to that one time when I was off to win a farmers 5d
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:07 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 10 11055920_1379232082400909_965999061_n
whitb624 Celebrating a great night on #dwts. Smiles. And more smiles. @souleschris 1w

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 10 11078704_643452852453345_1704883979_n
http://websta.me/p/947457340178860536_8548233
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:28 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 10 10946458_517901138347973_1044971704_n
user posted image
souleschris I'll be dancing my tail off for my beautiful @whitb624, my beautiful niece Sienna, sisters Lori, Jaci and all my fans! thankful for the support.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:51 pm

Maddy, you're doing an awesome job bringing pics over! yes Much appreciated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:10 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
albean99 wrote:Here's a bigger one:

I think it's interesting to connect this picture with what was posted about Chris' recent radio interview:

MVMom39forever wrote:
RE: DWTS
- Whitney is first person whom he talked to about going on DWTS and they were on the same page.
- Whitney saw DWTS as an opportunity – thought it would be fun and unique
- Whitney is really a part of his DWTS experience. Her family and his family are both coming to shows.
- When asked about how she is handling him dancing with other Witney, Chris said, "Whitney is an adult, mature and she gets it. That’s why I picked her. We have an understanding and trust."

because the picture illustrates what Chris talked about. Lots of debate about whether DWTS would be a good thing or a bad thing for him to do but IMO it's proving to be a good thing because of how Chris and Whitney and both families are jointly enjoying the experience.

I agree - I always think it tells a lot when post show the final couple spend time with each other families (both of them not just one). I am not really invested in this couple at all but I can say that I have faith in them.

I always go back to Des' season in how she ended up with the guy she needed vs. who she wanted. In her situation it was a little out of her control. In Chris situation I think that he consciously picked the right person for him at this point in time, he picked the girl that will give him his best shot at working out. JMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:35 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
albean99 wrote:Here's a bigger one:

I think it's interesting to connect this picture with what was posted about Chris' recent radio interview:

MVMom39forever wrote:
RE: DWTS
- Whitney is first person whom he talked to about going on DWTS and they were on the same page.
- Whitney saw DWTS as an opportunity – thought it would be fun and unique
- Whitney is really a part of his DWTS experience. Her family and his family are both coming to shows.
- When asked about how she is handling him dancing with other Witney, Chris said, "Whitney is an adult, mature and she gets it. That’s why I picked her. We have an understanding and trust."

because the picture illustrates what Chris talked about. Lots of debate about whether DWTS would be a good thing or a bad thing for him to do but IMO it's proving to be a good thing because of how Chris and Whitney and both families are jointly enjoying the experience.

clapping! clapping! Best thing I have read in a long time!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:40 pm

joshmurray11
6 hours ago
Had such a great time at DWTS supporting my stud muffin of a friend @souleschris and his awesome bride to be @whitb624! #ScoopItSon
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 10 11049319_618650208271274_497280686_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 10 8367-910  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 10 I_got_13  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 10 E5kqdm15  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:01 am

Whitney and Josh make a cute couple!! JUST KIDDING!!!!!  giggling

That girl can wear clothes! There is nothing she doesn't look good in!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

+57
Bythelake
just2relax
BowenAnderson
Beeleever
Jeepers
AllAboutLove
yrkiemommy
Rolly
lurker11
star_D
Trueloveforever