SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:22 pm

Ha! Good one laugh out loud

Whitney Bischoff
That one time when @C_Soules told me I had 5 days to learn the rumba to dance w/ him on monday. And I believed it. #AprilFoolsday2015 #DWTS

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:02 pm

There's a link from People Magazine with BTS pics of DWTS. Whitney is in a few of them. Whitney and Witney look to be actual friends. Maybe she'll get in invited to the wedding, unlike Peta. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:25 pm

eversotrue wrote:There's a link from People Magazine with BTS pics of DWTS. Whitney is in a few of them. Whitney and Witney look to be actual friends. Maybe she'll get in invited to the wedding, unlike Peta. LOL

Cute! Yes, Whitney and Witney are going to a soul cycle class. I also was pleased to see Chris pitching a business idea to Robert (Shark). He is smart to maximize his connections on the show to really make it all worth it. Happy for him to be taking full advantage of his opportunities.

Here's link to photos: http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20911557,00.html#30315251
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:45 pm

chrisbharrison
TBT brotherly love in Iowa. My boy @souleschris headed off to propose to his love @whitb624 #TheBachelor

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 11 11117078_436476556510939_421577082_n

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Chris actually looks happier in that hug than he did during the proposal! Guess the positioned camera does him no favors but extemporaneous photos catch his true emotion.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:29 pm

Now that is a sweet and oh so telling photo. Chris looks so happy! What a relief for him.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ha! Good one laugh out loud

Whitney Bischoff
That one time when @C_Soules told me I had 5 days to learn the rumba to dance w/ him on monday. And I believed it. #AprilFoolsday2015 #DWTS
cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:27 am

I wonder what this is about.  

http://okmagazine.com/photos/chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-the-bachelor-spin-off-reality-show/photo/1001232596/
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:34 am

Wow....the rag mags are getting desperate. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:35 am

Maybe it's for the DWTS intro next week.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:43 pm

mindless wrote:Maybe it's for the DWTS intro next week.

I think it's for the DWTS package too.

That said, if the guy's goal is to promote agriculture in Iowa, I don't think that it's that much of a stretch to think that he is in discussion for some type of reality show ... hopefully more in the vein of CHris Lambton's show than a Kardashian type of show.

Chris' website after all leads with "I am proud to share and promote the American farmers' story. It is part of my life, and it is a narrative I am honored to tell."

http://www.chrissoules.com/

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Kristinkko wrote:I wonder what this is about.  

http://okmagazine.com/photos/chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-the-bachelor-spin-off-reality-show/photo/1001232596/

No matter what it is about - I just love the pics of them especially the last 2.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

+57
Bythelake
just2relax
BowenAnderson
Beeleever
Jeepers
AllAboutLove
yrkiemommy
Rolly
lurker11
star_D
Trueloveforever