SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:27 pm

Ugh....really...Robert Graham? Ugh. No Witney, just NO!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by onlyme Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:11 pm

leselihau wrote:Ugh....really...Robert Graham?  Ugh.  No Witney, just NO!

My thought was 'run, witney, run!'

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:19 pm

onlyme wrote:
leselihau wrote:Ugh....really...Robert Graham?  Ugh.  No Witney, just NO!

My thought was 'run, witney, run!'

Oh my gosh! I was just thinking, "Yum ... Robert Graham!! Go Witney, just GO!" giggling giggling

What's the problem with Robert? He was so sweet on BIP2. I heard him a couple of times on AfterBuzz with Zac from Des' season and both guys came across as cool dudes, IMHO.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:00 pm

I like Robert and Zack. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:47 pm

I like Robert too. I actually thought Sarah bailed to quickly and her reasoning for doing so was weak.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Robert and Zack are smarmy. I've watched two interviews with them now that were roughly an hour long each and both of them they clearly are just out there banging as many girls as they can. Ewwwwww.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:05 pm

lurker11 wrote: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 22 Screen21

This is an adorable picture. I have grown to love Cody more and more....he seems like a really good friend and supporter to Chris.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:02 pm

leselihau wrote:Robert and Zack are smarmy.  I've watched two interviews with them now that were roughly an hour long each and both of them they clearly are just out there banging as many girls as they can.  Ewwwwww.

:yes: My impression too.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Ditto on Robert. Ick.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:50 am

Whitney is on the celebrity list at the "Unbridled Eve, Derby Eve Gala", a black tie event on Friday, May 1st, Lousiville, KY along with Andi Dorfman and Bob Guiney from TB, plus a number of actors, singers etc.   Unbridled Eve.

How great for Whitney to come back to her home town as a celebrity to one of her fav events.  :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:04 am

I hope we get a pic of her and Andi!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:43 am

I would rather she stay far away from Andi. Whitney isn't a mean girl and she possesses qualities that Andi wished she had. imo. And gag me with Bob Guiney.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

+57
Bythelake
just2relax
BowenAnderson
Beeleever
Jeepers
AllAboutLove
yrkiemommy
Rolly
lurker11
star_D
Trueloveforever