SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by julychild Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:^But she doesn't get a 1-on-1 week 3 (Kaitlyn, Whitney) and week 4 (Jade) so that's why I said week 5 at the earliest.
Well, we see that Kaitlyn has one, Whitney is at the winery area, but who has the private dinner at Chris's when Jimmie Kimmel interupts it?

ABC Medianet description wrote:Later, Jimmy crashes an intimate dinner at the Bachelor’s pad, where the couple is grilling some steaks. But will Jimmy amp up the romance and help Chris decide if this lucky lady really deserves a rose?

Is it possible that Becca gets that one there?  

I see how Kaitlyn gets one: Jimmy fools Chris and Kaitlyn into believing that they will be going to a high-end members only club for their date. Little do they know, that is not exactly what Jimmy has planned.

and Whitney: Chris and Whitney are sharing a wonderfully romantic day in beautiful wine country when they stumble upon a wedding in progress and spontaneously decide to crash it. Posing as friends of the bride, the daring couple dance and mingle with the unsuspecting wedding guests. But will Whitney get a rose or will their ruse be discovered and get them kicked out?

My question is who would get the steaks at Chris's?

That's the evening part of Kaitlyn's date

julychild

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:22 pm

[b]
julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:^But she doesn't get a 1-on-1 week 3 (Kaitlyn, Whitney) and week 4 (Jade) so that's why I said week 5 at the earliest.
Well, we see that Kaitlyn has one, Whitney is at the winery area, but who has the private dinner at Chris's when Jimmie Kimmel interupts it?

ABC Medianet description wrote:Later, Jimmy crashes an intimate dinner at the Bachelor’s pad, where the couple is grilling some steaks. But will Jimmy amp up the romance and help Chris decide if this lucky lady really deserves a rose?

Is it possible that Becca gets that one there?  

I see how Kaitlyn gets one: Jimmy fools Chris and Kaitlyn into believing that they will be going to a high-end members only club for their date. Little do they know, that is not exactly what Jimmy has planned.

and Whitney: Chris and Whitney are sharing a wonderfully romantic day in beautiful wine country when they stumble upon a wedding in progress and spontaneously decide to crash it. Posing as friends of the bride, the daring couple dance and mingle with the unsuspecting wedding guests. But will Whitney get a rose or will their ruse be discovered and get them kicked out?

My question is who would get the steaks at Chris's?

That's the evening part of Kaitlyn's date
I guess that's possible but I didn't take it that way as it was worded in a way that makes me think it is talking about someone else.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:28 pm

^It's all part of the same paragraph in the press release meaning it's the same date (Kaitlyn).
Jimmy fools Chris and Kaitlyn into believing that they will be going to a high-end members only club for their date. Little do they know, that is not exactly what Jimmy has planned. Later, Jimmy crashes an intimate dinner at the Bachelor’s pad, where the couple is grilling some steaks. But will Jimmy amp up the romance and help Chris decide if this lucky lady really deserves a rose?

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 87b72b10 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 86669110 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:38 pm

umngirl wrote:^It's all part of the same paragraph in the press release meaning it's the same date (Kaitlyn).
Jimmy fools Chris and Kaitlyn into believing that they will be going to a high-end members only club for their date. Little do they know, that is not exactly what Jimmy has planned. Later, Jimmy crashes an intimate dinner at the Bachelor’s pad, where the couple is grilling some steaks. But will Jimmy amp up the romance and help Chris decide if this lucky lady really deserves a rose?
Ok, but it is still possible for Becca to get an individual date in epi 4, which would allow for another one in epi 7.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:09 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Diana wrote:I thought Britt got the one on one in episode seven and Becca was on the GD that episode?
I thought the same. It definitely looks like her (mostly because of the hair-which is a dead give away imo.) Is that possibly somewhere else? Something funky happens that epsiode? RS is wrong? I'm curious on this one.
This didn't come from RS, the arena was sleuthed out here.
I mean is RS wrong about Britt getting a 1 on 1 in episode 7 (Iowa.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:15 am

eversotrue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
I thought the same. It definitely looks like her (mostly because of the hair-which is a dead give away imo.) Is that possibly somewhere else? Something funky happens that epsiode? RS is wrong? I'm curious on this one.
This didn't come from RS, the arena was sleuthed out here.
I mean is RS wrong about Britt getting a 1 on 1 in episode 7 (Iowa.)
Ok, thanks. Sorry about the misunderstanding there.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:48 am

So according to RS Jordan, the sloppy drunk, comes back "on her own" in New Mexico and crashes a cocktail party and Chris wants to let her stay, but the girls get so upset he changes his mind.

One more nail in the Chris is a wimp, MF puppet coffin. Until he shows some sign of improvement at all I have decided to call him Farmer Douche.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:03 am

They really have a theme of "2nd chances" and it just keeps coming.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 am

Chris and Whitney are sharing a wonderfully romantic day in beautiful wine country when they stumble upon a wedding in progress and spontaneously decide to crash it. Posing as friends of the bride, the daring couple dance and mingle with the unsuspecting wedding guests. But will Whitney get a rose or will their ruse be discovered and get them kicked out.

Seriously? Like nobody notices the cameras following them around and wonders WTH they are?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:31 am

Sprite wrote:Chris and Whitney are sharing a wonderfully romantic day in beautiful wine country when they stumble upon a wedding in progress and spontaneously decide to crash it. Posing as friends of the bride, the daring couple dance and mingle with the unsuspecting wedding guests. But will Whitney get a rose or will their ruse be discovered and get them kicked out.

Seriously? Like nobody notices the cameras following them around and wonders WTH they are?

I know, it just gets harder and harder to play along with the machine.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:50 am

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 2015-026
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 2015-027
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 2015-028
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 2015-029

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:15 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 2015-026
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 2015-027
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 2015-028
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 2015-029

clapping! Auntie thanks sooooo much for doing this! :cutesmile!:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+22
Rolly
Sprite
julychild
scorekeeper
Diana
sanlee088
california90
Marybods
docnash14
Aunties_Love
umngirl