SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by scorekeeper Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:03 pm

The "Hockey" Date happens in Des Moines Iowa

scorekeeper

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:51 pm

This is the updated filming chart as I now have it.  Thanks to Kasha for the help and to Scorekeeper for nailing the hockey  date to be at the Wells Fargo arena in DesMoines.

Here is a bigger shot of the arena in DesMoines that scorekeeper suggested.

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Iowa-Events-Center-Feature-Arena

The next one shows the greyed out area that Chris and Carley were sitting in on the right hand side of the arena in the pic.

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Wells-Fargo-Wide

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 2015-020
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 2015-021
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 2015-022
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 2015-023
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 2015-024

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:02 pm

Thank you, AL for keeping this up to date! yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:08 pm

I thought Britt got the one on one in episode seven and Becca was on the GD that episode?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Skate rink photo in Iowa:
I can ID Britt and Carly, not so positive if it is Kaitlyn or Becca, but either way we know Becca and Kaitlyn make final 4 and since Jade is at football game and Whitney at mural/dinner it has to be one of the two. (Becca or Kaitlyn)
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 A5662505-310e-4318-9c7f-d46bbf35b485
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Cfb83bbb-2b23-497c-aa8d-93089c1da462

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:52 pm

Diana wrote:I thought Britt got the one on one in episode seven and Becca was on the GD that episode?
I thought the same. It definitely looks like her (mostly because of the hair-which is a dead give away imo.) Is that possibly somewhere else? Something funky happens that epsiode? RS is wrong? I'm curious on this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:02 pm

I've seen Becca with extensions, I think, but she is a lot taller than Britt. I think it's Britt in the photo.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:20 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Diana wrote:I thought Britt got the one on one in episode seven and Becca was on the GD that episode?
I thought the same. It definitely looks like her (mostly because of the hair-which is a dead give away imo.) Is that possibly somewhere else? Something funky happens that epsiode? RS is wrong? I'm curious on this one.
This didn't come from RS, the arena was sleuthed out here.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:27 pm

Aren't there 3 1-on-1 dates in Iowa? So basically between Kaitlyn and Becca, one of them is on the group date and the other is on a 1-on-1.

I guess who gets that 1-on-1 will depend on when they each have solo dates in the episodes. Considering Kaitlyn has a 1-on-1 week 3 and the earliest Becca can have one is week 5, I'm going with Kaitlyn getting the 1-on-1 in Iowa and Becca on the GD. But I could be totally wrong.

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:51 pm

umngirl wrote:Aren't there 3 1-on-1 dates in Iowa? So basically between Kaitlyn and Becca, one of them is on the group date and the other is on a 1-on-1.

I guess who gets that 1-on-1 will depend on when they each have solo dates in the episodes. Considering Kaitlyn has a 1-on-1 week 3 and the earliest Becca can have one is week 5, I'm going with Kaitlyn getting the 1-on-1 in Iowa and Becca on the GD. But I could be totally wrong.
Isn't Becca's hair longer and lighter in color than Kaitlyn's?  If so, I think it is Kaitlyn in front of Chris in the rink photo as the person's hair is a bit darker and shorter than Becca's IMO.

Becca also has a pic where she's shooting a gun.  I think that is either in SD or Iowa.  Both sceneries could match up.

ETA: in all theories, it is possible that Becca could get an individual date in epi 4 around LA, therefore she would be up for another individual date in Iowa. Just some more thoughts as we have nothing in absolute stone about the shooting date yet.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:00 pm

^But she doesn't get a 1-on-1 week 3 (Kaitlyn, Whitney) and week 4 (Jade) so that's why I said week 5 at the earliest.

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:12 pm

umngirl wrote:^But she doesn't get a 1-on-1 week 3 (Kaitlyn, Whitney) and week 4 (Jade) so that's why I said week 5 at the earliest.
Well, we see that Kaitlyn has one, Whitney is at the winery area, but who has the private dinner at Chris's when Jimmie Kimmel interupts it?

ABC Medianet description wrote:Later, Jimmy crashes an intimate dinner at the Bachelor’s pad, where the couple is grilling some steaks. But will Jimmy amp up the romance and help Chris decide if this lucky lady really deserves a rose?

Is it possible that Becca gets that one there?

I see how Kaitlyn gets one: Jimmy fools Chris and Kaitlyn into believing that they will be going to a high-end members only club for their date. Little do they know, that is not exactly what Jimmy has planned.

and Whitney: Chris and Whitney are sharing a wonderfully romantic day in beautiful wine country when they stumble upon a wedding in progress and spontaneously decide to crash it. Posing as friends of the bride, the daring couple dance and mingle with the unsuspecting wedding guests. But will Whitney get a rose or will their ruse be discovered and get them kicked out?

My question is who would get the steaks at Chris's?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+22
Rolly
Sprite
julychild
scorekeeper
Diana
sanlee088
california90
Marybods
docnash14
Aunties_Love
umngirl