SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:08 am

Doesn't the first date card come the next day or do they give them one day off after the marathon M&G?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:16 am

They take a day for those who "survived" night one to move into the house.  Sean, Des and Andi all did press that day and I would presume Chris will, too(to be aired when the show airs in Jan).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:13 pm

This season seems 'blah' already.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:21 pm

I think it is too early to tell. Nothing really spoiled yet to even get excited about.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:05 pm

Ok if the schedule is as usual:
Thurs - Meet and Greet
Fri - move in
Sat - one on one date
Sun - group date...so why no pictures from this??
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:31 pm

barbell wrote:Ok if the schedule is as usual:
Thurs - Meet and Greet
Fri - move in
Sat - one on one date

No one recognizes Chris?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:43 pm

It would be obvious if they're filming anywhere where there are more than a few people. Is it possible that after the first night they flew everyone out to the farm? Though I do think there were some production IGs of sunrise in Malibu.... which makes me this that last night, not Thursday night was the M&G... or Chris was coming in at sunrise from Date 1, which is also a possibility.

When tptb choose to, they can find plenty of remote destinations in SoCal where filming won't be seen. That's my best guess.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Ok so we should be down to 12 or 13 girls after last night if the usual schedule holds true. Hypothetically moving forward:
Wednesday 10/1 One on one date
Thursday 10/2 Group date
Friday 10/3 One on one date
Saturday 10/4 Rose ceremony 12/13 to 9/10 - anyone have time to check out the Malibu house to see if there's something going on Sat night? :detective
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Thurs - Meet and Greet
Fri - move in
Sat - one on one date

No one recognizes Chris?

Based on the SM shutdown we have seen on the known contestants I would suspect that TPTB are closing up some leaks this year. I have no idea why.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Have new press photos been released? Usually by this time there is a roup of photos with roses to show off newest Bachelor.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:42 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Have new press photos been released? Usually by this time there is a roup of photos with roses to show off newest Bachelor.  

Nope.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Thurs - Meet and Greet
Fri - move in
Sat - one on one date

No one recognizes Chris?
Who's Chris? cantstopl
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+22
Rolly
Sprite
julychild
scorekeeper
Diana
sanlee088
california90
Marybods
docnash14
Aunties_Love
umngirl