SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 45 of 45 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:22 pm

happygolucky wrote:I must write it ... I must ... Alanna, you crack me up this season. giggling Hugesmile
It's interesting analogy.
What is really interesting is our different perception of Nick, and not because of your dislike of him, but the fact that I see Nick really an opposite of "a player". Like a guy who actually isn't that good at "picking women" at the bar ... at least not with the first approach. I actually find him to be a complete nerd, a dork, but who tries to hide it and puts the "Sasha Fierce mask on" to be the cool guy - and I'm still only talking in the situation of approaching a woman. And to me he is cool for real, but like he doesn't know it. Then once the ice is broken and he gets his confirmation that he can proceed, that's when it gets really intriguing... yes, it's clear as a daylight, I'm enjoying watching him do his "moves".

I agree with you happy. IMHO, Nick is one of the more "real" guys I have witnessed on these shows. I like him soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 45 3806527698

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:27 pm

yes, yes, yes, OnePromise, bingo, thank you.

It's true, what you've just wrote ... like I stated before, I do see myself A LOT in Nick ... especially in these occasions, when things can be perceived as flaws/faults by others (and myself).

I'll be long again - sorry - personal story for analogy:
My own parents tell me that I make "awful" expressions with my face when we have a debate ... they told me that I should film myself and watch it ... and what drives me crazy is, that they keep telling me what they think that I think (can you follow the sentence?) ... which is more often than not completely different.

I'll give you an example: recently it happened to me that I was hired to do something for some company, things didn't go as planned and mistakes were made, but I wasn't aware of it all, because there were other people responsible at that company to complete the task.
I was with their CEO/owner and I was faced with the accusation that I didn't do my job, not knowing all the facts I took partially the blame, but I was mostly assuring them that we all did our job correctly as a team. Then CEO called the office and in front of me had a conversation when they completely threw the blame on me... and I was listening their lies ... and I was completely in shock ... and thinking in my head "what can I say when I have no proof of what I said/ordered/did and what they are reporting ... beside, they are long-term employees with great personal/professional relationship with their CEO ... my words in this don't hold any weight and I don't want to ruin their working-relationship, since I'm only the new hire" .... and I did that same "grin" during their phone conversation... (and I was pissed, sad, mostly just felt powerless and inadequate to fight this battle) ...You can only imagine their conclusion to my grin, I was guilty.
- yes, you can laugh at my own stupidity, I'm laughing now.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:32 pm

emusha wrote:snipped..
that time with K at the pier -- he is feeling a bit shy and unsure but going with it and nuzzling her and kissing her etc.

He is telling her what she needs to hear, supporting whatever decision she makes, but deep down in that grin, he's hoping she lets him stay. Putting the ball totally in her court, letting her make that decision, I'm sure is the only way he wanted it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Since Nick has a Fan thread and a thread for this season in the Contestant section, we'll lock this thread to avoid duplication and conversations in two threads.

Nick B'ette 11

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 45 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl