SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Empty Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Continue here.

stuckinsc wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
SueSt wrote:I mean these are all pleas and open invitations to engage... and it's a fine line, and I can see why you'd think he was trying to win her back... but I took it to be his attempt to put the depth of his feelings into words.  He loved her in a way he had never loved someone before and needed to put it out there in order to move on.  

I think it's both. As I read (or reread) the letter Nick does indeed put the depth of his feelings into words but at the same time makes it clear that "I just know I would much rather turn my life upside down and risk it all to have amazing with you."

Keep in mind, that letter was presented as being written right before the MTA or at MTA when Andi wouldn't see him.  But TPTB is tricky, so we really have no idea when the letter was written, only when they chose to give it to Andi.

It is my firm belief that TPTB manipulated both Andi and Nick after the FRC.  I believe they told Nick that Andi wasn't happy with her decision and they told Andi that Nick wasn't letting go, probably both exaggerations or not truth at all. TPTB wanted this to blow up and in some ways I still believe they would have loved for Andi to change her mind or for Josh to dump her and for him to be available to be the bachelor.  I would rather have watched Josh as the lead instead of Chris, so I can understand.  It is a rotten thing to do, but I put nothing past TPTB.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by vivi2 Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

I said it before and I'm going to say it again. Nick should've never gone on this show to begin with. He's a grown man, isn't he?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by stuckinsc Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 pm

vivi2 wrote:
I said it before and I'm going to say it again.  Nick should've never gone on this show to begin with.  He's a grown man, isn't he?

I enjoyed watching him on the show and to me it would have been a boring season without him.

Nick, Andi and Josh have all moved on and are over it.  It is only us on the discussion board who still discuss it and who are still trying to fight their points.  The three of them are over it, it is us who are not, so maybe we should not watch the show, if we as grown people can't move on?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
vivi2 wrote:
I said it before and I'm going to say it again.  Nick should've never gone on this show to begin with.  He's a grown man, isn't he?

I enjoyed watching him on the show and to me it would have been a boring season without him.

Nick, Andi and Josh have all moved on and are over it.  It is only us on the discussion board who still discuss it and who are still trying to fight their points.  The three of them are over it, it is us who are not, so maybe we should not watch the show, if we as grown people can't move on?

I agree.  We all have choices but we shouldn't complain or blame someone else, if we made the wrong ones.  Because we're grown people.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Have I missed something? Has Nick ever blamed on anyone? For what? From what I remember, he always said he'd take full responsibility for what he's said/done.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:04 pm

She only said those things AFTER the sex had been brought up. When she basically had no choice, unless she wanted to come across as just another horndog. Before that she was giving Nick as little as humanly possible. Simply saying they had a great relationship doesn't answer any questions and it's certainly a poor way to show sympathy.

I don't agree.  Here is what she said BEFORE Nick kiss and told on live tv and I'll leave it at that:

Chris: Andi u guys obviously had a great relationship or he wouldn't have been in your final 2. And you and I talked about Nick quite a bit. I know it's tough to be here and it's emotionally charged but I think it's an important question. Did you love Nick or at least love parts of Nick. Were u in love with him?  

Andi: I'm, I mean I was not in love with him and that's why I didn't tell him I was in love with him. If I felt I was in love with you I would have said that. That's why I was very careful not to say that. I mean, I did have a great relationship with him. If I did if all over again I would have still had the same great relationship that I had with Nick.  I genuinely 100% believe that.  But at the end of the day it's like, I know it sounds harsh to say but how do you compete with a greater relationship?  How do you compete with a greater love?  At the end of the day, that's all it comes down to.   There was nothing wrong that Nick did.  There was nothing wrong with our relationship except something else was more right.  And I know that's tough to say.  I probably should have said it months ago: it's very tough to say to someone's face but at the end of the day, that's the truth.  

Chris: Nick what are you thinking?

Sorry, I couldn't put myself thru watching that again! We all know what he said next.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:08 pm

sdmom wrote:Have I missed something? Has Nick ever blamed on anyone? For what? From what I remember, he always said he'd take full responsibility for what he's said/done.

No, you haven't missed anything, It's the same ol' thing--" why you made love to me.." or
" her demeanor made me say it" or... . Do you need to hear more?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Acrunch wrote:
She only said those things AFTER the sex had been brought up. When she basically had no choice, unless she wanted to come across as just another horndog. Before that she was giving Nick as little as humanly possible. Simply saying they had a great relationship doesn't answer any questions and it's certainly a poor way to show sympathy.

I don't agree.  Here is what she said BEFORE Nick kiss and told on live tv and I'll leave it at that:

Chris: Andi u guys obviously had a great relationship or he wouldn't have been in your final 2. And you and I talked about Nick quite a bit. I know it's tough to be here and it's emotionally charged but I think it's an important question. Did you love Nick or at least love parts of Nick. Were u in love with him?  

Andi: I'm, I mean I was not in love with him and that's why I didn't tell him I was in love with him. If I felt I was in love with you I would have said that. That's why I was very careful not to say that. I mean, I did have a great relationship with him. If I did if all over again I would have still had the same great relationship that I had with Nick.  I genuinely 100% believe that.  But at the end of the day it's like, I know it sounds harsh to say but how do you compete with a greater relationship?  How do you compete with a greater love?  At the end of the day, that's all it comes down to.   There was nothing wrong that Nick did.  There was nothing wrong with our relationship except something else was more right.  And I know that's tough to say.  I probably should have said it months ago: it's very tough to say to someone's face but at the end of the day, that's the truth.  

Chris: Nick what are you thinking?

Sorry, I couldn't put myself thru watching that again!  We all know what he said next.

Well perhaps you should've watched the rest, because it was after Nick asked his question that she started insisting that she did care for him and meant all the things she said to him and about him. That his take on those things might have been different than hers, but she did mean them. That's the stuff I was referring to and it probably would've been nice to hear from the get-go, instead of being made feel like a fool for thinking she was in love even though she didn't say it (which she isn't allowed to anyway). I think Nick's ears pretty much shut off after "I was not in love with him and that's why I didn't tell him I was in love with him. If I felt I was in love with you I would have said that. That's why I was very careful not to say that.", because his mind was too busy processing what he'd just heard.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:51 pm

And nothing will change anyone's opinion on the matter. So why discuss it again?

As I said, the three have moved on. It will be great when this board can too.

These are Nick's tweets from the last few days, maybe we can talk about this now.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · Sep 4
This was right before Andi sent @mrjjobrien home because she thought he was napping with his hands… http://instagram.com/p/siSHeJsw5e/
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 3 times3 FavoriteFavorited 57 times57
More

Retweeted by Nick Viall
Bill Murray @BiIIMurray · Sep 4
All I’m saying is you don’t see many neck tattoos on Jeopardy.
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 823 times823 FavoriteFavorited 840 times840
More

Chicago, IL
Just introduced to @NiykeeHeaton 's music. Wow, what a talent #skills Thanks @chi_citygrl
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 8 times8
More

Chicago, IL
Merry Christmas.. I mean, happy start to the NFL season. Go Packers!!
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 28 times28 FavoriteFavorited 119 times119
More

Retweeted by Nick Viall
Robert Mills @Millsy11374 · Sep 3
Thank God the Betty White death pronouncements were a hoax.
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 16 times16 FavoriteFavorited 30 times30
More

Retweeted by Nick Viall
elan gale @theyearofelan · Sep 2
I'm hosting a FREE comedy show tonight in LA http://www.ticketfly.com/event/675431-national-midnight-society-los-angeles/ … with @iliza & @fahimanwar & other talented people. And me. Get free tix
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:59 pm

I don't understand how we can use the "Nick has moved on" card in this situation, but yesterday people were demanding more forgiveness towards Nick from Josh, but yet we can't say Josh has moved on? I think people keep rehashing this old topic because the same thing is happening to Josh and even Andi.

It would be great to move on, but I guess it would be even greater if people moved on from all topics.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't understand how we can use the "Nick has moved on" card in this situation, but yesterday people were demanding more forgiveness towards Nick from Josh, but yet we can't say Josh has moved on? I think people keep rehashing this old topic because the same thing is happening to Josh and even Andi.

It would be great to move on, but I guess it would be even greater if people moved on from all topics.

I actually said all three have moved on. I learned from you yesterday, so thank you. No need to discuss Nick in reference to Josh and Andi or Josh and Andi in reference to Nick.

That was the point of posting Nick's latest tweets. I have not posted in the Josh and Andi thread since you so helpfully corrected me. As you asked there, I am asking here. Let's talk about them individually in their threads. This thread was almost closed last week, so let's keep it open by discussing the now. Same for the Josh and Andi thread.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:36 pm

sdmom wrote:Have I missed something? Has Nick ever blamed on anyone? For what? From what I remember, he always said he'd take full responsibility for what he's said/done.

Thank you sdmom. In my eyes, Nick has been a gentleman throughout... not so his co-stars.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl