SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Jolena Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:15 am

Thank you Thirteen !!! Loving them !!Keep um coming!!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:44 am

Thank you thirteen! It's interesting to see that even when they had this "bump in the road" they couldn't stay away from each other. She was always sitting next to him in the sofa. It was the voice overs and editing that created extra drama to the rose ceremoni. JODI had already resolved their problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:42 am

Thank you thirteen !!!
First time I watched this episode back. Even when she was a little mad at him she was touching Joshs legs giggling
I think the editing was bad! Josh get the last rose but you can see that Brian has no rose too!!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:44 am

Thank you for the episodes!!! Looking forward to the rest of them. clapping!

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:08 pm

You are very welcome guys!! Glad you are enjoying them!Smiley

This is the first time I've seen this episode since it aired as well and you can see how much non verbal communication this two have. Regardless if they weren't in the best of terms that week you can see how much they want to be close to each other.

Question: Do you want me to add the deleted scenes (the ones that I am able to find) at the end of the video or do you want me to add them in the scene they belong?

Have a great day everyone,
Dani
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:47 pm

thirteen wrote:You are very welcome guys!! Glad you are enjoying them!Smiley

This is the first time I've seen this episode since it aired as well and you can see how much non verbal communication this two have. Regardless if they weren't in the best of terms that week you can see how much they want to be close to each other.

Question: Do you want me to add the deleted scenes (the ones that I am able to find) at the end of the video or do you want me to add them in the scene they belong?

Have a great day everyone,
Dani

Thanks for asking - and for all the work! If it isn't too much bother it would be great if the deleted scenes were added in where they belong. What a treat!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Thirteen,

When you do the fantasy suite date would you include the deleted scene that was supposed to be at the end before the rose ceremony. You can find it on You Tube and it's called Josh's Message to Andi. Thanks so much
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:58 pm

After watching Episode 6 can tell me if Andi and Josh are holding hands coming back inside when they "made up" at the cocktail party before the rose ceremony. When they are walking in there is a gate that is in the way and it goes so fast I can't see if they're holding hands or just both have their hands down.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:18 am

Thirteen, My 2 cents would be to add the deleted scenes where they belong Smiley :cutesmile!: Laura, I know the scene you're talking about and I was thinking the same thing but as you said , it goes so fast that you can't really tell! It might have to be played back in slow motion to see it. For some reason my remote slow motion button isn't working so I can't check it.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:02 am

You are so welcome guys! Okay, so the general consensus was to put them where they belong. Smiley

Laura- I will totally add that deleted scene! In regards to your question I saw that scene again but it's to hard to tell but it seems like they were. Ugh! I need a close up laugh out loud!

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:43 am

Thank you thirteen for the great job on the videos.

It's amazing all the guys didn't notice their relationship. It just seems that she was always sitting next to Josh in most of the group situations plus in Ep 6 when she was asking if she should read them Josh was shaking his head no and she decided not to.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:06 am

pander3575
**Edited**

There are too many observations and remarks that Andi made when she wasn't with Josh that let me know how she was feeling.

In the latest episode where they have their disagreement I mean Andi was absolutely devastated after her argument with Josh.  When I saw the previews I thought something drastic had happened because she was so emotional about that but that was all about Josh.

And then this scene (which isn't in the latest episode that Thirteen made but I'm sure you remember it)  when Andi was giving out the group date rose and she was talking about Chris she was really doing that for Josh's sake.  Meaning she wanted Josh to hear what she had to say.  And then when she was leaving and giving everyone a hug good-bye Andi started to walk past Josh and Josh kind of didn't give her a choice and gave her a hug.  And then at the cocktail party that night making out with N and being so joyful that N had grabbed her before she could even hug the guys.  Again that was meant for Josh's sake.

Again, so transparent to me.  So IMO there never was anyone else but Josh for Andi.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

+24
citygirl1962
Eagle Eye
mag pie
Emilia23_12
nannymargie