SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 55 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 55 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:13 pm

well - I'm lost...does it have something to do with dead horses maybe??? :P

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 55 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Ashley has probably topped the women as far as most guys kissed. Even Trista said something about it. LOL! She obviously has physical connection at the top of her list. At present, the only person who seems to satisfy this need is JP. She just looks starved around Ben and she is doing all of the work. She and JP cannot keep up with each other. She might think that she has an emotional connection with Ben but she's doing all of her sharing about important things with JP. Once JP opened up about how hard it was for him to handle her being with other guys, she goes into full compassion mode and gives him the rose to assure him. Next thing we know, she's chopping two of JP's chief rivals off at the knees with decisiveness. Even JP picked up on that.

Hometowns should be interesting to say the least. We'll know more after that episode airs - hopefully. LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:19 pm

anders wrote:well - I'm lost...does it have something to do with dead horses maybe??? :P

Yes, horses used to be sent to the glue factory. :yes:

I think I'm too stabby/snarky a mood this morning to be on this site though...

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:20 pm

MaggieMae wrote:
anders wrote:well - I'm lost...does it have something to do with dead horses maybe??? :P

Yes, horses used to be sent to the glue factory. Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 55 1978086825

me too - I think I'll spend my time on Survivor Sucks today - they encourage rudeness and snarkiness.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Agent--I think that is the main reason I hope Ashley does pick JP. I am not sure I see Ashley with the quiet mellow Ben F. type. On the other hand during Ali's season I could see her with RM even though he seemed much quieter. The next few weeks will be interesting to see where this goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:37 pm

MaggieMae wrote:

Yes, horses used to be sent to the glue factory. :yes:

Join the club, me too.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:39 pm

I like both guys. They are very different, however. Like Chantal/Emily actually. Just depends on what Ashley wants, I guess. Right now, the 'doubts' they are throwing in about JP and what will now be the 'surge' in Ben's story seem right on course. Who will she ultimately choose? IDK, but I do know that these story lines about 'jealousy' and 'whole package' are just there to move their show along and create something interesting to keep viewers watching. Frankly, the lack of exciting dates and the conversations etc have been really quite boring. They need to create some kind of drama or we'll all fall asleep.

I get that Ash is afraid of adrenalin type dates, but seriously I feel like all we've seen them do is walk around a market or a park and have supper. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:43 pm

sweetpea wrote:I like both guys. They are very different, however. Like Chantal/Emily actually. Just depends on what Ashley wants, I guess. Right now, the 'doubts' they are throwing in about JP and what will now be the 'surge' in Ben's story seem right on course. Who will she ultimately choose? IDK, but I do know that these story lines about 'jealousy' and 'whole package' are just there to move their show along and create something interesting to keep viewers watching. Frankly, the lack of exciting dates and the conversations etc have been really quite boring. They need to create some kind of drama or we'll all fall asleep.

I get that Ash is afraid of adrenalin type dates, but seriously I feel like all we've seen them do is walk around a market or a park and have supper. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzz, is right. This is why I enjoyed Jillian's season. She loved the adrenaline dates. I'm completely bored on mostly all of Ashley's 1-on-1 dates and a good portion of the group dates.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:49 pm

I'm the opposite. I don't like the adrenaline dates because I would never do anything like that - especially with someone I barely know. I like doing the things that Ashley seems to do. She actually gets to know the guys because she spends quality time with them.

I think there were probably budget issues too. Someone asked Chris about it and he said something about the sea planes using up most of the budget. LOL! Thank god there were no hot tubs either.

Last edited by sjcaligurl on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:57 pm

I've just realized there haven't been any smooching in the hot tub scenes. Gotta give the girl some credit for that I guess. Still she's spent so much time weeping and fretting, it's really quite exhausting watching her. I am not sure she really was cut out to do this show, given all her insecurities. Hope she is happy now, though. If they make it, it will be worth it I'm sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:01 pm

northernviewer wrote:
MaggieMae wrote:We now have enough glue in this thread for every first grader in the country.

Sheesh.

it took me a few seconds but ..... rotfl rotfl

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 55 Deadhorse

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:24 pm

happyntexas wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
Coastal wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:This might be right - and why we don't see the passionate kisses with Ben and Ashley!
All I remember is that Ashley has stated again that the attraction is there with her and Ben, the emotional connection is there in full swing. With JP, she states that she is trying to find out what the emotional conenction is and if they have the whole package..........

Honestly, given the body language I've seen, it's going to be the FD or LCD before we may see passion from Ben. I think Ashley sees JP as being out of her league much the way Ali tried to talk herself out of Roberto by fixating on Frank who was her 'type' like Ben and Constantine are her 'physical type'. For as understanding JP has been with her and as much as she raves about his kisses, she was still questioning his sincerity. She's scared he's going to leave whereas right off the bat she felt Ben 'liked' her (funny he's the one who now has conditions on whether he could really love her unless his family does). Ashley's fear of JP leaving her would be why she didn't choose him. Whenever you meet someone and can't understand why they are single because you think they are great, what you are really saying is that "you're so great you could have anybody. why would you want me?"

The odds of thing working out no matter who she chooses are slim. However, if she has to choose something that may not work, I'd rather her go for the passion/sex. She can marry someone 'comfortable' later ... LOL!

I'll give you that she probably does choose passion. But, on the other hand with Ben. I watched the video where he talks of his family to her. He also states in the next breath, that with the way he has talked about her, he sees no reason that his family would not like her.

I also don't think what he says is unreasonable. I've heard lots of bachelorette contestants say they would have to get along with family. If you stay with someone any length of time......you marry the family too.

I like both Ben and JP......and she probably will pick JP. Which is fine. But, I try, for the sake of fairness, to at least include both possibilities. Since the two will feature prominently.....I feel like they should both be given equal consideration.

Great post. Love the idea of a neutral zone idea so both guys can be considered equally. Sure would make things easier around here

I like both as well tho I somewhat favor Ben. But I also see the difficulty being a Ben fan here as has been pointed out by some here.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Nibbles22
rc49ers
Trueloveforever
CHO
Samantharose