SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 73 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by JBF Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Martinanne wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Martinanne wrote:

I kind of wonder if she would have cut Ben F. at F3 if Constantine hadn't taken himself out of the running, just to spare JP the worry.
If that was the case why not cut Ben after hometown and keep Ames?

Very good question. I must admit it seems like the logical reason is that she didn't want to let Ben go yet. I definitely see the connection there between Ben and Ashley, and even though I believe JP is F1 and I see a stronger connection between the two of them, I can easily imagine that she had strong enough feelings for Ben that she would want to hang onto him just in case it all unraveled with JP. But I still wonder if she might have let him go at F3, so as not to ruin the final day with so much drama. I mean, those previews make it look like she is REALLY upset at the FRC and she has shown in these past episodes that she finds it terribly hard to let these guys go. So if she is strongly attached to BOTH her F2, then FRC day is going to be really hard on her. So I can see her wanting to let the true F2 go at F3 (ala Jilly with Reid, IMO) to take some of the pressure off herself and also off of JP. Because JP would certainly see Constantine as less of a threat than Ben. Seems FRC day would be a lot more enjoyable for both herself and her F1 (and maybe even her F2 if it was Constantine since he obviously wasn't as attached as others) if they ALL went into it knowing who she was going to choose.

I agree. The Bachelorettes always do it that way... send their EMOTIONAL final 2 away at the final 3 position and take one they have a weaker "connection" with to FRC, to cut down on the stress. Last year, Frank was the "weak link" of the final 3 and the planned F2, but he ruined it for Ali. Ha ha ha! You just know she wouldn't have asked Frank to leave at Last Chance Date time like she did Chris L., since she was so aloof with him. Constantine is the perfect final 2 choice and certainly NOT a threat to Jordan's insecurities, like Ben is.

What is interesting about Ames is that he, along with Lucas, were on the same wedding date with Jordan. Right away that told me that those were the three "husbands" she had pegged. Lucas and Ames have both discussed children with her on their 1 on 1s. Ben and Constantine were the "boyfriends" and Ryan too intense for her. When Lucas discussed waking up in the morning with the woman of his life, a lightbulb flashed in her head... he had to go next.

Again... I keep repeating myself... there was no real conflict between Lucas and Jordan. His comments were pretty objective: Jordan was going through his PMS phase on account of being Luv Struck. He was laughing about the tux prompting a 180 degree turnaround in his behavior and was chuckling when an astonished Ames observed (wide-eyed) how well the photo shoot was going with Mister Grumpy Pants, now that he was with his little woman in her white dress.

Really, really, really curious what Lucas whispered to Jordan as he left the mansion... Ben was just observing with no concern. I think he knows his position. He even joked on his date that he was confident about a hometown visit... but didn't mention any future with her. (Hey, as long as the wine keeps getting promoted all season...)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 73 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:01 am

Do we have a screencap of Ben F. running after someone? hehehe Maybe. :cc3: Team cupcake. :hrtbeat:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:37 am

JBF wrote:
Martinanne wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Martinanne wrote:

I kind of wonder if she would have cut Ben F. at F3 if Constantine hadn't taken himself out of the running, just to spare JP the worry.

Very good question. I must admit it seems like the logical reason is that she didn't want to let Ben go yet. I definitely see the connection there between Ben and Ashley, and even though I believe JP is F1 and I see a stronger connection between the two of them, I can easily imagine that she had strong enough feelings for Ben that she would want to hang onto him just in case it all unraveled with JP. But I still wonder if she might have let him go at F3, so as not to ruin the final day with so much drama. I mean, those previews make it look like she is REALLY upset at the FRC and she has shown in these past episodes that she finds it terribly hard to let these guys go. So if she is strongly attached to BOTH her F2, then FRC day is going to be really hard on her. So I can see her wanting to let the true F2 go at F3 (ala Jilly with Reid, IMO) to take some of the pressure off herself and also off of JP. Because JP would certainly see Constantine as less of a threat than Ben. Seems FRC day would be a lot more enjoyable for both herself and her F1 (and maybe even her F2 if it was Constantine since he obviously wasn't as attached as others) if they ALL went into it knowing who she was going to choose.

I agree. The Bachelorettes always do it that way... send their EMOTIONAL final 2 away at the final 3 position and take one they have a weaker "connection" with to FRC, to cut down on the stress. Last year, Frank was the "weak link" of the final 3 and the planned F2, but he ruined it for Ali. Ha ha ha! You just know she wouldn't have asked Frank to leave at Last Chance Date time like she did Chris L., since she was so aloof with him. Constantine is the perfect final 2 choice and certainly NOT a threat to Jordan's insecurities, like Ben is.

What is interesting about Ames is that he, along with Lucas, were on the same wedding date with Jordan. Right away that told me that those were the three "husbands" she had pegged. Lucas and Ames have both discussed children with her on their 1 on 1s. Ben and Constantine were the "boyfriends" and Ryan too intense for her. When Lucas discussed waking up in the morning with the woman of his life, a lightbulb flashed in her head... he had to go next.

Again... I keep repeating myself... there was no real conflict between Lucas and Jordan. His comments were pretty objective: Jordan was going through his PMS phase on account of being Luv Struck. He was laughing about the tux prompting a 180 degree turnaround in his behavior and was chuckling when an astonished Ames observed (wide-eyed) how well the photo shoot was going with Mister Grumpy Pants, now that he was with his little woman in her white dress.

Really, really, really curious what Lucas whispered to Jordan as he left the mansion... Ben was just observing with no concern. I think he knows his position. He even joked on his date that he was confident about a hometown visit... but didn't mention any future with her. (Hey, as long as the wine keeps getting promoted all season...)

Did you notice the tender look JP gives her when they go back into the room with Lucas and Ames? It's right after they do their cheers. Lucas is doing his PI and then it flips back to JP and Lucas sitting on the couch and you see JP give Ashley this tender look.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:43 am

Samantharose wrote:
JBF wrote:
Martinanne wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Martinanne wrote:

Did you notice the tender look JP gives her when they go back into the room with Lucas and Ames? It's right after they do their cheers. Lucas is doing his PI and then it flips back to JP and Lucas sitting on the couch and you see JP give Ashley this tender look.

What scene was this? Was it this past episode?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:44 am

If Ben is the F-1 For sure he better not watch any of Ashley and Jorden Pauls scenes . on second thought he may get a big lesson on kissing Magical Kisses that is .

:sweetheart:

Last edited by rc49ers on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:44 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
JBF wrote:
Martinanne wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Martinanne wrote:

Yes, its after he tells her how horrible this week has been and she gives him the rose guaranteeing a HTD.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 am

Samantharose wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
JBF wrote:
Martinanne wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Martinanne wrote:

Yes, its after he tells her how horrible this week has been and she gives him the rose guaranteeing a HTD.

Thanks! I'm going to go check it out! yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am

Samantharose wrote:
JBF wrote:
Martinanne wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Martinanne wrote:

This one?

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 73 Thebachelorettes07e07hdx
Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 73 Thebachelorettes07e07hd
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am

rc49ers wrote:If Ben is the F-1 For sure he better not watch any of Ashley and Jorden Pauls scenes . on scend thought he may get a big lesson on kissing Magical Kisses that is .

If Ben is F1, then he needs to be asking Ashley what JP meant when he said that night was unbeliveable on the tram! giggling

Last edited by Samantharose on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 am

San wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
JBF wrote:
Martinanne wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Martinanne wrote:

This one?

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 73 Thebachelorettes07e07hdx
Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 73 Thebachelorettes07e07hd

Yes!! yes Thanks San!
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:48 am

Samantharose wrote:
rc49ers wrote:If Ben is the F-1 For sure he better not watch any of Ashley and Jorden Pauls scenes . on scend thought he may get a big lesson on kissing Magical Kisses that is .

If Ben is F1, then he needs to be asking Ashley when JP meant when he said that night was unbeliveable on the tram! giggling

and why Ashley thought it was wild! giggling
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:51 am

Aww, lots of super sweet moments and looks between the two of them. I always see so much more when I re-watch the episodes without sound. The music and VO's normally tell a much different story than what's really happening!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Nibbles22
rc49ers
Trueloveforever
CHO
Samantharose