SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by vivi2 Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:22 pm

Happy Saturday!

Thanks everyone for the pics or info from the couple. They've been very generous to their "super" fans so far, so anything today will be the bonus...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Hope all have a pleasant , fun day! Hopefully we will get a "bonus" ( or more) pics!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:20 pm

Happy Saturday my friends,

Kensington is having a 6th birthday British Bash today so perhaps we'll get a pic of/from our royal couple, Princess Catherine and Prince Hubs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Yessss

@clmgiudici: Sharing our housewarming party with @glamourmag soon Smiley Keep your eye out for the post!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:12 pm

@clmgiudici: Fine, fine, twist my arm ;) Here's a sneak peek... This sh!t is bananas #liketkit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @liketkit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:15 pm

I'm very much looking forward to seeing their housewarming party. A bunch of their family members commented on it being fantastic so I can't wait to see the magic.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm

^Me too High clap
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:24 pm

Did they do make your own sundaes? That's my kinda party.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:47 pm

All I know is that Nutella was involved so I'd be there in a heartbeat.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Portrait of a Doog: Part Two by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Ahhhh.... doogie day at the water park.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:15 pm

They are at the Wags and Waves event. Same event where one of my all time fave pics was taken last year

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom