SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by timfan Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:19 pm

Does anyone know if his book will be available in canada
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:21 pm

^You should be able to purchase it through Amazon I would think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:22 pm

I don't if book available in canada,. Maybe if you can order from Amazon? ( do they ship to Canada?)
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Sorry, did not see Umngirl post. Kind of crossed in transmission!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:29 pm

timfan wrote:Does anyone know if his book will be available in canada

I pre-ordered it from Amazon.ca

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:33 pm

thank you for the answer everybody I will look online for it
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:38 pm

@clmgiudici: My pins include tasty things and tastier things.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:45 pm

^Like clockwork, when he's out of town she goes on Pinterest sprees. I'm expecting either a tweet about a Bravo t.v. show or DWTS soon.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:51 pm

^^ oh for sure. You can always tell when they're apart even if we didn't already know.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:27 pm

And she posts latergrams

Red Carpet Realness with @seanloweksu #liketkit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @liketkit by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:31 pm

^Lol. Cat is just checking off all the boxes that prove how bored she gets when he's gone. Only reason Sean isn't tweeting up a storm is because he probably had a business dinner to attend.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:37 pm

I put this story up in the media thread

@catherinegiudici I'm proud to call you friend. It's so fun to see how God is using your story. @thewellstudio @polishdallas #polishdallas by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom