SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Alrighty then, perhaps I will mute the sound and watch the pictures. Thanks for checking it out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:13 pm

@clmgiudici: Gone Girl with my Here Guys ( movie camera)@SeanLowe09 @mkurian

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Haha. Looks so good on them though

Big news you guys!!! This baby is fake. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:23 pm

OMG, that baby looks real. Aaaahhh, can't wait to see them with their REAL baby. Thanks, lipsis.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:24 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

He keeps pulling this stunt that when they actually announce something some people won't believe it.

But yeah, it definitely looks good on them, especially Sean. I'm gonna melt into a puddle every time we see a pic of him holding their kids.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:27 pm

I think when they were in Minnesota they must have done maybe a PSA on something else on pregnancy, possibly teenage pregnancy or something.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:30 pm

I'm gonna melt into a puddle every time we see a pic of him holding their kids. [/q

Me too, umngirl.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:33 pm

lipsis wrote:I think when they were in Minnesota they must have done maybe a PSA on something else on pregnancy, possibly teenage pregnancy or something.

I definitely think that's possible. Would explain why they were around the pregnancy props.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:39 pm

The topic at one or both of the MN stops was sexual integrity so between this pic and Cat's sympathy belly, I think they all tie together.

Sidenote: how much sympathy weight does hubs gain when the real time comes? giggling

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:47 pm

^He'll say bye bye to the abs for a bit. Although Cat strikes me as the type to be a healthy and fit pregnant lady so she may be forcing him to workout.

But they need to stop with the teasing. No more hints you two til you're serious about it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Think the Wetpaint article is written yet? Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm

^Probably! We all know it's coming. They already wrote several other pregnancies related articles.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom