SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by StacyNor Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:30 pm

umngirl wrote:SeanCat taking pictures with kids is always a win.
@RusstannaPhotog now1 minute ago

Leonella loved them! She loves love! @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This pic is so precious, they should stop doing this to my melting heart.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:32 pm

And Sean did the dropping of the puck.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:01 am

StacyNor wrote:
umngirl wrote:SeanCat taking pictures with kids is always a win.
@RusstannaPhotog now1 minute ago

Leonella loved them! She loves love! @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This pic is so precious, they should stop doing  this to my melting heart.

I agree this is really precious!!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:14 am

Another baby in the pic.
Courtney Leydig ‏@courtneyleydig · 5m5 minutes ago
Creighton and I (and Tyler who's not pictured laugh out loud) got to meet Sean and Catherine Lowe off of ABC's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:22 am

^^^ Awww and Cat is holding the little guys hand. It's a virtual baby-Palooza at the hockey game tonight.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:17 am

Nice pic of the!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:24 am

This is really cute!
RusstannaPhotography ‏@RusstannaPhotog · 2m2 minutes ago
Thank you #3 seanloweksu @clmgiudici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:47 am

^^ that's sweet

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Bummer

@clmgiudici: Will be missing most of the #SEAvsDAL game today. Missing is the operative word.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:35 pm

Thank goodness for DVR and the radio on their drive from the airport home.

I'm still requesting trash talking between them.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:12 pm

Pic from last night already posted

@clmgiudici: Get 20% off with code: Catherine20 “@melvinaboutique: Cat looks adorable in 22 print jumper [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:09 pm

@SeanLowe09: Just ate my first Runza. Thank you Nebraska.

And thanks to Wikipedia I now know what a Runza is

A runza (also called a bierock, fleischkuche, or Kraut Pirok) is a yeast dough bread pocket with a filling consisting of beef, pork, cabbage, or sauerkraut, onions, and seasonings. They are baked in various shapes such as a half-moon, rectangle, round (bun), square, or triangle. In Nebraska, the runza is usually baked in a rectangular shape. The bierocks of Kansas, on the other hand, are generally baked in the shape of a bun.

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom