SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 28 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BookOfMormon - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It sounds to me that perhaps they kept everything very tight lipped and did in fact have a private destination wedding. Maybe TPTB filmed the wedding and will air it during a BIP special.

But, if that's the case, are they suppose to keep it quiet until then?? no idea

I would suspect that's a "yes" - which might explain why cloep got a "No" when she asked the question, but wearing a wedding band when you're supposed to only be engaged is not exactly keeping something quiet.

On the other hand IMO it's something that's very personal to a bride and I could easily imagine that Lacy would think something like "This ring is very special and sentimental to me and I'm not going to take it off just because some silly show wants me to."

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

BookOfMormon - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:16 pm

I haven't been reading their thread. But is it possible when Dez and Chris went to Mexico, it was really to attend a wedding, too? Sorry if it has already been mentioned.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:20 pm

^ I doubt it, it was Des's birthday and they went with her BFF and her husband.

BookOfMormon - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:53 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Is she just kidding?

lacyfaddoul
17 minutes ago
I'm no longer engaged // meet my new boyfriend // his names flipper
BookOfMormon - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 28  his names flippeBookOfMormon - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 28 10731972_480652415433931_1396138768_n

Yes she is.

Marcus posted this pic not long ago.

BookOfMormon - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 28 11334678_1015374038487936_1206761575_n

Just bringing this post from June 8 over. We all got concerned when she captioned it that she was no longer engaged (which she corrected shortly afterwards) - but is it possible that she was no longer engaged - she was actually married???

Then we have this post by GA:

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been given information from two sources that believe some are flying out June 1st to start filming BIP.

So it seems some crew was in Mexico before Lacy got there and MF's first tweet specifically about BIP was on June 10 - maybe two days after Lacy's tweet. Seems to me that there was time after crew was in Mexico for BIP that Lacy and Marcus (and assorted family) went to Mexico - enough time to film a wedding and still be there for the beginning of filming for BIP???

Hmmm

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:20 pm

The passport pic was 3 weeks ago, May30th/June 1st. It appears they were on a plane, so probably on their way.

The dolphin IG was two weeks ago June 7th? She was tweeting June 8 during the 'ette show but you may be on to something Lucas. They may have gotten married the week of June 1st.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:21 pm

^^ They(M+L) flew out on the 2nd. Got back on the 10th.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Thanks chloep. If they in fact did get married, they've done a good job keeping it quiet. You would think it would be out there in SM somewhere.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks chloep. If they in fact did get married, they've done a good job keeping it quiet. You would think it would be out there in SM somewhere.

Maybe it is - it's ring-gate.

cloep and GA thanks for the additional information on dates. I just started thinking about "destination wedding in Mexico discussed" and PIP2 filming in Mexico and M & L visiting Mexico and wanted to see if anything we knew about timing fit those puzzle pieces or not. While what we've found today doesn't prove anything, it does seem to suggest that a wedding could have been filmed after some crew got there and before filming started on BIP2 without any jarring evidence that says it couldn't have gone down that way.

I'd sort of expect they'd keep it quite because IMO that's sort of who they are and the way they have approached everything to this point - low key and a little bit private.

But I can also see how a wedding could be a great way to start this season of BIP from the producers perspective.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Not really relevant to the topic at hand, but I just kinda stumbled upon these goodies, from when they were working on the "I do." scent.

BookOfMormon - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Fce249_a435c3503cdb491c8a66c9b908f4843a.png_srb_p_1434_808_75_22_0.50_1.20_0
BookOfMormon - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Fce249_b1f148798fa5489cb7cea42707c3037a.png_srb_p_606_808_75_22_0.50_1.20_0

Cuties. ;)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Oh... And adding to the "(maybe)wedding-gate":

Marcus shared this pic of Lacy and his brother on the 3rd(when I know for a fact that they were in Mexico at the time) saying "Family night #Calinights "

BookOfMormon - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 28 CGjC545UkAAUllI

So it's either a throwback or his brother was in Mexico with them(we know Lacy's parents too were at a point in Mexico) and M deliberately inserted the "Cali" part to fool ppl(or at least not make them wonder). (Also, it looks quite a bit tropical to me, no?)

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:23 pm

btw, they also just finished a flip this past week. #busybees

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:26 pm

btw, this was a really cute exchange:

BookOfMormon - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Exc10

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal