SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion Empty Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:02 pm

chloep wrote:CONGRATS! clapping! High clap awwww awwww cheerleader cheerleader :sprinklehearts

soon : :married :wedding

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion 929197_640822029364867_143846039_n

btw, could Lacy/Marcus and Cody/Michelle get their own couple's (fan, I guess) threads?

Bachelor In Paradise's Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul Talk Whirlwind Engagement

As scores of Bachelor In Paradise fans now know, Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul are on their way to the altar.

Shocked? So were we, but the giddily engaged couple, both 26, who have known each other for a little over three months now, tells PEOPLE exclusively they are "redefining the term 'YOPO' " from 'You Only Paradise Once' to 'You Only Propose Once.'

Congratulations! How does it feel to finally be out as an engaged couple?
Lacy: It definitely still feels surreal.
Marcus: Hiding it and having [to spend time in] safe houses and covering our trails was definitely hard. It's still a whirlwind for us!

What do you say to the naysayers who doubt your relationship?
Lacy: We actually calculated how many hours we spent together and how long it would've taken us in real life to date and get that far. It was approximately six months!
Marcus: The main difference between Bachelor In Paradise or The Bachelor and The Bachelorette is if we don't get a date card, we still get to spend time together. So yeah, it's within a month's span, but within that month, you get a lot more time.
Lacy: Timing is everything. It happened naturally for Marcus and I in Paradise. We treated it as if it were our everyday life. We both have a lot of responsibilities in our careers [Grodd is a sports medicine manager and Faddoul owns an elderly care facility], and Paradise allowed us to let our youth come out.

Lacy, you were stuck between Robert Graham and Marcus in the first episode. Why did you choose Marcus?
Lacy: The first time I met Marcus, he was really timid and quiet, but he was so stunning. I was really intrigued. I think if that event with Robert didn't happen, Marcus and I wouldn't be where we're at. Marcus really stepped up after that and made it known he wanted to get to know me, so that's when I decided, 'Okay, this is it!'
Marcus: I was pretty determined. She's physically beautiful, but just spending time with her and talking to her about our lives and our experiences, this girl surprised me with her mind and her questions and her ideas and her future. I definitely fell in love with who she was as a person.

When did you each know you were in love?
Lacy: The moment that I went to the hospital. Marcus wanted to be by my side the entire time. I didn't even know him that long. I was like, 'Wow, I can only imagine how much he'll be there for me for the rest of my life.'
Marcus: After that hospital time, we would lay by the beach together, just being so comfortable. Falling asleep next to her, I think I knew then I was falling in love with her.

Marcus, you entered Paradise just shortly after breaking up with Andi Dorfman on The Bachelorette. Did meeting Lacy put your feelings for Andi into perspective?
Marcus: I think you meet certain people in your life to make you a better person and to make you realize what you have before you. I came to an understanding why all these relationships in the past and the show with Andi didn't work out. It all makes sense after meeting Lacy.

When are we going to hear wedding bells?

Marcus: We definitely want to wait a year to get married at least. We want to do it right. We get one shot at this!
Lacy: We are actually going to enjoy our engagement. We've talked about it and I've been on Pinterest a lot [laughs]. He sends me bridal magazines, so he wants it to be on my mind. He's coming to see my home and I'm going to see his home, so we're going to decide after that where we're going to live together.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-in-paradise-marcus-grodd-engaged-lacy-faddoul
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:02 pm

stuckinsc wrote:These two are so beautiful.  Maybe the thread should become a couple thread.  Lacy is so beautiful naturally and they both seem so sweet and genuine.  They spent a lot more time than any couple to come out of this franchise engaged so I have no problem with them being engaged and they seem to be taking it slow and thinking things out and not rushing to move or marry tomorrow.  Too very smart young people who make good choices and enjoy each other.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:10 pm

I'm very happy for these two. We know Marcus from sleuthing and watching him on Andi's season, that he is a sweet guy. His quiet demeanour not to mention his looks is what I find attractive. Lacy seems like a very sweet girl and I think they make a great couple.

They both have careers and it appears they have had lots of time discussing how to move forward. I totally didn't even think that they would have safehouse visits? laugh out loud

At the end of the epi last night, during the montage updates on everyone, I'm pretty sure it said they were planning a spring wedding. I'm glad to see it is mentioned in that article upthread, they want to wait a year. They have a lot to sort out before thinking and planning for a wedding. I hope they don't rush too much.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:51 pm

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion BxGLmkWCMAAVtDc

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion BxGI_x_CIAAIS_W

The ring (courtesy go-to Bachelor jeweler Neil Lane, of course) is a princess-cut diamond set in a diamond-encrusted platinum band featuring 161 small round brilliant-cut stones, totaling 3.68 carats of sparkle.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/09/09/bachelor-in-paradise-engagement-ring-lacy-faddoul-marcus-grodd/

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:56 pm

The engaged bliss:

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion BxEDt-aIgAANOqQ

Courtesy of Bee. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:56 pm

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion BxDtiVuIAAEpNvr

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:57 pm

laugh out loud

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion BxDp2ylCAAAt2E3

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:00 pm

and we need some screencaps. Smiley ASAP

This will have to do for now.... :sprinklehearts

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion BxDmVXBCUAAzHE8
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion BxEk1GQCIAAfi5G

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Thanks chloep! I love these pics. I'm so happy for both of them. I'm a firm believer of having to go through sad times to know and appreciate the good times. Marcus mentioned that's exactly what happened to him. Same goes for Lacy being let go in the first epi of JPG's season. It's like, the universe didn't want her wasting her time, there was a better plan for her.

I loved Lacy mentioning she wants to be a mother to his children. l o v e

Kelly Travis eat your heart out (re her nasty tweet)

They are going to be a gorgeous bride and groom!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:24 pm

What did Kelly tweet?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Bet2Win wrote:What did Kelly tweet?

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty · 18h
I'm thinking Marcus got his ring inspiration from Lacy's makeup. More is better? Ehhh... Or something like that. #BachelorInParadise

I never followed twitter on past contestants during epi's of TB or 'ette or any show because I'm not crazy about the snark from the very same people who were on the show themselves. But now that I put it on our portal, I'm always looking at it. duh
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Whoa, TPTB must love that she bashed Neil Lane.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal