SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion Empty Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Bachelor in Paradise Stars Michelle Money and Cody Sattler Want to Get Married, Hint at a TV Wedding

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-in-paradises-michelle-money-cody-sattler-want-to-marry-201499#ixzz3CpbTBxN6
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Michelle Money and Cody Sattler may have left paradise, but they're still very much in the honeymoon period of their relationship. The reality stars, who fell in love as contestants on ABC's Bachelor spin-off Bachelor in Paradise, are even more smitten now than they were when they filmed the finale back in June. "It's been so easy, and it's only gotten better since the show ended," personal trainer Sattler tells Us Weekly exclusively. "It's going in the right direction, I can tell you that!"

mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion 1410219761_bachelor-paradise-article

US Weekly
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:12 pm

I am optimistic about where this relationship goes from here. Cody has a sweet, gentle nature and as Michelle said last night, he is the sweet to her spice. I think she is a more dominant personality and he could help calm her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by eliza3 Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:17 pm

I too am anxious to see where this relationship goes. I have always like Michelle (yes even on Brads season) and think Cody is near perfect for her. I don't have a DVR but does any one have a screencap of the three if them with Michelle's daughter?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:37 pm

I've always like Michelle too, even on Brad's season. I think she's hillarious. Cody fell hard and fast for her. I didn't blame her for being reserved and wanting to go slower. It was too fast for her, and unexpected. She handled it correctly, letting him know she needed time. The FS night gave her time alone to try and let it all sink in. She seems very happy according to that article.

I'm looking forward to more updates from these two.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:53 pm

I am really excited for these two! I never would have "pictured" them together, but after watching them, and following them on SM, they seem to fit perfectly. I've always liked Michelle, love her sense of humor! This show would have been boring if Michelle wasn't there!

Michelle is no teenybobber, and has been in enough relationships to know that if there wasn't something really there, she wouldn't have gone forward and involved her daughter. This show wrapped the end of June, and it sounds like it just keeps getting better....love that Cody is moving to SLC. Really hope they work out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Michelle posted to her twitter several photos of Cody and her daughter together and a video of them at the beach. So cute.......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Michelle posted to her twitter several photos of Cody and her daughter together and a video of them at the beach.  So cute.......

Oh my gosh, how sweet is this!

Michelle Money @MoneyMichelle · 29m
Love you baby!! @cody_sattler see you soon for good!!!!!!!!! #SLC #HOME http://fb.me/2MFmrsE5N

Michelle Money @MoneyMichelle · 15h
Serious talks with @cody_sattler and Brie!! http://fb.me/3jUBbItQX

#bachelorinparadise #myloves http://fb.me/447GAp29D

Truly. My loves. http://fb.me/3SAkyqnm7
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 9 times9 FavoriteFavorited 219 times219
More

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Retweeted by Michelle Money
Cody Sattler @cody_sattler · 16h
Bachelor pad was cool winning 250K

But...

#BachorInParadise finding the love of your life @MoneyMichelle #priceless

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:06 pm

Max64 wrote:I am really excited for these two!  I never would have "pictured" them together, but after watching them, and following them on SM, they seem to fit perfectly.  I've always liked Michelle, love her sense of humor!  This show would have been boring if Michelle wasn't there!  

Michelle is no teenybobber, and has been in enough relationships to know that if there wasn't something really there, she wouldn't have gone forward and involved her daughter.  This show wrapped the end of June, and it sounds like it just keeps getting better....love that Cody is moving to SLC.  Really hope they work out!

I KNOW! I keep thinking about how boring the show is going to be next year, without a Michelle on it .

It's like what Des said - I would never have put them together, and that's part of the reason I like them so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Awe, they get a fan forum together!!!

I hope it works out for them.  If they can really balance each other and give each other what they need, that will be fantastic.  I would never have thought of it, either, but ...

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Agree never imagined they would have ended up together but are so sweet together. Wishing them all the best & hoping it works out!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion 8367-910 mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion I_got_13 mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion E5kqdm15 mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm

I saw the videos Michelle posted last night of Cody and Brielle together, so sweet! I think Cody is going to make a wonderful step dad to her, as Michelle said, Cody is like a jungle gym for her. I love the video of Cody at the airport, he looks happy and that makes me Hugesmile I wonder when he is moving out to SLC permanently?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
Sprite
beader
livelife
mathwiz37
Mikesgirl83