SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Michelle Money
1 hr ·

So overwhelmed at the love and support that I have been given! It is hard to put into words how I am feeling. I found the most amazing man I have ever met. And I found him in the most beautiful, unique way. It has been about 10 weeks since we wrapped filming. And I can tell you all right now, every single day has been better and better. Cody is hands down the most amazing man I have ever met. His love for me and Brielle is so genuine and so pure. Everyone deserves a "Cody" in their life! Not MY Cody, but "A" Cody! laugh out loud! Thank you for making me the happiest woman on planet earth my sweet man! I love you to the moon and back! And thank you for all the sweet messages and comments! We are so overwhelmed with gratitude! xoxo

https://www.facebook.com/TheMichelleMoney/posts/760172497374117

This is wonderful.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:59 am

Maybe next season, Michelle & Cody can return in the last episode to get engaged and receive a fancy ring :cutesmile!:

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:22 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Maybe next season, Michelle & Cody can return in the last episode to get engaged and receive a fancy ring :cutesmile!:

I tell ya, there is a lot of "Codelle" love out there! They seem to have a lot of support and most of their comments are very positive and very happy for them (me included Hugesmile ) Michelle has done a lot with this franchise and they seem to like her. I think Cody is ranking up there as well with training Chris so I wouldn't be surprised that if these two get hitched, it would be televised. If things keep going as well as they have been after he makes the move to SLC, I can see them getting married sooner than later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:07 am

I like seeing Michelle so happy. She deserves it.

Michelle Money

Thank goodness for FaceTime!!!!! And those dimples #imelt #myman @cody_sattler

mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 10665857_761588027232564_6698920635329056531_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 1f49c

mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:51 am

That is so cute! They really do seem genuinely happy. Can't wait for more pics.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:42 am

Luvstruck wrote:Maybe next season, Michelle & Cody can return in the last episode to get engaged and receive a fancy ring :cutesmile!:

What a great idea. Would love to see them back next season and get engaged. I am glad they didn't rush into an engagement. I am sooooo happy for them. :cutesmile!:

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:02 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Just rewatching their wedding picture date and when they were playing the bag toss game on the beach, I loved their sense of humor.  They know how to make each other laugh and genuinely seem to enjoy each other's company.  

And, I really think this is key to successful relationships. :yes:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Linds911 wrote:I like seeing Michelle so happy. She deserves it.

Michelle Money

Thank goodness for FaceTime!!!!! And those dimples #imelt #myman @cody_sattler

mysoulmate - Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 10665857_761588027232564_6698920635329056531_n

I think her and Andi are the best at showing off their love for their men, I like it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:13 pm

‏@MoneyMichelle
Thank goodness for FaceTime!!!!! And those dimples #imelt #myman @cody_sattler http://fb.me/3CyQlOdQQ

Comments from this tweet.

the M-E show ‏@marieevefast  13h
@cody_sattler @MoneyMichelle get a room?!?!  ;)

Michelle Money ‏@MoneyMichelle  13h
@marieevefast @cody_sattler workin on it!

pumpkin ‏@irimmmy  13h
@MoneyMichelle @cody_sattler is money really your last name?

@irimmmy @cody_sattler only until Cody changes it to Sattler. Until then. Yes. #

Cody Sattler ‏@cody_sattler  13h
@MoneyMichelle @irimmmy

It will happen! Mark my words

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Max64 wrote:‏@MoneyMichelle
Thank goodness for FaceTime!!!!! And those dimples #imelt #myman @cody_sattler http://fb.me/3CyQlOdQQ

Comments from this tweet.

the M-E show ‏@marieevefast  13h
@cody_sattler @MoneyMichelle get a room?!?!  ;)

@marieevefast @cody_sattler workin on it!

pumpkin ‏@irimmmy  13h
@MoneyMichelle @cody_sattler is money really your last name?

@irimmmy @cody_sattler only until Cody changes it to Sattler. Until then. Yes. #

Cody Sattler ‏@cody_sattler  13h
@MoneyMichelle @irimmmy

It will happen!  Mark my words

I didn't know her before, but I love how engaging she is on Twitter.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:41 pm

This is really something to read from Michelle. She is in love! We're lucky we get to see an unlikely pairing so successful within this crazy franchise!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is really something to read from Michelle. She is in love! We're lucky we get to see an unlikely pairing so successful within this crazy franchise!

Still shaking my head over this unlikely pairing; I never expected to see this from Michelle. From everything I've ever seen though, while she may be an actress on camera (in fact she is an actress which is why she makes such good TV and why this franchise likes her) but in her personal life and when it comes to her daughter, she doesn't act. She protects those she cares about like a mother bear protects her cubs (as she did for Graham on BIP) and she doesn't suffer fools or fakes.

Obviously Cody has reached something in Michelle that we haven't seen before but they sure seem over the moon happy with each other. Theirs could be one of the quickest courtships we've ever seen.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
Sprite
beader
livelife
mathwiz37
Mikesgirl83