SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

Post by Lovedaddio Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:33 pm

mindless wrote:I am so happy for both of the happy couples! Not that I had much doubt in the end. You can't fool us that easily, show!

Vaughn and Monet brought out the worst in each other, so I'm glad they ended it. It felt like neither of them were honest to the judges or even to themselves, so it's no wonder it failed.

I wouldn't exactly say Monet and Vaughn brought out the worst in each other. IMO that's a bit strong. I think what happened was especially Monet, found out the difference between the kind of man she WANTS and the kind of man she NEEDS. She discovered that she's way more independent than she thought she was. I think now she realizes why that was a problem for Vaughn. I think Vaughn is seeking a relationship much like his parents. Where his Mom took care of his Dad, cooked, and took care of the family. I will say the number of women who embrace that lifestyle is dwindling as you come across more independent women like Monet.

Vaughn needs to soul-search to determine if that's truly the kind of woman he'll be happy with. I think he desires a woman who's somewhat needy and dependent on her man. In that way it validates him because he feels needed and she feeds his ego. Vaughn probably looked at Monet's life and was like...."what does she need a man for???...other than to go with her to Sunday brunch?". Just because it worked for his parents 30 years ago doesn't necessarily mean that's the best path for him to take. I do feel they both learned a lot about themselves and will have a different mindset going forward when it comes to dating. So even though they divorced I'm sure they both will admit they're both better people for the experience.

Lovedaddio

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

Post by atem Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:18 pm

I wonder how the show will keep things under wrap for Season 2. I had no idea Jamie was part of this show until it was advertising for the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:23 pm

atem wrote:I wonder how the show will keep things under wrap for Season 2.  I had no idea Jamie was part of this show until it was advertising for the show.  

Yeah good question! No one spills any info and there was plenty of opportunity to.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Re: Monet laying on the couch...

I noticed as I was watching today that a lot of Vaughn's PIs (and probably the others) were filmed AFTER the final decision. He's wearing a black T-shirt and sitting in front of the bookshelf in M's living room. Monet also had PIs wearing a black shirt, sitting on the couch. I bet that was filmed right before he moved out. They were probably wiped out from everything that happened during the day.

It'd be interesting to go back and sleuth how many PIs were done from the end. I think Cortney's white sweater PIs were filmed after their decision, too.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:40 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:Re: Monet laying on the couch...

I noticed as I was watching today that a lot of Vaughn's PIs (and probably the others) were filmed AFTER the final decision. He's wearing a black T-shirt and sitting in front of the bookshelf in M's living room. Monet also had PIs wearing a black shirt, sitting on the couch. I bet that was filmed right before he moved out. They were probably wiped out from everything that happened during the day.

It'd be interesting to go back and sleuth how many PIs were done from the end. I think Cortney's white sweater PIs were filmed after their decision, too.

Good points!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Alex McCord did her entire video on MAFS this morning. She made some good points AGAIN. This lady knows the ins and outs of reality tv.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:32 pm

That was interesting, theKeptGrits. I don't think Monet & Vaughan reunited until the reunion.  I had to look up who Alex McCord was because I've never watched a Housewives show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:04 pm

I think it sucks we have to wait until 2015 for the 2nd season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:13 pm

Thanks for uploading. I seriously doubt Jamie went on with it for her TV career, but the backlash probably could have been a factor. I still don't think she was faking her reaction to anything.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:22 pm

albean99 wrote:That was interesting, theKeptGrits. I don't think Monet & Vaughan reunited until the reunion.  I had to look up who Alex McCord was because I've never watched a Housewives show.

I've never watched a Housewives show either. After reading the New York Post article, I know V & M did not reunite.

I posted the video because I found Alex's points interesting, whether valid or not.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:49 pm

article regarding ratings

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by absolutelyido Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Awww...Doug's Mom posted on Jamie's Facebook page:

Bonnie Hehner im blessed to have such a wonderful and warm new daughter-in-law - Doug is a luck man and u are a lucky women - looks like you'll have a wonderful future - welcome to our crazy household

12 hours ago · Like · 15
Bonnie Hehner u both take good pictures - I need face lift

laugh out loud, on saying she thinks she needs a facelift.
absolutelyido
absolutelyido

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

+33
Ariela
lorijbaker
TennLdy1
Norcalgal
Litta123