SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:29 pm

You guys are bringing tears to my eyes sad Great job, thanks everyone

Jamie N. Otis ‏@jamienotis 3m
It wasnt love at first sight for us. We chose to open our hearts & minds to love.❤️ @DougHehner #MarriedAtFirstSight

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 20 BxsquL0IUAALb81

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71451

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Jason saying that he let his being insecure led him always to doubt...nothing she did.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:You guys are bringing tears to my eyes sad Great job, thanks everyone

Jamie N. Otis ‏@jamienotis  3m
It wasnt love at first sight for us. We chose to open our hearts & minds to love.❤️ @DougHehner #MarriedAtFirstSight

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 20 BxsquL0IUAALb81

We see you (and your hand) Douglas giggling . That's a 'this is my wife' move. thumbsup
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Saying they are young and want to wait for babies!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:33 pm

They're talking babieees! Kourtney says they're young and want to travel first.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Jason says 'we were just meant to be together'. cheerleader
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Awwwwe!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71451

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:35 pm

They look at each other with such love in their eyes.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:35 pm

Good on their own, but better together!

Future: lot of laughs, a lot of tears and nothing she will ever regret. And she loves him!

This year and been a whirlwind and sometimes the toughest and drat...I missed some of it!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm

I'm crying :tissuebox Those kids are precious.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm

atem wrote:Good on their own, but better together!

Future:  lot of laughs, a lot of tears and nothing she will ever regret.  And she loves him!

This year and been a whirlwind and sometimes the toughest and drat...I missed some of it!

rock atem. I was just too gaga over how they looked at each other. I didn't even catch most of it. Hugesmile
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:38 pm

smartcat wrote:I'm crying :tissuebox Those kids are precious.

Ditto
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

+33
Ariela
lorijbaker
TennLdy1
Norcalgal
Litta123