SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

Post by Litta123 Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:15 am

OT - atem, your avatar is creeping me out!

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 41 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:24 am

Litta123 wrote:OT - atem, your avatar is creeping me out!

me too! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:18 am

^^^^ Good!  It's the Halloween theme for that new movie coming out.

I was going to tease that she's another contestant on Chris' season. LOL

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:45 am

cantstopl   Way to turn creepy into hilarious!

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 41 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:50 am

Two things that jumped out at me last night. #1. A la Bachelor editing, Jamie and Doug seemed much, much closer earlier on than we were led to believe. No.t saying there weren't bumps but I don't think it was as difficult as we were led to believe. Nothing wrong with it just an observation.

#2 When Jamie's sister tweeted about being pregnant, Jamie responded (paraphrasing) that Doug is more traditional but she wished she was.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:00 am

nuts2uiam wrote:Two things that jumped out at me last night.  #1.  A la Bachelor editing, Jamie and Doug seemed much, much closer earlier on than we were led to believe.  No.t saying there weren't bumps but I don't think it was as difficult as we were led to believe.  Nothing wrong with it just an observation.

#2 When Jamie's sister tweeted about being pregnant, Jamie responded (paraphrasing) that Doug is more traditional but she wished she was.

Jamie has made it well know she's ready to start having babies! :babies: I wouldn't be surprised she gets pregnant within a year, especially if they find a house soon and get settled.

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:36 pm

Glad they saved the Erica Rose footage for this last episode. IF they would have shown that in the Wedding Episode, it would have given credence to all the skepticism of Jamie.
I said before that I'm done with Jamie....but I'm not. I find myself liking her more all the time.
There were definitely signs of Vaughntastophy in the Unveiled Episode. I thought those would have added to our experience if we'd seen them before. However, in those two's case... that would have lead to most of us checking out on them sooner.
Jason was soo exhausted at the last. Hard, crazy shift work does that. Loved the paranormal thing. And Cortney's 50 shades of red is still adorable. Maybe even more so, cause she is one class act.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:44 pm

What did Erica Rose have to do with this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What did Erica Rose have to do with this?

Erica was shown with others interacting with Jamie in the hallway during the reception. Apparently she was there as a friend/guest of Jamie's. Weren't they on BachPad together? I'm guessing Jamie and Erica are friends in RL.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:34 pm

Litta123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What did Erica Rose have to do with this?

Erica was shown with others interacting with Jamie in the hallway during the reception. Apparently she was there as a friend/guest of Jamie's. Weren't they on BachPad together? I'm guessing Jamie and Erica are friends in RL.

I believe they were both on BP, but I didn't realize they were friends. Thanks Litta.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:22 pm

You can see Erica right in the centre of Doug's Twitter banner too. I remember someone asked her after the premiere if she was at the wedding and Jamie retweeted it. I had to rewatch because I didn't notice her at all. They didn't seem that close during BP, so I was surprised too.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:31 pm

I think they are not that close, but friendly. I thought it was interesting that they didn't show her mom was there too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

+33
Ariela
lorijbaker
TennLdy1
Norcalgal
Litta123