SELECT CONTENT

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Litta123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Cortney just let me know that I'll be speaking with both her and Jason for our interview later this morning. If anyone has a question they would like me to ask, let me know. I can post their response for you here on the board.

Bee, some of these questions are a little personal, but I'm throwing them out there anyway...just in case.

1.  I read in an article that Jason told Courtney he loved her a few weeks after filming...so, Courtney can you describe what that moment was like for you when Jason finally said it?

2.  Can each of you name one thing you learned about each other after filming stopped?

3.  Was the hesitation on Jason's part exaggerated in the editing of the show or was he as conflicted as he was presented to us?

4.  Are the experts still available to them post filming and have they utilized their help?

Thanks for your questions everyone! I will ask and tell them who they are from!

Great minds think alike, Litta! 3 of the 4 are in my top 40. Lol. Interview is T-50 minutes! :Woah-hoo:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Did she take his last name?

Were her student loans/debt part of Jason's reluctance? Do they agree on financial matters now?

Does Jason have any contact with his father?

Do they both want kids and if so, when?

Thanks Bee!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:35 pm

Wow, great questions!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:37 pm

Has Jason met her family?
Has being on the show helped Courtney in the make up artist field?
How could the "experts" be so right for 2 of the couples and so wrong for Monet and Vaughn? (Maybe that's not a good question, I don't want to encourage them to bad mouth M and V), but it's a good question for the experts.

Thanks Bee

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:16 pm

Excited to hear what this adorable young couple has to say. Last night was so emotional it will be good to have a follow up today. All of my questions are already out there, Looking forward to the answers. What a great job you do Bee, what a super opportunity to get up close and personal.
Thanks, and will be eagerly waiting.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Courtney tweeted this out. It's an interesting article ...

'Married At First Sight' Star Cortney Hendrix Talks Marriage, Meeting Jason's Mom And What Scenes FYI Cut [EXCLUSIVE Q&A]

“Married At First Sight” cast member Cortney Hendrix took a few minutes out of her workday to talk to International Business Times about her experience on the hit FYI docu-series. Throughout the series, viewers watched as Cortney met Jason Carrion, got to know him, married him and navigated her first month of married life. She and her husband are one of the two couples that stayed married after the Season 1 finale. The North Carolina native talked to IBT about finally introducing her husband to her family, her bond with the other women on “Married At First Sight,” and if she would recommend the show to others to be cast members.

mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Litta123 wrote:Courtney tweeted this out. It's an interesting article ...

'Married At First Sight' Star Cortney Hendrix Talks Marriage, Meeting Jason's Mom And What Scenes FYI Cut [EXCLUSIVE Q&A]

“Married At First Sight” cast member Cortney Hendrix took a few minutes out of her workday to talk to International Business Times about her experience on the hit FYI docu-series. Throughout the series, viewers watched as Cortney met Jason Carrion, got to know him, married him and navigated her first month of married life. She and her husband are one of the two couples that stayed married after the Season 1 finale. The North Carolina native talked to IBT about finally introducing her husband to her family, her bond with the other women on “Married At First Sight,” and if she would recommend the show to others to be cast members.

She sounds like she could be a therapist! What a great gal, great article too! Thanks Litta.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:29 pm

They are adorbs...um, is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking with Kourtney's 'roomy' dress - especially around the tummy area? giggling
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Great interview by Cortney. Wise and mature beyond her age.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:28 pm

ElonM wrote:Great interview by Cortney. Wise and mature beyond her age.

She truly was a pleasure to watch. wish the other 2 gals would have had her wisdom.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Thomigirl wrote:They are adorbs...um, is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking with Kourtney's 'roomy' dress - especially around the tummy area? giggling

Some have mentioned it, but there doesn't seem to be any hints on twitter, etc.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:39 am

My time with Cortney was cut short and I ended up caring for my mom the rest of the day. I will answer the questions that I was able to ask, to you in a PM.

I did post my interview to my blog this evening. Some of it is repeated info of the IB Times interview posted upthread, but there is also some different info, as well.

Sorry I didn't get back here to respond. It's been an exhausting day. Thanks for your continued support! group hug

Here's the link: http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2014/09/married-at-first-sight-chat-with.html

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

+34
alwayscooking
jupitercornflakes
BlackHalo
crazychicken
veg_out