SELECT CONTENT

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:14 am

Beeleever wrote:My time with Cortney was cut short and I ended up caring for my mom the rest of the day. I will answer the questions that I was able to ask, to you in a PM.

I did post my interview to my blog this evening. Some of it is repeated info of the IB Times interview posted upthread, but there is also some different info, as well.

Sorry I didn't get back here to respond. It's been an exhausting day. Thanks for your continued support!  group hug

Here's the link: http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2014/09/married-at-first-sight-chat-with.html

Thanks for all your time and hard work! Thanks and your mama is more important! blowkiss group hug
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:54 am

atem wrote:
Beeleever wrote:My time with Cortney was cut short and I ended up caring for my mom the rest of the day. I will answer the questions that I was able to ask, to you in a PM.

I did post my interview to my blog this evening. Some of it is repeated info of the IB Times interview posted upthread, but there is also some different info, as well.

Sorry I didn't get back here to respond. It's been an exhausting day. Thanks for your continued support!  group hug

Here's the link: http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2014/09/married-at-first-sight-chat-with.html

Thanks for all your time and hard work!  Thanks and your mama is more important!  blowkiss group hug

:thismuch: :sending flowers
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:13 am

I cannot believe his work hours! Maybe, that's why they worked out. Both are hard workers in their job and know what commitment takes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:44 am

Wonder if she is pregnant and that is why they were not on GMA?  Saving the reveal for the reunion?
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:34 am

Beeleever wrote:
atem wrote:

Thanks for all your time and hard work!  Thanks and your mama is more important!  blowkiss group hug

:thismuch: :sending flowers
Atem said it so well. Hope all goes better for your mom today. bestbud!

Loved your blog and loved hearing your take on Courtney. Thanks so much!

mafs - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:50 am

Thanks, Bee. Loved the interview.  yes 

I didn't realize they weren't on GMA. Maybe they couldn't fit it in their schedules? I'm really looking forward to the 6 month reunion show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:13 pm

Jason's work schedule is insane!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:18 am

nuts2uiam wrote:Wonder if she is pregnant and that is why they were not on GMA?  Saving the reveal for the reunion?

That's what I was wondering!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:26 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:Wonder if she is pregnant and that is why they were not on GMA?  Saving the reveal for the reunion?

That's what I was wondering!

I think it was due to Jason's work hours. He's basically at the firehouse all day.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Cortney Hendrix ‏@KortKneee_Rae·15 mins
PSA- I am not preggo. My @BCBGMAXAZRIA dress isn't uber form fitting but it's 1 of my faves!! HELLO fab collar detail #MarriedAtFirstSight

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Cortney Hendrix ‏@KortKneee_Rae·15 mins
PSA- I am not preggo. My @BCBGMAXAZRIA dress isn't uber form fitting but it's 1 of my faves!! HELLO fab collar detail #MarriedAtFirstSight

Thanks GA!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:03 pm

NP atem!

Poor Cortney, she must have been asked a lot.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

+34
alwayscooking
jupitercornflakes
BlackHalo
crazychicken
veg_out