SELECT CONTENT

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Despite the fact they both obviously have long had interests in entertainment careers, they can still be a "real" couple. After all, what to do with the fame that comes from having your life and marriage on TV is a huge item for a couple, and they have to be on the same page about it. Overall, they are just so compatible, so why wouldn't they be real?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:58 pm

I think Jason and Cortney have good intentions, if they didn't I think they would have chosen a divorce at the end. Yes, Jason may talk about his wrestling but I don't think it's over the top and I don't blame him at all for doing it. It's a passion of his and I think he'd be foolish not to. My impression on the fire academy is that he's very sincere about that career choice and enrollment to enter was done well before this show was in the works. I guess we will find out tonight if he's still in the program.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:02 pm

SHHHastings wrote:It makes me sad that their intentions don't seem sincere from what I can see now that they aren't being filmed for the show. They seemed like a nice couple, but now I wonder if it's just a facade.

I don't see that it's all been a facade. I think we would have heard by now if he was doing it for fame, even though I don't know how or in what capacity of fame he'd be looking at. He has a normal life, he went on a reality tv show, they seem genuinely in love. Any couple or contestant that goes on a reality tv show has a higher chance of having some good opportunities come their way. If they do, eg the apartment remodel, why not take advantage of it. It's from the FYI Network, and offered as a wedding gift. I see nothing wrong with it. It isn't any different than any other couple/contestant post show that end up taking offers they normally wouldn't have had.

I don't understand how he could tweet asking people to vote for his instructor, if he wasn't his instructor. That would be an outright lie and come back to bite him if that's the case. His IG is filled with pics of himself and Cortney. His appearance on Dr Oz was two years ago, with two other guys with what looks like something to do with wrestling health and/or staying in shape.

I don't see any signs of this being a phoney marriage or doing it simply for fame. You could say that about all three of the couples.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:17 pm

I have never spoken to a couple that is more sincere and authentic than Courtney and Jason. Also, Dr. C said they went through extensive testing to ensure this was not being done for fame. He and I talked at great length about their initial reservations about that with Jamie, because of her past with The Bachelor/Bachelor Pad.

Jason is absolutely, without a doubt in the Fire Academy. This marriage is real and I agree with you GA...if some opportunities come their way, why not take advantage of them?

Sean did DWTS, and it was a great opportunity for he and Catherine, along with a televised wedding. That however, does not make their marriage less than real or their moral compass less than authentic. JMHO, of course.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Bee, I appreciate you weighing in on this. I know you've had direct contact with them and trust your assessment. Thanks!

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by SHHHastings Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:00 pm

If you guys read one of my posts above, I said I'm not doubting that they may have fallen in love along the way. I was intrigued after watching them on the show, so I wanted to find out more info about them. In searching, I found many things that seemed to me like they cared mostly for fame. In regard specifically to Jason's career, bee, there is absolutely no way he is in the academy. Like I stated before, he would not be able to post on social media at the times he does. You cannot even bring a phone on the premises, let alone do they allow tweeting breaks. You can barely eat. I suppose I just feel lied to as a viewer. I thought I was watching a nice, wholesale couple, where Jason had a lifelong dream of saving lives for a living. Instead, the moment the prospect of fame is brought into the equation, he gives up his alleged dream in a heartbeat. Also, others have reached out to him on social media to ask him about this, and he never responds to those inquiries. It just rubs me the wrong way. I hope I'm not right, but we'll see!

SHHHastings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:03 pm

The NYPost lists him as an EMT in Brooklyn.
http://nypost.com/2014/09/10/which-married-at-first-sight-couples-found-wedded-bliss/

His linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jason-carrion/87/671/a6

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:55 pm

He was an EMT, Kasha. That's before he went to fire academy. 

I don't see any reason not to believe him, SHHHastings. Most of his tweets are about the show so he could have Cortney or even someone from the show tweet them for him. If he lied about attending it will come out. You can't go on tv and hope nobody notices you so can't see it. In any case I'm looking forward to seeing them on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:11 am

Courtney posted on IG after tonight's show...cute pic!  awwww

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 650e33343ac8606b74c9b8504f43e952

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:34 am

What a great pic. The look of happiness and content on their face is evident!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Litta123 wrote:Courtney posted on IG after tonight's show...cute pic!  awwww

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 650e33343ac8606b74c9b8504f43e952

Love it.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:29 pm

SHHHastings wrote:If you guys read one of my posts above, I said I'm not doubting that they may have fallen in love along the way. I was intrigued after watching them on the show, so I wanted to find out more info about them. In searching, I found many things that seemed to me like they cared mostly for fame. In regard specifically to Jason's career, bee, there is absolutely no way he is in the academy. Like I stated before, he would not be able to post on social media at the times he does. You cannot even bring a phone on the premises, let alone do they allow tweeting breaks. You can barely eat. I suppose I just feel lied to as a viewer. I thought I was watching a nice, wholesale couple, where Jason had a lifelong dream of saving lives for a living. Instead, the moment the prospect of fame is brought into the equation, he gives up his alleged dream in a heartbeat. Also, others have reached out to him on social media to ask him about this, and he never responds to those inquiries. It just rubs me the wrong way. I hope I'm not right, but we'll see!

The time of posts is not conclusive. A producer could be managing his accounts, among other possibilities.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

+34
alwayscooking
jupitercornflakes
BlackHalo
crazychicken
veg_out