SELECT CONTENT

Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Post by JBF Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:56 pm

Lucas15 wrote:What if Clare was actually "supposed" to be F1 and Nikki F2?

Some of us thought that, watching and re-watching the show. Clare was too strong of a woman for his tastes though. She let him know a thing or two in the helicopter ride, before the FRC attack. Certainly Nikki was his "stress free" choice, since he knew nothing of her conflicts with others (including Clare).

Also he DID take Nikki to see Camilla first in Miami, even though Chris Harrison in his blogs kept chirping that any contestant meeting his daughter was no big deal.

Then again, we never what exactly is going on in Juan's mind.

Simply put, Juan wanted a girl... friend, not a wife. At least initially. We shall see if the Juan-Nikki L-U-V grows over time, since Dr. Jenn seems optimistic about them. Shall we open a wedding gift registry at Target yet or not?

GuardianAngel wrote:In all fairness, JPG has a very busy career before TB and continues to post show without any assistance from TPTB. He is very involved in baseball, collect's baseball bats among other items, for under privileged children, and is very involved in a lot of the professional athletes activities with charities, within the baseball organization and other sports such as soccer and boxing. He travels extensively for work. Right now he's going back and for to KC and San Fran for the WS.

He is quite the Career Boy. We're just trying to figure him... and his relationship with Nikki out.

Last edited by JBF on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Post by Ariela Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Ahh, where to begin about the last episode...

I feel badly for Jena. She has a lot of issues. Life has been cruel to her. She didn't get much sympathy from me in the beginning, but now it's pretty evident that the poor girl can barely keep it together. She is in a lot of pain. Now I can understand why she was into drugs, tattoos, fighting. Good luck to her in trying to find a guy that will understand her. She needs to heal herself.

Nikki...poor little spoiled Nikki. JPG is not my thang, but Nikki, really? All she had to do was stomp her feet when she was a child, and she always got her way? She was the best at everything, and now the only thing she cannot get is JPG to love her? WOW. Grow up.

I think it's all about JPG, and Nikki wants it all about Nikki. The 2 need to go their separate ways. They are NOT good for each other.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:23 pm

I think it's unfair for people to be upset about Nikki's lack of a bad childhood to her, her issues with JP is what is contributing to her unhappiness just because her childhood wasn't riddled with sadness and anguish doesn't mean that she needs to grow up, to me those are some mighty big issues that JP/Nikki have, try being with a man or a woman who you love and the person doesn't verbally reciprocate.......  I don't know why it needs to be my issues are bigger than your issues or my childhood is sadder than your childhood...... I am willing to bet as for as the men and how they express their love to their partners Nikki would swap that part with Jenna, because Jenna man should get a gold medal for putting up with her crap....

Last edited by luvlady345 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:48 pm

^I'm not trying to compare Nikki's childhood to those of Jenna and Treach, nor am I upset she didn't have a bad childhood. . Nikki is a brat NOW just like she was a child. That is a contributing issue in their relationship.

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 37 87b72b10 Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 37 86669110 Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:50 pm

hmmmmmm,not saying you were, mainly talking about the people on CT...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:52 pm

^I think you didn't make it clear that you were talking about other cast members and not posters on this board.

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 37 87b72b10 Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 37 86669110 Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:55 pm

That was an assumption, right? So it's all good.

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:00 pm

peace

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:20 pm

JBF wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:What if Clare was actually "supposed" to be F1 and Nikki F2?

Some of us thought that, watching and re-watching the show. Clare was too strong of a woman for his tastes though. She let him know a thing or two in the helicopter ride, before the FRC attack. Certainly Nikki was his "stress free" choice, since he knew nothing of her conflicts with others (including Clare).

Also he DID take Nikki to see Camilla first in Miami, even though Chris Harrison in his blogs kept chirping that any contestant meeting his daughter was no big deal.

Then again, we never what exactly is going on in Juan's mind.

Simply put, Juan wanted a girl... friend, not a wife. At least initially. We shall see if the Juan-Nikki L-U-V grows over time, since Dr. Jenn seems optimistic about them. Shall we open a wedding gift registry at Target yet or not?

GuardianAngel wrote:In all fairness, JPG has a very busy career before TB and continues to post show without any assistance from TPTB. He is very involved in baseball, collect's baseball bats among other items, for under privileged children, and is very involved in a lot of the professional athletes activities with charities, within the baseball organization and other sports such as soccer and boxing. He travels extensively for work. Right now he's going back and for to KC and San Fran for the WS.

He is quite the Career Boy. We're just trying to figure him... and his relationship with Nikki out.

Just to be fair JBF, "strong" Claire folded almost immediately when he gave her non answers in the night portion of the LCD and was more than ready to accept his ring.

I think Claire is opinionated but I actually see Nikki and Claire as equally un-strong. While I grew to like Claire more on BiP, her dad has been dead for ten years and she is still using him as an excuse, that is not strong to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:29 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I think it's unfair for people to be upset about Nikki's lack of a bad childhood to her, her issues with JP is what is contributing to her unhappiness just because her childhood wasn't riddled with sadness and anguish doesn't mean that she needs to grow up, to me those are some mighty big issues that JP/Nikki have, try being with a man or a woman who you love and the person doesn't verbally reciprocate.......  I don't know why it needs to be my issues are bigger than your issues or my childhood is sadder than your childhood...... I am willing to bet as for as the men and how they express their love to their partners Nikki would swap that part with Jenna, because Jenna man should get a gold medal for putting up with her crap....

I don't think they were upset that she didn't have a bad childhood. I heard no negative words about Deena or Chris who probably had pretty good childhoods. But the cluelessness of sitting at that table as they were eating right after they heard Jenna and Treach's stories and Nikki was complaining how she got thrown off of track, even though she was the best, because she broke the rules and played powder puff football. I think that annoyed the crap out of Jenna, Treach and Cecily. Now what I would have admired more is if any of them had said to her, um, we talked about abuse and neglect and not knowing our parents. Can you maybe talk about how hard to was to get in trouble for being selfish and disobeying your team rules later?

You don't have to have had a bad life to have a little humility and not talk about inane stuff when others are still raw from discussing real personal tragedies.

I have many good friends who grew up in great homes with wonderful parents, they had everything and never wanted for anything. They are some of my bffs. But they have the sense when they hear about what I went through growing up to not try to tell me how something in consequential scared them. We have talks about those things at another time and place, but right after hearing about really bad stuff they usually want to help me decompress, not make it all about them.

What Nikki did came off as vapid and self-centered. Now Jenna running out to tell Cecily that Nikki was complaining about her? Totally wrong and just as immature as Nikki deciding to talk all about Nikki right after learning how hard others lives were.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:38 pm

I just saw that as Nikki sharing her life experiences with the group, we have to remember it is all editing, we don't know what the others said before they showed Nikki and people also have to remember Nikki is young she doesn't have the life experiences as someone let's say of Jenna's age.....

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:57 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I just saw that as Nikki sharing her life experiences with the group, we have to remember it is all editing, we don't know what the others said before they showed Nikki and people also have to remember Nikki is young she doesn't have the life experiences as someone let's say of Jenna's age.....

One of my bffs here is Nikki's age. As I said when we have just discussed my life story, she at that age has the common sense to not talk about the tragedy of a perfect life. We do talk about her life, just at different times.

I can agree it maybe the edit, but from Jenna, Cecily and Treach's comments as well as the butt ugly suspender crap that Jenna was wearing in that session and then while putting the dishes in the dishwasher it seemed to be right after the therapy session.

I liked Nikki on JPG's season and I want to like her again, but I do think she hasn't ever been in a really hard situation and as such she has no clue. Most people have a little more self awareness, but just like when she was dismissive of Deena was Deena was trying to tell her you went on reality tv you gave up some of those rights to privacy and she treated Deena as if Deena was trash for being on Jersey Shore when she was much better because she went on the bachelor. Sorry, you both willingly put yourself in front of the camera. While I never watched Jersey Shore, unless the reality tv you did was AR, then to me you are just as much of a reality tv whore as anyone else. Deena was trying to help Nikki, but Nikki seems to think she is above others.

Very arrogant and vain. I am hoping therapy can help her see that while she may not mean it that way, it is how it comes off to others. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

+40
SerenityGirl
glazedover
smartcat
jojo47
chinita