SELECT CONTENT

Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Page 7 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:48 pm

umngirl wrote:^I also read plenty of gossip sites and blogs so I will see mentions of them there as well. I don't follow them on social media. I couldn't even tell you what their handles are. Besides blogs/sites, plenty of people talk about them here in places other than their fan threads so I get info by reading those posts too.

I am not trying to argue with you or anyone else I guess I just for me do not see the need to make comments on someone I could care less about. Plus I do not read gossip rags or sites just do not believe half of them.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:55 pm

umngirl wrote:
whit90 wrote:
vivi2 wrote:
^^ What do you mean by regular job?  A 9-5 ?

No he does not have to work from 9 - 5 but what does he do to make money ? I know I hear him on my radio every morning promoting a car dealership here in Dallas.

Sean is currently working on his book which is due out in January. He also is an investor in several Dallas area start-up companies. He works with various youth groups as well. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up becoming a youth minister/mentor.

But not one of those things bring in money to live like they do . I could see him being a youth minister though but not much money in that either . I wonder what start up companies he has invested in since I do live in Dallas too.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:56 pm

whit90 wrote:
vivi2 wrote:

No he does not have to work from 9 - 5 but what does he do to make money ? I know I hear him on my radio every morning promoting a car dealership here in Dallas.

In addition to what umngirl said, I know that he's a hard worker who takes other jobs besides his business(es) because he can be flexible, so why do you think that he doesn't have A job. He has too many jobs if you ask me. Anything else?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:59 pm

whit90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:^I don't follow JuanPa/Nikki. I do watch Couples Therapy as I have most other seasons of that show. They are on this season therefore I comment on them. If these two don't want people to comment on them, they should've stayed off t.v. You become a public figure and you ask for people to have an opinion on you and then they are free to share said opinion.

You have made several comments on the Fan thread of Juan and Nikki so I just thought you followed them because these were said before the CT ever aired. You are right everyone has a right to their opinion I just do not understand the hatred towards this couple. But that is just me....

Oh me either, but there seem to have been a little hate thrown towards Andi and Josh for whatever reason... See for me I don't put down anyone ship or couple they support because if you support a couple the shoe will always be on the other foot one of these days, it's my rule of thumb......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:00 pm

whit90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Sean is currently working on his book which is due out in January. He also is an investor in several Dallas area start-up companies. He works with various youth groups as well. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up becoming a youth minister/mentor.

But not one of those things bring in money to live like they do .  I could see him being a youth minister though but not much money in that either .  I wonder what start up companies he has invested in since I do live in Dallas too.

The book brings in money, both in an advance and then a share of the profits. Investing in companies and getting a share of the profits is money. His appearances speaking at churches and youth conferences bring in money. Not to mention all the money they've made over the past two years from the show, the wedding, appearances, endorsements, DWTS, any investing they do, etc. They aren't hurting for money at all and both Sean and Catherine work hard on their various projects/businesses.

I won't make the company names public unless he does. Sorry.

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:08 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:^I don't follow JuanPa/Nikki. I do watch Couples Therapy as I have most other seasons of that show. They are on this season therefore I comment on them. If these two don't want people to comment on them, they should've stayed off t.v. You become a public figure and you ask for people to have an opinion on you and then they are free to share said opinion.

You have made several comments on the Fan thread of Juan and Nikki so I just thought you followed them because these were said before the CT ever aired. You are right everyone has a right to their opinion I just do not understand the hatred towards this couple. But that is just me....

Oh me either, but there seem to have been a little hate thrown towards Andi and Josh for whatever reason...  See for me I don't put down anyone ship or couple they support because if you support a couple the shoe will always be on the other foot one of these days, it's my rule of thumb......

It is a good rule of thumb to go by ...........
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:13 pm

vivi2 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
vivi2 wrote:

In addition to what umngirl said,  I know that he's a hard worker who takes other jobs besides his business(es) because he can be flexible,  so why do you think that he doesn't have A job.   He has too many jobs if you ask me.  Anything else?

No, I still share my same opinion of him but this is a thread about CP and Juan and Nikki so I will leave it as it is .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:19 pm

To be fair whit09, calling out Sean on not having a 9-5 and questioning his finances is kind of the same thing you're accusing us of. We're all guilty of it and in actuality, there's nothing wrong with it. None of us have said Juan Pablo is the worst man on the planet and he's despicable. I find that he has some negative qualities, which we all do, and I state them, but I certainly don't think he's a horrible guy. I personally just don't like some of the things he says or does, but that's it.

I think it would be a great idea to get this thread back on track. Although I won't be watching, I'm sure the next episode will be interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:20 pm

I just hope that JP/Nikki get what they are looking for out of this an a nice paycheck..... They will have a break through, because 90% what go on with this show in manufactured for ratings, I wouldn't be surprised if they are engaged now, especially with the Bali trip after the show......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:22 pm

I second the motion to get the topic back on track!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:23 pm

whit90 wrote:
vivi2 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

In addition to what umngirl said,  I know that he's a hard worker who takes other jobs besides his business(es) because he can be flexible,  so why do you think that he doesn't have A job.   He has too many jobs if you ask me.  Anything else?

No, I still share my same opinion of him but this is a thread about CP and Juan and Nikki so I will leave it as it is .  

This is why I get really frustrated with this kind of postings.  Because it's in the wrong thread..etc.  then why did you bring it up if you don't want to discuss it any further.  Perhaps you can do that in SeanCat's discussion thread?  

IMO, if Sean is called a famewhore, then E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E from this franchise are famewhores too,  just because they go on this show hence they become famous and get a lot of offers.  What do you want them to do?  To say No?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I second the motion to get the topic back on track!

Sorry GA Embarressed!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

+40
SerenityGirl
glazedover
smartcat
jojo47
chinita