SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 61 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:11 pm

scratch Daisy, I had to go back an re-watch. He did say 
that in kind of an off handed way. He has been dating
Lauren for about a year, looks serious. no idea

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 61 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:16 pm

I really enjoyed last night's Afterbuzz! I thought Nick was a good addition with Brooks and the gang. Brooks was great as usual. I was super happy when they reminded me of the women I completely forgot about. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:33 pm

I felt the same. The show gave food for thought. Very
insightful. Much more than the Bach's after show.
Danny invited Nick back, Nick seemed comfortable.Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:37 pm

Much better than the boring Bach after show! Brooks and Nick really get into analyzing this show like we do. I kind of like it. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisymiller04 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:40 pm

Afterbuzz is always fun! Wonder what guest is next. And yea felt like he kinda blurted it out. Like it slipped out. Don't really know much about his personal life or if he professes his love for her on social media but even so you never know someone's relationship from the outside. As long as there's happiness!

Daisymiller04

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:38 am

bluwavz wrote:Much better than the boring Bach after show! Brooks and Nick really get into analyzing this show like we do. I kind of like it. laugh out loud
That's what I loved about it. Both Brooks and Nick analyzing the show and also giving inside info as well.
And yes, that Bach after show Bachelor Live is a snoozefest.
I'd much rather watch AfterBuzz and hope Nick goes back.
I enjoyed Brooks and Nick the most on the show... great insight and rapport. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:06 pm

Daisymiller04 wrote:Afterbuzz was great. Like the stubble/cleaner shaven look. Did you hear what he said in the first 15-20 minutes... he's dated seven women his whole life and still hasn't found his wife.

Just finished watching and that bit left me wondering too. Maybe he just meant he hasn't married any of those 7 girlfriends, yet, but I wouldn't be happy if my boyfriend said he hasn't found his wife yet. It would sure sound like I'm just a temporary partner. Hope they talked it through, if she caught it as well.

Happy he's back on AfterBuzz though!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisymiller04 Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:00 pm

mindless wrote:
Daisymiller04 wrote:Afterbuzz was great. Like the stubble/cleaner shaven look. Did you hear what he said in the first 15-20 minutes... he's dated seven women his whole life and still hasn't found his wife.

Just finished watching and that bit left me wondering too. Maybe he just meant he hasn't married any of those 7 girlfriends, yet, but I wouldn't be happy if my boyfriend said he hasn't found his wife yet. It would sure sound like I'm just a temporary partner. Hope they talked it through, if she caught it as well.

Happy he's back on AfterBuzz though!

Yep agree. Maybe it's a reflection of what I observe in other relationships in my own circles but it seems like this idea of temporary partners is a big one for guys. Which in many cases may make them unavailable when they find the one. Or at least make it difficult to get to the one. He takes love so seriously it seems. I'm ready for Monday!

Daisymiller04

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:08 pm

Mindless, that disturbed me as well. I hope he meant what you
said saying, " he's still not married". Yelp speechless

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:13 pm

He's going to get s**t, that's for sure. giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisymiller04 Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:54 pm

I also loved him asking Nick how you go back. Part of me wishes he would go back! Lol.

Daisymiller04

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:20 pm

I love Brooks....always did, always will. I love his personality, I love his genuineness, and he is gorgeous!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

+42
rhondam
jen689
Norcalgal
sparkler
IWouldMarryAshleyI