SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:44 am

Confirmed locations where Tim, April, and Trish had SCs on Pearl Resort and Spa, Moorea.  

April = Garden View (April Upset SC)
Trish = Beach Bungalow (Blooper SC)
Tim = Overwater Bungalow (Engagement Ring SC)
Tim's Parents = same location, unknown room (MTP SC location different from April, Tim, and Trish)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aerial SC from preview...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:50 am

joshfan wrote:
bachcanfan007 wrote:Tims tattoo is a cover up of the initials KZ...his first love!!! You can still see it when you zoom in on the tattoo online! She has IG but dont know anything else about her sad

What's her instagram

Here are IG handles for F5. Some are now private and no longer public...
Sachelle @sbvee
Trish @dougcannon85
April @bettiebrock
Lisa @asil_zcar
Kaylynn @taylorrrr8

AllAboutLove wrote:
Do we have a post somewhere of the F5 contestant's SM handles? Would be helpful if someone can post them. TIA.

Facebook: (all are private, past few days even more so)
Lisa Racz  https://www.facebook.com/lisa.m.racz (Profile pic= 4 Sept, Cover pic=6 Sept)
Sachelle Violette  https://www.facebook.com/sachelle.violette (Profile pic=unknown, Cover pic =2012)
April Brockman  https://www.facebook.com/april.brockman (Profile pic=unknown, Cover pic =2012)
Trisha https://www.facebook.com/trisha.vergo (Profile pic=unknown, Cover pic= 1 Oct)
Kaylynn https://www.facebook.com/klynn.taylor.7  (Profile pic= 27 Aug, Cover pic=2013)
There is also a closed Facebook group '- BETTYS - BACHCAN FAMJAM Season 2' with all F5 girls  https://www.facebook.com/groups/279402132260051/[/size]

F5 Instagram: 
Lisa Marie Racz [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Private acct, her name is backwards, states "Resident Villain")
Sachelle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Public acct)
April Brockman [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Private acct)
Trisha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Public acct)
Kaylynn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Private acct)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:05 pm

Guess I can add this here as well

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:06 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Guess I can add this here as well

Does this mean only one girl at Finale?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:41 pm

I interpret it to mean this designer designed the dress worn by the F1 at the FRC and perhaps some of the other clothes worn at times during that episode.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I interpret it to mean this designer designed the dress worn by the F1 at the FRC and perhaps some of the other clothes worn at times during that episode.

It is an interesting tweet. As far as I know, only one more occasion for both girls to dress up, the Final rose ceremony. So in saying designs, she had a couple of dresses to be chosen from, and then the final girl chose and wore her design?

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:26 pm

The final episode also includes the ATFR, so maybe she designed that dress too.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:15 pm

see2love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Guess I can add this here as well

Does this mean only one girl at Finale?

Hmmm...guess so if F2 is let go early.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:42 pm

It's not entirely clear. It could also mean that she knows who the F1 is, and the F1 wore her design. It leaves open the possibility (however improbable) that the F2 wore a different designer.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion

+8
AllAboutLove
bachcanfan007
richmondrose
GuardianAngel
4health
northernviewer
Admin
Aunties_Love
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum