SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Evie Steenhoek

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Evie Steenhoek - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Evie Steenhoek

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:51 pm

So she was at the bar where Mackenzie and Chris were having drinks:
Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog:
What you don't see is that there was another woman on the date that night. A woman named Evie showed up at the bar where Mackenzie and I were having drinks, interrupted my time with Mackenzie and pulled me aside to tell me that she thought she and I would be perfect together and that I should bring her back to the mansion to join the other women on the show. Evie seemed great, but I'd already given Kimberly a second chance, and it just didn't seem fair to add another woman to the mix. Sorry, Evie!
http://www.people.com/article/chris-soules-bachelor-blog-episode-2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:41 pm

Thanks for bringing this over. Yes it was discussed earlier today in the epi 2 thread. She is from Oklahoma, what was she doing there? Some random lady butts into the filming and asks to be on the show, and Chris says it wasn't fair to add another lady? I would have thought they would have said, are you crazy?? laugh out loud

It doesn't make sense as to the sequence of events. I stopped trying to figure it out. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:25 pm

Was it random? Seems like something producers would do to add a twist and show the viewers something new (like bringing in Shawntel to ask Ben for a chance, or allowing Kimberly(?) to go back into the mansion after the first FRC). We've heard the "there's no rules" for Chris already a few times so this stunt fits the theme. And what if Chris said OK? Bonus drama for them to film and milk for more than it's worth.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:33 pm

Maddy wrote:So she was at the bar where Mackenzie and Chris were having drinks:
Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog:
What you don't see is that there was another woman on the date that night. A woman named Evie showed up at the bar where Mackenzie and I were having drinks, interrupted my time with Mackenzie and pulled me aside to tell me that she thought she and I would be perfect together and that I should bring her back to the mansion to join the other women on the show. Evie seemed great, but I'd already given Kimberly a second chance, and it just didn't seem fair to add another woman to the mix. Sorry, Evie!
http://www.people.com/article/chris-soules-bachelor-blog-episode-2

I can't keep up because of the number of women we already have. Adding yet another would be nuts
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It doesn't make sense as to the sequence of events. I stopped trying to figure it out. laugh out loud

It's totally crazy this season!!! no no
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Evie Steenhoek

+4