SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS** Empty Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:42 pm

Spoiler Free thread! Will there be sleuthing? I will change the title if needed.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS** Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by northernviewer Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:04 am

Sleuthing is always fun, but only in the old fashioned sense laugh out loud I know there's a sleuthing section already, but I don't know if it also contains spoilers, so I don't want to read it, just in case it does contain spoilers. I wanted to go look at the sc's etc. but was too afraid to explore in that section of the board.

I'm really liking it so far. The Bachelor seems to be a decent guy... although the fact that he's being fooled by the batsh!t crazy ballerina is a turn off haha

My favorite both nights is April from Wasaga Beach. If I had to pick an F1 one right now, that's who it would be. She seems nice and there's tons of chemistry between them!!

Don't mind Natalie the school teacher, and she's from the same place some of my family lives, so that kind of makes her special too.

I liked Christine, music teacher and Trisha the beauty queen.

Looks like it'll be an interesting season, so far anyway.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS** Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:18 am

I enjoy the sleuthing of Bach Canada the most because we don't have to even think about RS. It's all straight old fashion sleuthing. We haven't seen any tweets that spoil anything since filming started, and even then just a couple of location shots.

Plus, it's exciting to have contestants from in and around your own area or to sleuth area's that you live in!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:15 pm

thanks, I think later I'll go look in the other threads.

Sachelle lives in the same place as my son, and there's a Kingston girl on the show, and my niece lives there. Maybe I'll have to ask around now that I know where the girls are from.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Northern there are no RS like spoilers for the show...which tell us who is F1. It is strictly looking at the SC's and trying to figure out who, where and when. We are all still debating the final 4. It is rather nice having to try to figure it out from that and your own gut from what you see on the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:22 am

nv - there are no spoilers  of the RS variety. The only spoiler I remember for Brad's entire season was that someone found a tweet about seeing Brad and Bianka together in Nordstrom's in Scottsdale .  I'm not even sure if they knew it was Bianka.  Maybe she said brad and  a brunette?   Brad was recognizable from his pre show publicity.   I think he and Bianka traveled together during the months before the show started airing and then were very careful, once the bachelorettes were introduced to the public.

Otherwise, it was just plain old sleuthing of screencaps.   I dont think there was ever any information about anyone quitting their job or being seen dating some other guy or anything like that.  I feel pretty sure that you could go to the regular threads for screencap discussions and not be spoiled.  

There have been some media articles with bloggers stating "I think Elphaba is F1 " because of the way he looks at her, etc.  And to some degree the screencaps could agree that "elphaba" is in the F4 ... Would you consider that a spoiler?   Brad Smith has a blog and has a definite opinion as to who is F1 as well. Would you want to avoid that sort of thing?    

The screencaps have told us alot - as usual. Alot.  The folks here are really really good at picking them apart.  
I'm not sure exactly how we know where they go on their travels.( I havent read all the threads from page 1 on).  But that's been deciphered as well.   Some of it was just screencap evidence  "  I know that bridge.  It's in Mongolia. "  (no - they did not go to Mongolia but I'm trying not to "spoil" you. ) Or - maybe there was a name on a yacht and someone researched the yacht and found that it charters out of a particular port.  But maybe one location was based on a tweet from a tourist who saw The Bachelor filming at their hotel.

I guess if you want to avoid all tourist tweets you'll have to stay away from the spoiler threads. But 90% of it is such good old fashioned pre-RS sleuthing fun. I'd hate for you to miss out on it.

Let us know...

Last edited by tigertiz on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:12 pm

Good Post tigertiz! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:44 pm

I'm confused. What pic of Andi and Josh and why is that being asked In Tim Warmels thread?

There doesn't appear to be any posts missing..?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused. What pic of Andi and Josh and why is that being asked In Tim Warmels thread?

How did the quote that BohemianNika (and mine) wrote ended here when we post it in the Andi and Josh thread? And it seems that northerviewer wrote it when it wasn't like that. Ummm... :crazed

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:31 pm

thirteen wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused. What pic of Andi and Josh and why is that being asked In Tim Warmels thread?

How did the quote that BohemianNika (and mine) wrote ended here when we post it in the Andi and Josh thread? And it seems that northerviewer wrote it when it wasn't like that. Ummm... :crazed

I don't know, I'm going to pretend it didn't happen because I can't figure it out. cantstopl
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
thirteen wrote:

I don't know, I'm going to pretend it didn't happen because I can't figure it out. cantstopl

laugh out loud I'm just going to laugh at this whole thing!
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:27 pm

northernviewer wrote:
thirteen wrote:Where did the pic of Andi and Josh hugging went? I want it! Smiley

OK, this is weird, several posts disappeared from this thread. Even my avi changed no idea I'll post it again.

ETA: Ummm, the pic of them hugging is back, but other pics are missing now no idea

Wow, this is indeed my post which disappeared (among few others) from the Andi & Josh fan thread cantstopl

Not to be totally OT, I'm liking this season so far. There are some really good girls. I have to say I'm not not really invested in Tim though.

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS**

+6
BohemianNika
thirteen
tigertiz
Sprite
northernviewer