SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 37 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:25 am

AllAboutLove, I am just finding it hard thinking there was acting going on in some scenes. Like when Sam sat on Blake's laps on their final date and said she was afraid of getting hurt and then asked her to close her eyes then kissed her so passionately. Could that scene be acted, it was just too real and emotional how it came across on screen!!! That was comparable to that famous scene in the Notebook; I always believed that Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams were seriously attracted to each other and that's what made that film great, though the producer said they fought a lot when the movie was being shot and no surprise they started dating right after the movie premiered.

Last edited by mercieme on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AEF Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:27 am

emusha wrote:
AEF wrote:
emusha wrote:
do you mean racial bias?? or just based on reports from pre-season

I've thought there was an element of a race issue all season  

with the "Africa" trip? how else? curious for your thoughts...

meanwhile... this seems to be the general twitter sentiment

‏@jess_c88  56m56 minutes ago
@fro_001 This basically confirms Bachie's #dirtystreetpie status once and for all. Hope you're okay! Drink all the wine. xx
gotta love laurina!!

I'm not defending Blake especially now but I did think all season that fb was harder on Blake than they were on Tim and without any reason given especially last night compared to the finale last year. I thought there was an undercurrent of Blake taking the quintessential Australian girl.

and here's the guy with the voice of reason
‏@John_Bird_Elder  17m17 minutes ago
@fro_001 Because he wanted a mother, cutie. This was a guy who asked every chick to love him. You got off light

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:29 am

emusha wrote:
AEF wrote:What do you all think - could Blake have suddenly broke up with Sam this past week with no lead up eg. conflict etc. and Sam has no idea why he has called it off?

that's what sam said...you don't think that'd be the case? sam seems to not be the manupilative type and we've seen her own up to her mistakes/outburst...with how raw she is it's hard to imagine her being anything but straightforward...not one to "play the victim" and be passive agressive -- we've seen her straight up face the issue/confict head on-- with amber (she told her you have some explaining to do when amber faked an exit), with blake (epi 8 when she said she's leaving then confronted him straight on with the truth) with laurina (telling her straight to her face what she felt about her actions) --  how else do you think it could have gone?

I don't want to drag Blake's family into this but do you guys think his family had anything to do with this. And credit AllAboutLove for this, Blake could also have commitment issues stemming from how his father abandoned him....just looking forward to reading that exclusive next week.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:31 am

mercieme wrote:

You know what guys, I believe he was at Melbourne yesterday for sure. I checked the instagram of the guy that spotted him at the airport and that guy is in Hawaii now. But what's not making sense is Sam saying she was in the dark and Blake was the one calling the shot. That part he is guilty of for not giving Sam proper closure....and guess what more ex girlfriends will come out of the wood works now, this story will continue to grow legs for sure!!!!

ironically...this is EXACLY what Louise's dad asked him to do - tell her WHY!! a wise man...
and we know that not getting proper closure is exactly what his ex was torn up about as well... thinking back to what she said on this board i feel she was vindicated...in the end...
aef wrote:
I'm not defending Blake especially now but I did think all season that fb was harder on Blake than they were on Tim and without any reason given especially last night compared to the finale last year. I thought there was an undercurrent of Blake taking the quintessential Australian girl.
you know what you're totally right! i do think he wasn't attractive enough, classy enough, sophisticated enough, he was slimey and not deserving of ANY of the girls... i've always found THOSE comments jarring people kept bringing back his topless waitressing gigs...was that a constant message during tim's season? tim was once a topless waiter too....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:32 am

emusha wrote:
AEF wrote:What do you all think - could Blake have suddenly broke up with Sam this past week with no lead up eg. conflict etc. and Sam has no idea why he has called it off?

that's what sam said...you don't think that'd be the case? sam seems to not be the manupilative type and we've seen her own up to her mistakes/outburst...with how raw she is it's hard to imagine her being anything but straightforward...not one to "play the victim" and be passive agressive -- we've seen her straight up face the issue/confict head on-- with amber (she told her you have some explaining to do when amber faked an exit), with blake (epi 8 when she said she's leaving then confronted him straight on with the truth) with laurina (telling her straight to her face what she felt about her actions) --  how else do you think it could have gone?

I think there must have been conflict over something/s the past few weeks and he may have suddenly broken up last week but I find it hard to believe everything was going ok and he just phoned her up out of the blue and broke up. Again I'm not defending him - Sam asked him if he was sure and he knew her fragility.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:34 am

ok, ive been gone all day... but whats all the hoopla?! blake being a dbag??

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:42 am

AEF wrote:
emusha wrote:

I think there must have been conflict over something/s the past few weeks and he may have suddenly broken up last week but I find it hard to believe everything was going ok and he just phoned her up out of the blue and broke up. Again I'm not defending him - Sam asked him if he was sure and he knew her fragility.

AEF do you plan on getting the women's magazine and scanning it for us, I am hoping we get more information from Blake in the interview thanks in advance.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:45 am

mercieme wrote:AllAboutLove, I am just finding it hard thinking there was acting going on in some scenes. Like when Sam sat on Blake's laps on their final date and said she was afraid of getting hurt and then asked her to close her eyes then kissed her so passionately. Could that scene be acted, it was just too real and emotional how it came across on screen!!! That was comparable to that famous scene in the Notebook; I always believed that Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams were seriously attracted to each other and that's what made that film great, though the producer said they fought a lot when the movie was being shot and no surprise they started dating right after the movie premiered.

Think about what you just said... if everything (and even the girls) are actors/characters then they will be painting Blake as the #douche (hey, everyone has a role to play).

Nothing is impossible. We are tempted to think that only those who are in big budget movies are capable of award worthy acting.

In reality, people are acting every day. It's how someone gets their heart broken and don't know how that came to be. 

I saw a *genuine connection* between Blake and Sam but think about that. Genuine Connection = the theme of the whole show. 

Even Blake's grandma was alluding to genuine when she told him to choose honesty as the best trait.

HONESTY? 

I've said there are two Blake's we see. With certain women (Sam, his mom, aunt, and grandma) he is all eyes welling up, vulnerable Blake. 

With everyone else he is smooth operator. 

Maybe the difference is Blake is good at preying on other's weaknesses and he KNEW from the get go that Sam didn't know her worth so he fell for that because deep down he has problems too (always talking about his dad not being there for him... in the first episode and then again in the last). 

Why , by the end of the show, is Sam even LESS secure of a person than when she met him??

It was why I was sobbing while watching the finale episode. I sobbed at how fragile and insecure Sam was. The girl was an emotional wreck... and she did NOT act like she felt protected at all. 

It was why I was stunned he never sent Lisa home. Did not compute. 

Bottom line: If he really felt Soulmate Love for Sam, in episode 8, he would have not only fought for her, but fought to leave the show with her. 

End of.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:53 am

mercieme wrote:
aerina wrote:
emusha wrote:for now i want to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait for what he says... he has always been very hard to read ...except for in the episodes where his face was so lit up around sam...but regardless of how in love he was with her...the way he broke up without telling her a reason is not fair... the fact that he may have told many of the girls this and that...very very very fishy....  

now for the mystery of the day
if they broke up on friday why would blake be in Melbourne yesterday???

Hilarious - this has to be one of the only seasons where there's sluething post show

I would love to know his side of things... I can't give him the benefit of the doubt if he has let Sam down like that. It's just wrong and unexcusable.

I have a feeling Blake will be in hiding but with one or two exclusive interviews since he's universally hated at the moment.

Apparently Blake's been spotted in a Brisbane hotel last night, according to an article, but that just contradicts the Instagram airport photo.

Sam for Bette plssss!!

You know what guys, I believe he was at Melbourne yesterday for sure. I checked the instagram of the guy that spotted him at the airport and that guy is in Hawaii now. But what's not making sense is Sam saying she was in the dark and Blake was the one calling the shot. That part he is guilty of for not giving Sam proper closure....and guess what more ex girlfriends will come out of the wood works now, this story will continue to grow legs for sure!!!!

The guy that posted the photo also said he saw Blake with the winner wearing the ring... Since they broke up, that's not true at all. I think he is in Melbourne... We don't know what for...

Yep, I agree. I would understand if Blake had second-guessed everything and broke it off because of the reasons he'd stated. Kudos to him for admitting it instead of stringing her along. Couples become distant. It happens. But the fact that he hadn't properly talked to her about it just peeves me off so hard. The fact she basically has no idea why he'd broke it off is not on. At least give the girl closure!

The thing is, when I was in a long distance relationship, the first few weeks apart were really hard. But after a while when you're accustomed to being away from your S/O, it got so much easier to cope with it. That was when I started doubting the relationship and that's what I feel happened with Blake and maybe Sam as well. When you start to not miss the person, can you call it love anymore? That was the question I was asking myself.

Really wanted the couple to shove their love in their critics' faces, but you know, life happens. Despite all things, this season really delivered in all aspects!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:58 am

california90 wrote:ok, ive been gone all day... but whats all the hoopla?! blake being a dbag??
LMAO!!! we don't know anything for sure...the main thing we know is -- blake broke up with sam and sam isn't happy about it...from how genuine EVERYONE says she is and from her behavior many of us feel her when she confesses this:

sam Frost @fro_001  ·  2h 2 hours ago
People need to stop asking why we broke up. Trust me, I'm just as in the dark as you all are.. Blake is the one calling all the shots here.

there are some indicators from blake that have been negative and if this claim from her is true -- that puts him in a bad light. i think ppl are open to his side of the story but he went into it knowing how frail she was and she kept asking him -- i don't want yu to make a decision before you know everything i am and he said he's sure...obviously ppl make mistakes but if he also didn't give proper closure and if he may have been telling many girls he was falling for them off camera (as is rumored amongst the bachettes - even those in s1) then def it's not a positive light for him

we do however know that blake might have been in melbourne yesterday afternoon -- then osher went on tv to promote the show then right before the show they canceled all the media rounds...we've been speculating based on this information that blake might have gone there to see sam -- even though one insider said they broke up last friday and a s1 girl said sam's been flirtatious with other guys since last saturday... anyway the short and tall of it.... yes they broke up and it's very sad. they both obviously fell in love but the passion seemed short-lived because they weren't even seeing each other for the last 6 weeks the show's been airing since finale...it's all sad but we just want to know what the whole story is i guess....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:02 am

AllAboutLove, I agree with you that he should have sent Lisa home and not drag her to the proposal scene. In fact when the Aussie friends were posting today, I asked specifically if Lisa was not going to be taken to the proposal scene. But then I attributed him doing that to the show producers making him do it. We will see what he says next week in the exclusive, still holding out till then to draw final conclusion on this season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:02 am

aerina wrote:

The guy that posted the photo also said he saw Blake with the winner wearing the ring... Since they broke up, that's not true at all. I think he is in Melbourne... We don't know what for...

Yep, I agree. I would understand if Blake had second-guessed everything and broke it off because of the reasons he'd stated. Kudos to him for admitting it instead of stringing her along. Couples become distant. It happens. But the fact that he hadn't properly talked to her about it just peeves me off so hard. The fact she basically has no idea why he'd broke it off is not on. At least give the girl closure!

The thing is, when I was in a long distance relationship, the first few weeks apart were really hard. But after a while when you're accustomed to being away from your S/O, it got so much easier to cope with it. That was when I started doubting the relationship and that's what I feel happened with Blake and maybe Sam as well. When you start to not miss the person, can you call it love anymore? That was the question I was asking myself.

Really wanted the couple to shove their love in their critics' faces, but you know, life happens. Despite all things, this season really delivered in all aspects!

i'm completely there with you aerina!!! completely agree!! and i do think long distance is hard...esp when you're not building that bond into the real world and transitioning it smoothly...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123